And you know what, I don’t get the fence thing.
又不能把他们挡在外面
Really, it can’t keep them out.
但可以确保我们的领域
That fence defines our space.
只要我还能动的一天
And as long as I’m still kicking,
墙内的动物没人会受伤害的
no animal will be harmed inside that fence.
好吧 你要这样做 就随你吧
Okay, that’s what you do. You.
但要是你想让我接你班 照著作
Okay, if you’re trying to groom me to be the big leader,
早点死心吧 那不是我
just give it up. It’s not me, Pop.
如果是我管理的话 一切都会完全不同
I mean, if I were in charge, things would be different.
完全自♥由♥民♥主♥ 事情本就该是这样的
Every animal for himself. That’s the way it should be.
欧提斯
Otis.
一个强人 会坚持自我 保护自己
A strong man stands up for himself.
但更强的人 会挺身而出 保护众人
A stronger man stands up for others.
又来了 我忘了带笔罗
Oh, shoot. You know, I forgot my pen.
-那你今晚当的班呢 -我会到的
– And your shift tonight? – I’ll be there.
欧提斯 总有一天你得要长大的
Otis, you’re gonna have to grow up one day.
整天这样瞎混 是不会快乐的
You’ll never be happy if you spend all your time goofing off.
不会吗 你看着吧
No? Just watch me.
我来啦
Manabunga!
佛雷迪 很爽吧
Freddy, is this great or what?
是啊 爽到想一口把你头咬下来
Oh, yeah. I could just eat your head right off!
我是说..在上面真是太好玩了
I mean… You know, it’s fun up here.
皮普 你看呢
Pip?
我会选择木杆
I’d go with the wood on this one.
这才像话嘛
That’s what I’m talking about! Sweet mama!
嘿 这里有动物啊
Hey, there’s animals over there!
鞋子真不错
Nice shoes.
医生 今天的比赛真不错啊
Oh, doctor! What a game we have here today!

Yeah!
他在30码抢到球 冲到20码 跳起
He got the ball on the 30. He’s down on the 20. Lifts it up…
触地得分
It’s a touchdown!

Yeah!
培根
Bacon!
汉堡
Hamburger!
西班牙辣香肠
Chorizo!
-菲力牛排 -你在干嘛啊
– Filet! – What are you doing?
跳到谁身上 就说一种他身上肉的名称
I’m naming the kinds of cuts of meat to the animal I’m jumping on.
马家卡
Machaca!
猪排
Pork chops!
炖牛肉
Rump roast!
你没必要这样做吧
You know what? You don’t need to be doing this.
欧第 欧第
Oaty-oaty! Oaty-oaty!
嗨 欧第
Hi, Oaty.
嘿 梅第 气色不错喔
Hey, Maddie. Looking good over there.
来玩鬼脸吧 你这疯牛
Chubba Face, you crazy cow.
说 微笑
Say, “I’m smooshy.”
微笑
I am smooshy.
换你啦
Okay, now you.
说 风好大
Say, “Boy, is it windy.”
风好大
Boy, is it windy.
轮到我了
My turn, my turn.
-好了 小鸡 自己去玩吧 -再见 欧第
– Okay, chick. Just run along now. – Bye, Oaty.
再见啊
All righty.
他是谁啊
Hey, who is she?
刚才农夫才带来的
They just showed up. Farmer took them in.
谢谢你 农夫
Thank you, Farmer.
他们好像出了点问题
Yeah, something happened with their herd.
只有这两只顺利抵达
They’re the only two that made it.
他需要个朋友
She needs a friend.
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
对不起 但我实在没法不注意到你
Excuse me, but I couldn’t help notice you over there.
喔 快看 你们都..
Hey! Oh, look at you. You’re all…
-怀孕了 -是啊 我是说..
– Pregnant? – Yeah, sure. I mean…
真的吗 一点都看不出来啊
Really? ‘Cause, I mean, it isn’t that noticeable, you know.
特别是当你站着走
I mean, especially when you stand straight on,
不特别盯着他看的时候
and you don’t look at it.
当你侧身时 的确是有点突起
You know, when you turn to the side, it gets a little lumpy.
我是说容光焕发啦
I mean glowy. Glowy. It’s a glow.
我..是欧提斯
I’m… I’m Otis.
退后点 戴西 这家伙头上刻着 狼 这个字喔
Back off, Daisy. There’s an “L” on that boy’s forehead.
那是我啦 歪曲的老鼠
No, that’s just me, the contortion mouse.
来个C
C!
再来个X
X!
换个N
N!
-你要搞死我啊 老兄
– Q! – Oh, man, you’re killing me, dude.
我只是想表示欢迎之意
Look, I just wanted to welcome you to the barnyard.
我相信你跟你..
I’m sure that you and your…
没有兴趣 重点是 没有
Not looking. The key word, “not”.
跟我说一遍 没有兴趣
Work with me. Not looking.
这是我朋友 贝西
This is my friend, Bessy.
他可真是可爱啊
Yeah, she’s a cupcake.
-很高兴认识你 欧提斯 -也是我
– It was nice to meet you, Otis. – Yeah, too you.
是 我也是啦
You know what? Switch those.
天啊
Oh, boy.
没你的搞头 但我对他朋友还有点兴趣
There’s nothing for you there, but I kind of like her friend.
他睡着了
He’s out!
安全啦 太好了
All clear! Sweet!
母牛 公牛 一起来 乳♥房♥♥ 胸部 挺起来
Now, every heifer, every cow Hold tight to your udders now
农夫布朗睡觉去 农场变成欢乐城
Farmer Brown is bedding down Let’s turn this barn into funky town
左边的鸡啊 跳起来
Chickens on the left Dance with your neighbor
右边的猪别滴口水
Hogs, don’t slobber on the pool table
右边的猪别滴口水
Hogs, don’t slobber on the pool table
小心少吃点饲料 这是舞场 不是下水道
Try to go easy on the manure It’s a dance floor, not a sewer
就这样 跳起来
Here we go, do-si-do Here we go, do-si-do
要让场面热起来
Put this thing on hot!
高♥潮♥开始 你要小心准备
Better hold on tight When we go hitting the hay
祈祷你要有准备
You better hold on tight and pray
欢乐高♥潮♥等着你
You better hold on tight When we go hitting the hay
亲爱的 你最好快跑 我再也挡不住了
Darling, you better run ‘Cause I won’t hold back them horses
欢乐高♥潮♥ 我们要欢乐高♥潮♥
Hitting the hay We’ll go hitting the hay
要日夜摇滚
We will rumble and tumble Night and day
再来一次 牵着你拍档
Here we go again Come grab your friend
摇上甩下 舞到疯狂
Shake him up, shake him down Try to get a good blend
就这样 跳起来
Here we go, do-si-do Here we go
-先要抓好 -抓紧啦
– First you hold on tight – Hold on tight
-然后舞到通宵 -舞到通宵
– Then you dance all night – Dance all night
欢乐高♥潮♥
Hit the hay!
开心迎接欢乐高♥潮♥
Better hold on tight When we go hitting the hay
要小心祈祷做好准备
You better hold on tight and pray
准备迎接欢乐高♥潮♥
You better hold on tight When we go hitting the hay
准备迎接欢乐高♥潮♥
Hitting the hay We’ll go hitting the hay
要日夜摇滚
We will rumble and tumble Night and day
迎接欢乐高♥潮♥
We’ll go hitting the hay We’ll go hitting the hay
用力甩背 迎接欢乐高♥潮♥
With our backsides shaking We’ll go hitting the hay
实在太棒了
Wow! This is amazing.
你看什么
What you looking at?
怎样 你要这个吗
What? You want some of this?
是啊 我想你也不需要
Oh, yeah, I didn’t think so.
坐这 甜心
Sit right here, honey.
这花看来真美味
The flowers are beautiful.
看吧 准时抵达 就像我答..
See? On time, just like I…
是啊
Right.
抽筋
Cramp! That’s a cramp!
是抽筋啊
Oh, it’s cramping!
放松了
And release.
-儿子 -老爸
– Hello, Son. – Dad,
我在想啊
I’ve been thinking,
我愿意接受你的道歉
and I’m willing to accept your apology.
-是吗 -是啊 这样才对啊
– Really? – Sure. I mean, it’s only right. I mean…
好啦
Okay.
我并不想让你失望 我不过想开心点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!