Hey, come on, buddy. I’m shipping out tomorrow.
别这样,兄弟 我明天就要出海了
I’m a writer
我是个作家
celebrating the completion of something good.
正在庆贺一部 优秀作品的诞生
Do you understand that, sailor?
你明白吗?兄弟?
Beat it, creep.
揍他
Come on, buddy, give the navy a dance.
算了吧,兄弟,让水手跳吧
Let somebody else spin the dame.
把这位女士让给别人吧
Step aside, four eyes!
滚一边去,四眼狗
4-F, take a hike!
找抽
Go sit on a tomato.
去坐在西红柿上吧
I’m a writer, you monsters!
我是作家,你们这帮恶人
I create!
我是搞创作的
I create for a living!
为了生活的美好而创作
I’m a creator!
我是位创造者
I am a creator!
我是位创造者
Screwy!
疯子
This is my uniform.
这就是我的军服
This is howl serve the common man!
我用这里为普通人服务
This is where I-Get
这是一
‘em, boys!
揍他们,伙计们
[Voices In Background]
“He left this morning.
他今早离开
Said he had ajob to do.
说他有工作要做
There was something in his eyes,
他的目光很特别
something new.
与以前不同
Mother: What’s to become of him?”
母亲:他怎么会变成这样?
“Father:
父亲:
We’ll be hearing from that crazy wrestler,
那个疯子摔跤手会来信的
and don’t mean a postcard
我不是指明信片
Fade out.
淡出
The end.”
剧终
I thought you said you were a writer.
你说过你是个作家
I don’t know, Duke. I kind of liked it.
不知道,我挺喜欢这东西的
Keep your filthy eyes off of that.
别看那东西了
You made the morning papers, Fink.
你又制♥造♥新闻了,芬克
Second one of your friends to die.
你的朋友又死一位
You do get around, don’t you?
你到处闲逛,是吧?
You didn’t tell us you knew the dame.
你没有告诉我们 你认识那位女士
Sixth floor too high foryou, Fink?
6楼对你来说太高了,芬克?
Give you nosebleeds?
搞得你流鼻血了?
Just tell me one thing.
你告诉我一件事
Where’d you put the heads?
你把头放哪了?
Charlie.
是查理
Charlie’s back.
查理回来了
No kidding, bright boy.
不开玩笑,伙计
We smelled Mundt all over this.
这里到处都是蒙特的味道
Was he the idea man?
主谋是他吗?
Tell us where the heads are.
告诉我们头在哪?
Maybe they’ll go easy on you.
也许能给你减刑
Only fryyou once.
只在油锅里炸一次
Come back later. It’s too hot.
迟点再来吧,太刺♥激♥了
My head’s killing me.
我头疼死了
All right, forget the heads.
好吧,不说头了
Where’s Mundt, Fink?
蒙特在哪,芬克?
He teach you how to do it?
他教你干的?
You two have some sick sex thing?
你们俩作过爱?
Sex?
作♥爱♥?
He’s a man.
他是个男人
We wrestled.
我们摔过跤
You’re a sick fuck, Fink.
你真的太恶心了,芬克
Charlie’s back.
查理回来了
It’s hot.
正是时候
He’s back.
他回来了
[Elevator Bell Rings]
Fred.
弗瑞德
Sit tight, Fink.
坐好了,芬克.
Why’s it so goddamn hot out here?
外面怎么会这么热?
Duke.
杜克
电梯
Mundt!
蒙特!
Mundt!
蒙特!
Show yourself.
出来
There’s a boy, Mundt.
你来了,蒙特
Put the policy case down
把手提箱放下
and your mitts in the air.
把手套脱下来
He’s complying.
他照着做了
Look upon me!
看着我
I’ll showyou the life of the mind!
我告诉你我的内心世界
Aah!
Aah!
Aah! Look upon me!
看着我
Aah! I’ll show you the life of the mind!
我告诉你我的内心世界
I’ll showyou the life of the mind!
我告诉你我的内心世界
I’ll showyou the life of the mind!
我告诉你我的内心世界
I will showyou the life of the mind!
我告诉你我的内心世界
Aah!
He I, Hitler.
晦,希♥特♥勒♥
Aah!
[Gunshot]
Barton.
巴顿
[Whistles]
兄弟,太热了
Brother, is it hot.
How you been, buddy?
你怎么样,兄弟
Well, don’t look at me like that.
别这么看着我
It’s just me–Charlie.
还是我一查理
I hear it’s Mundt.
我听说你叫蒙特
Madman Mundt?
疯子蒙特?
Jesus, people can be cruel.
天啊,这些人真残忍♥
If it’s not my build, it’s my personality.
如果不是指我的体格 那就是指我的个性
They say I’m a madman, Bart,
别人说我是疯子
but I’m not mad at anyone.
我一点也不疯
Honest, I’m not.
真的,我不是
Most guys I just feel sorry for.
那些人我觉得很可怜
It tears me up inside
想着他们的遭遇 我的内心快被撕裂了
to think about what they’re going through,
how trapped they are.
I understand it.
我明白那种痛苦
I feel for them.
我能体谅他们
So I try and help them out.
所以我尽力帮助他们
Jesus.
天啊
Yeah.
Yeah.
I know what it feels like
总部所有的事情 乱七八遭让人不爽
when things get all balled up
at the head office.
They put you through hell, Barton.
他们搞得我半死,巴顿
So I help people out.
所以我去帮助他们解脱了
I just wish someone would do as much for me.
我也希望别人这么对我
Jesus, it’s hot.
天啊,太热了
Sometimes it gets so hot
有时我会热得甚至 想从皮肤里爬出来
I want to crawl right out of my skin.
But, Charlie, why me?
可是,查理,为什么是我?
Why–
为什么一
Because you don’t listen!
因为你不听我说话!
Jesus.
天啊
I’m dripping again.
我又在流脓了
Come on, Barton,
你说,巴顿
you thinkyou know pain?
你认为你了解痛苦吗?
You think I madeyour life hell?
你认为是我让你堕入地狱吗?
Look around this dump.
你自己看看
You’rejust a tourist with a typewriter.
你不过是个带着 打字机的异乡人
I live here. Don’t you understand that?
而我住在这里,你不明白吗?
And you come into my home…
你闯入我的家
and you complain
还抱怨我太吵了
that I’m making too much noise.
I’m sorry.
对不起
Don’t be.
不必了
I’ll be next door ifyou need me.
有事你就来隔壁找我
Oh…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!