有没有空的放映室?
Good! Book it for me.
好的,给我订一间
I got a writer here. He’s coming in.
我这有个编剧,他马上过来
You’re going to show him wrestling pictures.
你把关于摔跤的片放给他看
I don’t give a shit which ones!
放哪部我他妈的不关心
Isn’t Victor Sjoderberg shooting one now?
维克多·斯杰德博格不是 正拍着一部此类型的片吗?
Show him some dailies on that.
搞些工作样片给他看
Okay, Ben.
好的,本
All right.
行了
This will give you some ideas.
应该能给你找些灵感
8:15 tomorrow morning at Lipnick’s house.
明早8 : 15在利普尼克家
Ideas.
灵感
Broad strokes.
Don’t cross me, Fink.
别折磨我,芬克
Devil on the Can-Devil
地板上的魔鬼一
on the Canvas, 12 Apple, take 1.
地板上的魔鬼 12A,第一次
Action!
开始
will destroy him!
我要撕了他
Cut! Cut! Cut! Cut!
停!停!停!停!
Devil on the Canvas, 12 Apple, take 2.
地板上的魔鬼 12A,第二次
Action!
开始
will destroy him!
我要撕了他
Cut! Cut!
停!停
Rolling!
开动
Devil on the Canvas, 12 Apple, take 4.
地板上的魔鬼,12A,第一次
Action!
开始
will destroy him!
我要撕了他
Cut! Cut! Cut!
停!停!停!
Devil on the Canvas, l2AppIe, take 5
地板上的魔鬼,12A,第5次
will destroy him!
我要撕了他
12 Apple, take 6.
12A,第6次
will destroy him!
我要撕了他
12 Apple, take 7
12A,第7次
will destroy him!
我要撕了他
12 Baker, take 1.
12B,第1次
will destroy him!
我要撕了他
Aah!
Aah!
Aah!
Aah!
12C,第1次
12 Charlie, take 1.
-Aah! -Aah!
-Aah! -Aah!
Take 2.
第2次
-Aah! -Aah!
2…
Take 7
第7次
-Aah! -Aah!
2…
-Aah! -Aah!
-Aah! -Aah!
-Aah! -Aah!
-Aah! -Aah!
Aah!
Orphan.
孤儿
Dame.
女士
Front desk.
前台
Hello, Chet?
你好,切特?
This is Barton Fink in room 621.
我是621房♥的巴顿·芬克
Could you try a number for me in Hollywood?
你能帮我接通 一个好莱坞的电♥话♥吗?
Slauson 6-4304.
6一4304 .
Right away, sir.
马上,先生
[Ring]
Pick it up. Pick it up.
快接,快接
Hello.
你好
Audrey, I need help.
奥黛丽,我需要帮忙
I know I shouldn’t be calling you like this.
我知道这种时间 给你打电♥话♥不合适
I wouldn’t have if I could see any alternative.
可是我别无选择
I’m sorry. Listen, how are you?
对不起,你好吗?
You doing okay?
你没事吧?
Who is this?
什么声音?
Barton! I’m sorry. It’s Barton Fink.
巴顿!对不起 是巴顿·芬克.
Barton, I’m afraid it’s not a good time.
巴顿,恐怕这个时候不太合适
I’m sorry. I just feel like I need–
对不起,我感觉我很需要-一
I know I shouldn’t ask.
我知道我不该提
I just need some kind of help.
可我真的需要人帮助
I have a deadline tomorrow.
明天就到了最后期限了
All right, Barton.
好吧,巴顿
I’ll see ifi can slip away.
我试试能不能抽出身来
Oh, ifyou could–
如果你一
If I can.
我得试试
He–He gets jealous.
他会吃醋的
I need help, Audrey.
我需要帮助,奥黛丽.
[Mayhew Shouting]
I’ll try to slip out
他睡着了我就过去
if he quiets down, passes out.
I’m afraid he thinks…
我恐怕他有想法…
Well, he said you were a buffoon, Barton.
他说你是个小丑,巴顿
U h-huh.
He becomes irrational.
他变得不可理喻
[Shouting]
Uh-huh, uh-huh.
I’ll try and slip away.
我会尽量抽身出来的
[Mayhew] Who is that?
是谁?
[Knock On Door]
Audrey, thankyou for coming.
奥黛丽,多谢你的光临
Thank you.
多谢
Hello, Barton.
你好,巴顿
I’m sorry to be…
真抱歉我…
sucha…sucha…
如此…如此…
Thank you.
多谢
That’s all right, Barton.
别客气,巴顿
Everything’s going to be all right.
一切都会好的
Yes. Thankyou.
是的,多谢
Thank you.
多谢
Yes. Thankyou.
是的,多谢
How’s Bill?
比尔怎么样了?
Oh, he’s, uh…

He drifted off.
他没事了
He’ll sleep for a while now.
睡了有一会了
What is ityou have to do exactly?
你到底要作什么?
Well, I have to come up with an outline,
我刚完成故事大纲
I guess you call it,
应该是叫这个
the whole goddamn story, soup to nuts, three acts,
狗屁的故事 从头到尾共有三幕
the whole goddamn–
狗屁的…
That’s all right, Barton.
这样就行了,巴顿
You don’t have to write actual scenes.
你没必要写 具体的场景镜头
No, but the whole goddamn…
不是,这些狗屁的…
Audrey…
奥黛丽…
have you ever read any of Bill’s wrestling scenarios?
你读过比尔写的摔跤片剧本吗?
Yes, I’m afraid I have.
应该读过
What are they like? What are they about?
是这么样的?故事是讲什么的?
Well…
usually they’re simple morality tales.
剧情通常都是简单的善恶关系
There’s a good wrestler and a bad wrestler,
有一个好的摔跤手 和一个坏的摔跤手
whom he confronts at the end.
坏的老是和好的作对
In between, the good wrestler has a love interest
这之间,好人还要有一段罗曼史
ora small child he has to protect.
或者有个什么小孩需要保护
Bill would usually make the good wrestler
主角的背景比尔通常 设定为后进人物或罪犯
a backwards type or a convict,
and sometimes, instead ofa waif,
有时候是个流浪汉
he’d have the wrestler protecting an idiot man-child.
其中一出戏主角要 保护一位白♥痴♥男孩
The studio always hated that.
剧组不会喜欢剧本的主角二
Some of the scripts were so…
…有些剧本是这样的
spirited.
台词非常超然
Barton, look, it’s really just a formula.
巴顿,听着,这些 都是公式化的东西
You don’t have to type yoursoul into it.
不需要这么呕心沥血的
We’ll invent some names and a new setting.
我们先来虚构 几个名字和背景
I’ll helpyou. It won’t take any time at all.
我来帮你,不会花很多时间的
I did it for Bill so many times.
我为比尔写过很多次
You did what for Bill?
你为比尔写过什么?
WeII…this.
就是这个
You wrote his scripts for him?
你给他写剧本?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!