这段过程会录制下来
I have to inform you this session’s being taped.
-这是塔克队长 -幸会
-This is Captain Tallcott. -My pleasure.
这是华克队长
And Lieutenant Walker. Hi.
-要不要喝杯咖啡? -不用 谢了
-Can we get you a cup of coffee? -No, thank you.
要请律师参加吗?
Are your attorneys going to join us?
她放弃请律师的权利
Miss Tramell has waived her rights to an attorney.
有什么事吗?
Did I miss something?
我说你不想请律师
I told them you wouldn’t want an attorney present.
你为何放弃请律师的权利?
Why have you waived your right to an attorney, Miss Tramell?
你们为何认为我有需要?
Why did you think I wouldn’t want one?
我说过你不想隐瞒
I told them you wouldn’t want to hide.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
这里不能抽烟
There’s no smoking in this building.
那又怎样? 你们想告我抽烟吗?
What are you gonna do? Charge me with smoking?
请告诉我们你和巴兹的关系
Would you tell us the nature of your relationship with Mr. Boz?
我和他大约有一年半的性♥交♥往
I had sex with him for about a year and a half.
我喜欢和他性♥交♥
I liked having sex with him.
他不怕进行实验
He wasn’t afraid of experimenting.
我喜欢那种男人
I like men like that.
能够给我乐趣的男人
Men who give me pleasure.
他给我很多乐趣
He gave me a lot of pleasure.
你们可曾有进行任何性♥虐♥待的活动?
You ever engage in any sadomasochistic activity?
你想的一点也不错
Exactly what did you have in mind, Mr. Carreli?
-你把他绑起来过吗? -没有
-You ever tie him up? -No.
你从未把他绑起来过?
You never tied him up?
没有
No.
强尼喜欢利用双手
Johnny liked to use his hands too much.
我喜欢手掌和手指
I like hands and fingers.
你在书中提到白色的丝巾
You describe a white silk scarf in your book.
我一向喜欢用白色的丝巾
I’ve always had a fondness for white silk scarves.
任何场合都适用
They’re good for all occasions.
你说你喜欢男人用手是吗?
But you said you liked men to use their hands, didn’t you?
不是 我喜欢强尼用他的手
No, I said I liked Johnny to use his hands.
我不会制定规则 尼克 我一向顺其自然
I don’t make any rules, Nick. I go with the flow.
你杀了巴兹吗?
Did you kill Mr. Boz, Miss Tramell?
我没有笨到用我自己书中的方法…
I’d have to be pretty stupid to write a book about killing…
去杀一个人
and then kill somebody the way I described it in my book.
再宣布自己是凶手 我没那么笨
I’d be announcing myself as the killer. I’m not stupid.
我们知道你没那么笨
We know you’re not stupid.
或许那正是你脱罪的方法
Maybe that’s what you’re counting on to get you off the hook.
写一本书来做借口
Writing the book gives you an alibi.
没错! 不是吗?
Yes, it does, doesn’t it?
我说不是 不是我杀的
The answer’s no. I didn’t kill him.
-你有吸毒吗? -有时候
-Do you use drugs, Miss Tramell? -Sometimes.
-和巴兹一起吸毒吗? -当然
-Did you ever use drugs with Mr. Boz? -Sure.
哪一种毒品?
What kind of drugs?
可♥卡♥因♥
Cocaine.
你吸过可♥卡♥因♥吗? 尼克
Have you ever fucked on cocaine, Nick?
味道好极了
It’s nice.
你喜欢玩游戏对不对?
You like playing games, don’t you?
我有心理学学位 这是我专长
I have a degree in psychology. It goes with the turf.
游戏很有意思
Games are fun.
拳击呢? 那也是游戏 也有意思吗?
What about boxing? That’s a game. Is that fun too?
我认为那根本不相干
I don’t think that’s relevant to this inquiry.
曼尼死之前是很有意思
Boxing was fun ’til Manny died.
你当时感觉如何?
How did you feel when he died?
我爱他 那令我伤心
I loved him. It hurt.
你知道强尼死时感觉如何?
How did you feel when I told you Johnny Boz had died?
我认为我有一位读者在玩游戏
I felt like someone had read my book and was playing a game.
-但你不伤心? -是的
-But it didn’t hurt? -No.
-因为你不爱他 -没错
-Because you didn’t love him? -That’s right.
虽然你在操他?
Even though you were fucking him?
仍然乐趣无穷
You still get the pleasure.
你结婚之后没操过别人吗?
Didn’t you ever fuck anybody else when you were married, Nick?
你怎么知道他结婚了?
How’d you know he was married?
或许我只是瞎猜
Maybe I was just guessing.
那有什么差别?
What difference does it make?
要一支烟吗? 尼克
Would you like a cigarette, Nick?
-你们相识吗? -不认识
-Do you two know each other? -No.
你是如何认识巴兹的?
How did you meet Mr. Boz?
我想写一本书有关过气的摇滚歌♥手被谋杀的记事
I wanted to write a book about the murder of a retired rock and roll star.
然后我在俱乐部挑上他 我们发生了性关系
I went down to his club, I picked him up and I had sex with him.
你对他没别的感觉 只是为了写书才和他上♥床♥?
You didn’t feel anything for him? You just had sex with him for your book?
那是开始 然后我喜欢上他为我做的
In the beginning. Then I got to like what he did for me.
那不是太冷酷了一点?
That’s pretty cold, ain’t it, lady?
我是个作家 我得利用别人
I’m a writer. I use people for what I write.
让世人去评定
Let the world beware.
让我做个测谎机试验
Do you want me to take a lie detector test?
请等一下
Wait here, please.
血压脉搏完全没有改变
No blips, no blood pressure variations, no pulse variance.
我从来没有见过这种现象 要么她说的就是真的
Either she’s telling the truth, or I’ve never seen anyone like her.
我想这下该明白了
I guess that settles it.
-她在说谎 -得了吧 她骗得过我 也骗不过机器
-She’s lying. -Forget it. You can fool me, you can’t fool the machine.
相信我 她办得到
Trust me. It can be done.
你怎么这么清楚?
And what makes you such an expert?
因为我知道有人办得到
Because I know people that have done it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你过来跑一趟 很抱歉这么麻烦你
Thanks for coming in, Miss Tramell. Sorry to inconvenience you.
谁能载我回家?
Could someone give me a ride home?
当然
Sure.
谢了
Thank you.
想喝一杯吗?
Want to get a drink?
-好不容易捱过一天 -那倒不见得
-Rough day? -Not really.
骗过那台机器可不容易
Beating that machine can’t be easy.
我有罪的话会用那台机器吗?
If I was guilty and wanted to beat that machine, it wouldn’t be hard.
其实并不难 一点都不难
It wouldn’t be hard at all.
在你射杀两人之后 也曾接受测谎机测验对不对?
You took a lie detector test after you shot those two people, didn’t you?
我通过了
I passed.
你看吧 咱们两人都是无辜的
You see? We’re both innocent, Nick.
似乎你对我十分了解
You seem to know an awful lot about me.
你对我了解也不少
You know an awful lot about me.
我知道的都是工作上的事
I don’t know anything that’s not police business.
你知道我没穿内衣 对不对 尼克?
You know I don’t wear any underwear. Don’t you, Nick?
谢谢你载我一程
Thanks for the ride.
要再来杯酒吗?
Would you like another glass of wine?
嘿! 尼克 晚上好
Hi, Nick. Evening.
她那样一直叫你是什么意思?
What’s all this “Nick” stuff?
尼克东尼克西的
“Nick, do you want a cigarette? Nick, can I have a ride?”
她没叫我开车送她 她问大家谁能送她
She didn’t ask me to give her a ride. She asked anybody.
-但你自告奋勇 -尼克 喝点什么? 依云?
-And you volunteered. -Hey, Nick. Evian?
不 恰克 给我双份黑杰克加冰块
No, Chuckie. Get me a double blackjack on the rocks, please.
你这是干嘛?
What you doing, Hoss?
我三个月没沾一滴酒
I haven’t had a drink in three months.
你觉得可以吗?
All right with you, cowboy?
-她不认识我可以了吧? -你的好了
-She doesn’t know me, okay? -Here you go.
我和加斯一起去找她的
I never seen her before Gus and I talked with her.
-谢谢 -你确定吗?
-Thanks, Chuck. -You’re sure?
是的 十分确定
Yes, I’m sure.
干杯
Cheers.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
什么怎么办 咱们玩完了
What “now what”? Now nothing.
她通过测谎机就是过关了
She passed the polygraph. That’s it.
她知道如何通过测谎机 所以才愿意一试
She knew how to beat it, that’s why she took it.
你怎么知道得这么清楚? 你到底和她有什么牵扯?
How in the fuck do you know? What is it with you and this broad?
别让她轻易溜掉了
Come on, Phil. Don’t let this one slide.
她的父母和她其他的事
What about her parents? What about what else she published?
或许书中所说的都会实现
Maybe all her books come true.
她的父母死于意外 我也不在乎她还写了什么事
Her parents died in an accident. I don’t care what else she published.
你想叫我作书评吗?
What are you, a book critic?
他们怎么死的? 你们调查过吗?
How’d they die? Was there an investigation?