You see, I…
我不知道我在想什么 但有段时间
I don’t know what I was thinking, but, for a minute, I actually thought
我还真以为能像你一样
I could take your place.
但那些土狼
But those coyotes?
你一定会对抗他们 不会退缩的
I mean, you’d have stood up to them and you wouldn’t have backed down.
但我老实说 还真非常害怕
I gotta tell you, I was so afraid.
我之前常说我不是你 的确是这样
You know, I know I always said that I wasn’t you, and I’m not.
但我希望我是
But I wish I was.
我没办法的 老爸
I can’t do it, Pop.
我要走了
I gotta go.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
公爵会处理一切事情 没事的
And Duke will handle things, and everything will be fine.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
你能保密吗
Could you just not say anything?
我不想引起众人注意
Okay, I don’t want to make a big thing about this.
嘿 大伙 欧提斯要离开农庄了
Hey, everybody! Otis is leaving the barnyard!
-发生什么事了 -真不敢相信
– What’s going on? – I don’t believe it.
欧提斯 说真的
Oat, seriously,
我们是最好的朋友啊
I mean, you and me, we’re like best friends.
不 皮普 一切都结束了
No, Pip. It’s over!
我要离开了 就这样 继续过活吧
I’m leaving, all right? No big whoop. Continue your day.
别这样 欧提斯 你说什么我们都照做啊
Come on, Otis, we’ll do what you say.
这正是重点 我不希望你们这样
That’s the point. I don’t want you to do what I say.
我不要你们都听我的
I don’t want any of you to have to listen to me.
别听他说
Don’t listen to him!
别再照着我的话做了
Stop doing what I say!
好 你是说 如果我们都不听你的话 你就留下来
Okay, so what you’re saying is, you’ll stay if we don’t do what you say.
死蜜蜂
Dead bee.
谢啦
Thanks.
又是活着的
Again, alive.
公爵 你接棒了 快召集狗群
Duke, you’re in charge. Get the dogs together.
你们能照顾的比我还好的
You guys can handle things better than I ever could.
好 欧提斯 既然你这样说了
Sure, Otis. If you say.
我有自己的生活 好吗 我不再属于这里了
I’ve got my own life to lead, all right? I don’t belong here anymore.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hi. – Hey.
怎么啦 欧提斯 拜托别说 没事
What happened, Otis? Oh, please don’t say, “Nothing.”
这很复杂
Look, it’s complicated.
如果有心事 让我帮忙啊 我很乐意的
If you’re hurting, let me help. I’d like to help.
你知道吗 我竟然呆住了 好吗
You know what happened? I froze. Okay?
昨晚我并没赶走土狼 我完全没办法
Last night, I didn’t run the coyotes off. I couldn’t do anything.
今晚他们还要回来 我保护不了大家的
They’re gonna come back tonight, and I can’t protect anyone.
这里每个人都如此信任我 但我却保护不了他们
Everyone here, they all trust me. And I can’t protect a single one of them.
最伟大的领导者不一定要是最大最强的
Otis, the best leader isn’t the biggest or the strongest.
而是要最关怀众人的
The best leader is the one who cares the most.
这想法真是很好 黛西
Yeah, that’s a nice thought, Daisy. That’s a really nice thought.
告诉你 我可真会怀念贝西的
I’ll tell you one thing. I am really going to miss Bessy.
好吧 你真要这样做 我会理解的
Okay. If this is what you have to do, I understand.
但我希望你知道一件事
But I just want you to know one thing.
就算你真离开了 我还是相信你的
Even if you do leave, I believe in you.
欧提斯
Otis! Otis!
慢慢来 派克 发生什么事了
All right, Peck, take it easy. What’s the matter?
他们抓..我们得..来啊
They took… We got to… Come on!
我找到他了
I found him, guys!
欧提斯 是土狼 刚才发生
Otis, the coyotes. It just happened.
他们抓走了爱塔 汉娜六七个吧 我不确定
They took Etta, Hanna, maybe six, seven others, I don’t know.
他们从没在白天出没过的
They’ve never come during the day before.
他们知道晚上之前我不会防卫的
They knew I wouldn’t be expecting them until tonight.
耍我
They played me.
-什么 -没事
– What? – Nothing.
欧提斯 他们也抓走了梅第
Otis, they took Maddie.
那些土狼可真强壮
Those coyotes are strong.
什么
What?
土狼啊 强壮喔
The coyotes, they’re strong.
我只是在想一个更强的人会怎么做
I was just wondering what a stronger man might do.
-你会帮忙照顾一切吗 -很乐意
– You’ll look after things? – Be proud to.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
-我也要去 -不 皮普 留在这
– I’m going, too. – No, Pip, stay here.
你一个人不行的 他们会宰了你的
You can’t do this alone. They could kill you.
是啊 的确
Yeah, I guess they could.
很高兴小姐们今晚可以加入我们
It’s nice that you ladies could join us this evening.
谢谢你们耐心等候 我们喜欢晚上用餐
Thank you for being so patient. We prefer dining at night.
你们真是不错的种类
You’re a wonderful species.
我真爱鸡 皮的部分最棒了
I love chicken. My favorite part is the skin.
你是个大坏蛋
You’re a big meanie.
-什么 -你是个坏蛋
– What? – You’re a meaner.
坏蛋 坏蛋也要吃饭啊
Meaner, meaner. Meaners got to eat, too.
别碰他
Leave her alone.
他是我的
This one’s mine.
在我把这小的当开胃菜时 把他煮了
Cook her while I have the little one for an appetizer.
因为我是个坏蛋啊
You know, because I’m a meaner.
把小鸡放下 得格
Put the chick down, Dag.
欧提斯
– Otis! – Oaty!
突然觉得勇气十足了 是吧
We suddenly got a burst of courage, did we?
好吧
Okay. All right.
首先呢 我要从你手中救回小鸡
Well, first, what I’m gonna do is I’m gonna take that chick from you.
而在你慌乱爬起的同时
Then, while you’re picking yourself up off the ground,
我会带着母鸡群离开
I’m gonna gather up the hens and I’m gonna leave.
那你想怎么办到呢
And exactly how do you propose you’re going to do that?
杀了他
Kill him!
我知道什么是对的
Well, I know what’s right
人只能活一次
I got just one life
当世界都在欺负我
In a world that keeps on pushing me around
我要坚持自我
But I’ll stand my ground
永不退缩
And I won’t back down
宝贝
Hey, baby
没有简单的退路
There ain’t no easy way out
嘿
Hey
我要坚持自我
I will stand my ground
永不退缩
And I won’t back down
你喜欢这样啊
Oh, you like that, yeah?
这样可以了
That should do. That should do.
瞧瞧这个英雄
Well, look at the hero.
你以为你可以这样闯进我巢穴吗
You thought you could come into my den?
现在 你就好好躺着
Now, why don’t you lay there and watch
看着我吃了你的朋友
while we eat your friends?
又怎么了
What’s this?
一个强人会坚持自我 保护自己
A strong man stands up for himself.
更强的人 则会挺身而出保护众人的
A stronger man stands up for others.
这会很好玩的
This should be fun.
我嗅到了恐惧
I smell fear.
糟了 我就说他们闻的出来的
Shoot! I told you they can smell it!
闻的出来吗
They can smell it?
没错 我有 我有很多恐惧
Oh, yeah, I have it. I have a lot of it.
守着我 你们会没事的
Just stick near me, guys, and you’ll be all right.
是啊 我守着你肥美多汁的背
Yeah, I’ll watch your juicy back.
我是说 你普通的背啦
I mean, your regular back.
-嘿 -抱歉啊
– Hey! – Sorry, man.
是小丸子啦 我太紧张了嘛
They’re just pellets. I’m nervous.
这就是你的大军
That’s your army?
我觉得你最好退后点
Something tells me you may want to take a couple steps back.
我们来罗
Here we come!
-麻烦来.. -罗
– Here comes trou… – Ble!
-麻.. -烦
– Trou… – Ble!
-麻.. -烦
– Trou… – Ble!
皮普 快说服我
Pip, talk me into it. Talk me into it.
眼睛睁大点 你很生气 你是头猪啊
Flip the lid a little bit. You’re mad! You’re a pig!
-你很生气 -来吧
– You’re mad! – Let’s do this!
知道我要干嘛吗 我要钻进你耳朵里
You know what I’m gonna do? I’m gonna go right in your ear!
有只老鼠在我耳里
There’s a mouse in my ear! There’s a mouse in my ear!
耶 油门踩下啊
Oh, yeah. Step on it, baby!
来吧 拿出你的看家本事吧