Good evening, ladies.
很抱歉这么晚才来拜访你们
Sorry to call on you so late in the evening,
但我们之前有约好的
but we did have a previous engagement.
好啦 我们要带走六位
Now, we’re gonna take six of you.
谁要出声的话 我们不介意多带走几位
Anyone makes a sound, we don’t mind the extra company.
自己挑吧
Boys, take your pick.
你今晚谁也别想带走
You won’t be taking any hens tonight.
你要阻止我们吗
And you’re gonna stop us?
是这样吗 你要来阻止吗
Is that what’s gonna happen? Are you gonna stop us, hen?
你能怎么办呢
How are you gonna do that?
不是我 是他
No, he is.
班 你好啊
Ben. How are you, Ben?
刚有看见你的话 就会打招呼的
We would’ve said hello, had we seen you.
把母鸡放下 得格
Put the hen down, Dag.
当然啊 班 你说了算
Sure, Ben. Whatever you say.
我们不过是在调点情嘛
We’re just doing a little courting, that’s all.
你知道我们有多爱母鸡的
You know how much we like the hens.
你了解我的 少女杀手嘛
You know me, ladykiller.
现在你好像会吃点亏喔 班
You have us at a bit of a disadvantage here, Ben.
有六个我们的人
There’s six of us,
对付一个又老又胖的你
and only one old, fat you.
跳舞时间
Oh, baby! Party time!
欧提斯
Otis!
欧提斯
Otis!
欧提斯
Otis! Otis!
班出事了
It’s Ben.
不要 不要
Oh, no. No, no.
你挺着点啊 兄弟
Yeah. You hang on there, buddy.
好啦 欧提斯 提起来
All right now, Otis. Just lift.
预备 提起
Ten and two. Ten and two.
不是这样 提 甩
Not like that. Now lift, and two.
你这小浑蛋
You dog!
过来这 渔夫
Come here, fisherman.
现在怎么办呢 谁来保护我们抵挡土狼呢
What do we do now? Who’s gonna protect us from the coyotes?
谁有手♥枪♥
Anybody got a pistol?
秩序 我打扰到你了吗
Order, here! Hey, am I bothering you?
开始会议吧
Let’s get this meeting started.
-谁来主持会议呢 -这就是开会的目的啊
– Duke, who’s gonna run the meeting? – That’s what the meeting’s about.
开会是为了决定谁来主持会议
The meeting’s about finding someone to run the meeting?
这是个好主意吗
Is that a good idea?
那要再开个会来讨论一下
We should take a meeting about it.
总有人要接手啊 班不在了
Someone has to do this. We don’t have Ben.
所以 我决定提名我自己
Therefore, I would like to nominate myself.
狗啊..听我说
Dogs are… Listen to me.
狗非常机警 忠诚 又具保护性
Dogs are watchful, they’re loyal, and very protective.
而且又能舔自己
And they lick themselves.
我才不要个会舔自己的当领导呢
I don’t want a leader who licks himself.
-我也不要 -太恶心了
– Me, neither. – That’s nasty.
我连自己的都碰不到呢
I can’t even reach mine.
我不再这么做呢
I don’t do that.
再也没了
Anymore.
只有一次 我太孤单无聊 又有点嘴馋
One time, I was bored, lonely, and a little snackish.
我还看见你有次在喝马桶里的水
Yeah, I saw you drink out of a toilet once.
-你喝马桶里的水
– Hey, you drink potty water. – You drink potty water!
我水盆里没水了啊 拜托 这有点离题了
My bowl was empty, my friend. Come on, we’re getting off track here.
公爵 我可没恶意的 但确是有些事
Duke, with all respect, I think there are certain traits
让你不太适合当个领导者
that would make you unqualified to be leader.
是吗 例如说什么
Yeah, such as?
你的重点是..
Your point?
拜托啊 那不过是好玩罢了
Hey, come on, I do that for fun,
不是我非得这样做的 继续吧
not ’cause I have to. Go on!
这有什么 我不过爱捡球嘛 一个小小缺点罢了
So, big deal. I fetch balls. One little flaw.
这没什么大不了的
This doesn’t mean anything.
好吧 那我们来投票表决好了
All right, all right, let’s take a vote. Come on, let’s take a vote here.
赞成我当领导的请举手
All those in favor of me being the new leader.
不赞成的
Those opposed?
-看的见我的手吗 -听着
– Can you see my hand? – Listen now, listen up.
大家都知道班始终希望欧提斯接他位置的
You all know that Ben always intended for Otis to take his place.
好啦 就是欧提斯了
All right, Otis is in charge.
我附议 太棒了
I second that motion. Sweet!
好戏开始了
Here we go.
来抓我啊
Try and catch me.
不要脱队
Stay in line.
美第 别走失了
Maddie, we don’t want to lose you.
我想这样会很好的
Oh, I think that would be just fine.
欧第
Oaty-oaty! Hey, Oaty!
美第 现在实在不是好..
Hey, Maddie, now really isn’t a good…
你在干嘛 快停下啊
What are you doing? Would you stop? Come on.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, guys, guys…
-我的天啊 -怎么啦
– Oh, goodness gracious. – What is it? What is it?
欧提斯 这真是疯狂 太棒了不是吗
Otis, it’s a madhouse! Isn’t it just great?
你被足球打中头了
You got hit with a soccer ball.
我想第一个来恭喜你 欧提斯
I thought I’d be the first to congratulate you, Otis.
-现在你是领导了 -我是什么
– You’re in charge now. – I’m what?
迈尔 我不是领导 好吗
Miles, I am not in charge, okay?
我不干 领导 的
I don’t do “In charge”.
-这可不是我的责任 -我听到了
– This is not my responsibility. – I hear you.
但你是被公平推举出来的
But you were elected fair and square.
恭喜啦 老板
Congratulations, boss.
嘿
Hey!
你们都疯了吗
Have you all lost your mind?
现在是大白天啊 农夫随时会回来的
It’s daylight. The Farmer’s gonna be back.
这实在是太夸张了
This is so off limits.
别这样 欧提斯
Come on, Otis,
我知道你的弱点
I know your weak spot.
疯狂麦克
Wild Mike!
-什么 -疯狂麦克
– What? – Wild Mike.
疯狂麦克
Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
-疯狂麦克 -我可不来这个的
– Wild Mike. – I’m not doing this, okay?
-绝对不可能的 -疯狂麦克
– There’s no way this is happening. – Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
-大家都回到自己的.. -疯狂麦克
– Everybody just get back to your… – Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
-回去自己规定的地方 -疯狂麦克
– Return to your designated quadrants. – Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
疯狂麦克
Wild Mike! Wild Mike!
-这实在太荒谬了 -疯狂麦克
– This is ridiculous! – Wild Mike!
我才不会因为你们喊着 疯狂麦克 就跳舞的
I’m not gonna dance just because you’re getting Wild Mike.
-皮普 帮帮忙吧 -疯狂麦克
– Pip, help me out here. – Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
你无法抗拒的 欧提斯 这是你的天性啊
You can’t fight it, Otis. You’re a born party animal.
疯狂麦克 疯狂麦克
Wild Mike! Wild Mike! Wild Mike!
疯狂麦克 疯狂麦克
Wild Mike! Wild Mike! Wild Mike!
跳舞吧
Let’s boogie!
我们要往西 不是要往东
We’re heading for the West Not heading for the East
我们要完成梦想 因为天性疯狂
We’re gonna live our dream ‘Cause we’re wild and free
看看那个疯子
Look at that freaky thing.
到底那是什么啊
What kind of animal is that?
我不知道 但他舞可真跳的不赖
I don’t know, but he sure can dance.
我说啊 把他杀了吧 把那块木头给我
I say, let’s kill it. Give me that piece of wood over there.
酷脚 酷脚 我有一双酷脚
Sweet legs! Get the sweet legs! I got the sweet legs!
哞
Moo?
你干嘛那样作
What did you do that for?
那我能怎么办 他看到你了
What else was I gonna do? He saw you.
你这样会杀了他的
You could have killed him!
有脉搏了
I got a pulse.
喔 这真是太糟了
Oh, this is bad. This is bad. This is so bad.
糟透了
Baaad.
大伙 冷静一点 好吗
Everybody, just calm down. Just calm down, all right?
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?
什么
What?
快啊 你是领导啊 快领导啊
Come on. You’re our leader. Lead us.
这个不算
That does not apply to this.
这是完全不同的一回事
This is a totally, situationally different suspect.
嘿 不