I don’t mean to let you down, Pop. I’m just out trying to have some fun.
今晚夜色那么美
It’s a beautiful night.
我记得常跟你妹这样坐着
I remember when I used to sit out here with your sister.
-我没有妹妹啊 -对喔
– I don’t have a sister. – Oh, yeah.
是跟你 不是吗
That was you, wasn’t it?
谢啦
Thank you, all right.
那 我们没事罗
So, are we okay?
-没事 -太好了
– We’re okay. – Great.
为我有件事想问你
See, ’cause I wanted to ask you something.
今晚我朋友都要谷仓
My friends are all going to the barn tonight,
我是并不太在乎的啦
and not that it matters either way to me,
但明显的 他们需要我
but evidently, I’m needed.
有个表演非我不可
I’m a sort of an integral part of a musical number.
我试着回绝了 但他们..
Yeah, I tried to tell them no, you know? But they were just so…
我说 我爸才不会代我的班
I told them, “My dad’s not gonna wanna cover my shift.
我说 这是我的班 又不是他的
“I mean, it’s my shift, not his. It isn’t his!” You know?
我才不那么自私 是我的班就是我的
“I don’t want to be selfish. What’s mine is mine, and…”
你觉得呢
What do you think?
欧提斯
Otis…
我从不认为我会做什么大事
I never thought I was gonna amount to much.
更没想过将来我会管理这一切
I certainly didn’t think I’d be in charge of anything.
但有一天 一切都改变了
But that all changed one day.
也就是你出现的那天
It was the day you showed up.
我走向草原
I head out into the meadow
看见一只孤独的小牛
and I see this little baby calf all alone,
摇来晃去
stumbling around.
当然 这是在你变成个恶梦之前
You know, before you became a nightmare.
那晚 我带你回家
Well, I took you home that night,
我知道这不太可能
and I know it doesn’t sound possible,
但那晚我望向天空
but I looked up into the sky
我发誓
and I would have swore
我看见星星在跳舞
I saw the stars dance.
就在当时 我知道我注定是要在这
At that moment, I knew my place was here,
照顾一切事情的
taking care of things.
是你帮我发现了这个
I guess you helped me realize that.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, Son.
-你还是想去参加舞会 是吧 -是啊 非常想
– You still want to go, don’t you? – Yeah, I really do.
并不是..你说的这些故事..不够漂亮感人
Not that your stuff… You know, the stuff you’re saying isn’t nifty and everything…
谁说漂亮感人的了
No one says “nifty”.
我说的啊 有时我还会说 赚人热泪呢
I say “nifty.” I do, and sometimes even “swifty.” I’ll say that.
真是让人印象深刻
Very impressive.
去吧 玩开心点 我帮你值班吧
Go ahead, have fun. I’ll cover your shift.
谢啦 老爸 你最棒了
Thanks, Pop. You’re the best.
-欧提斯 -怎样
– Otis? – Yeah?
做个更强壮的人
Be the stronger man.
喔 是啊 就你说过的
Yeah. Yeah, that’s that saying thing, right?
一个强人会坚持自我
“A strong man stands up for himself.
更强壮的人会..
“A stronger man can bridge the gap between…”
都刻在脑子里啦
Got it locked in the vault.
看吧 我会学习的
See? I learn.
轰趴先生
Mr. Boombastic
你需要个浪漫精采又会轰的情人
What you want is a boombastic Romantic, fantastic lover
他称我是轰趴先生 说我超精采
She call me Mr. Boombastic Say me fantastic
轻抚我的背 说我是浪漫先生
Touch me in me back She says I’m Mr. Romantic
说我超精采
Call me fantastic
轻抚我的背 说我是浪漫先生
Touch me in me back She says I’m Mr. Ro…
优雅
Smooth
看是谁来啦 是我啊
Who’s here? Moo! It’s me! Moo!
怎样 来杯牛奶吧
Whassup? Milk me!
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
我的谷仓 没错 就是我的地盘
My barn. That’s right, my barn.
你来晚了 快点
You’re late. Come on.
他可真是个痞子啊
He’s a real winner, that one.
别这样说 我认为他满可爱的啊
Oh, stop. I think he’s kind of cute.
躺在我的按♥摩♥浴缸 来个泡泡澡
Lay down in my Jacuzzi and get some bubble bath
只能听见我心跳的声音
Only sound you will hear is the beating of my heart
让我们来点甜言蜜语
And we will mmm-mmm And have some sweet pillow talk
我是轰趴先生 超级精采
I’m Boombastic, really fantastic Mr. Boom Boom Boom Boom
给大起斯 来点热烈的掌声吧
Give it up for the one and only, Biggy Cheese!
今晚节目十分热闹精采
We’re gonna have some fun tonight, y’all.
伯克 把你蹄子放到台下去
Hey, Buck. Get your hooves off the stage.
你又不是演艺圈的
You ain’t in show business.
什么 你在谷仓中长大的
What, were you raised in a barn?
那你可真是只好马
Well, you’re a good horse. Okay…
你看什么看啊 火鸡
What you looking at, Turkey?
谁把蔓越莓酱拿来好吗
Somebody pass me the cranberry sauce.
死火鸡在走路喔(暗谕DEAD MAN WALKING)
Dead turkey walking.
我们都会死 但谁都不知哪天
We all gonna die, but we don’t know the date.
但你的大家都知道 就是感恩节
We know your date, Thanksgiving!
今晚的高♥潮♥马上开始 来点特别的
Okay, to kick things off tonight, I got a special treat.
应观众热烈要求
Back by popular demand.
小姐们 这可是为你们准备的
Ladies, this one’s for you.
欧提斯 跟他的伙伴
Our own Otis and the Crew!
农场之上
Well, down on the farm
每人都来找你
Where they all ask for you
整晚都在开舞会
Parties all hours of the night.
那农场到底在干什么 你知道吗
What is that farmer up to? You know what?
-我得打个电♥话♥ -让他去吧
– I’m gonna call someone. – Oh, leave him be.
我何时爱打给谁 就打给谁
Well, I’ll just call whoever I want, whenever I want to.
我就是要这样做
That’s exactly what I’ll do.
我知道什么是吵闹的舞会 马铃薯先生
Because I know what a rave is, Mr. Lump.
我要坐在这看电视 做个马铃薯
“I’m going to sit and watch TV and be a lump.”
好吧 马铃薯先生 这是不对的
Okay, Mr. Lumpy. It’s just not right.
每人都人来你
They all ask for you
每人都人来你
They all ask for you
农场之上
Down on the farm
每人都人来你
They all ask for you
我去查看
I’ll check it.
没事的 冷静 不过是送披萨的
It’s all right. Calm down. It’s just the pizza guy.
我来吧
I’m on it.
小心 我来
Watch out. I got it. I got it.
披萨
Pizza, pizza, pizza.
谢了 要找钱吗
Thanks. You want change?
不用了
No, keep it.
你可真叫了不少披萨啊
So, you really ordered a lot of pizzas.
是啊 我们要开个像样的人类舞会
Well, yes. We’re having a big human party.
一个盛大的舞会
Just a party. A big one.
来庆祝我们的人性
With us celebrating our humanness.
-老兄 我最爱舞会了 我能不.. -不行
– Dude, I love parties! Can I… – No.
那好吧 再见了
Okay. Well, then, I’ll see you.

Ouch!
我手掉下来了
My arm fell off.
假手啦
My fake arm, I mean.
实在很抱歉
Wow, I am so sorry about that.
-要帮忙吗 -不用
– Do you need any help? – No, I don’t like help.
这违反我的信仰 我信 不需帮忙 教的
It’s just against my religion. I’m a Nohelpian.
酷 我是路德教会的
Cool, I’m a Lutheran.
那这个呢
What about this?
你留着吧 反正也脏了
You know what? You keep it. It’s dirty now.
真的吗 太好了
Really? All right.
老兄 我有只手了
Dude, I got a arm!
太棒了
Yeah! Righteous!
我不会退缩的
Well, I won’t back down
我不会退缩的
No, I won’t back down
你可以站在地狱之门阻挡我
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
我不会退缩的
But I won’t back down
我会坚守岗位
Gonna stand my ground
决不回头
Won’t be turned around
不会被击倒
And I’ll keep this world from dragging me down
要坚守岗位
Gonna stand my ground
晚安啊 小姐们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!