Can I get a bottle of Dom Perignon?
要一瓶唐·培里侬香槟王
And did you want to order now?
你想现在点菜吗
Well, I haven’t looked at the menu yet.
我还没看过菜单呢
Of course, I’m sorry. You take your time.
这样 不好意思 你慢慢来
The champagne, that will be fine.
香槟先上吧
Thank you.
谢谢
And some beluga.
再要些鱼子酱[beluga是最顶级的鱼子酱]
The Iranian kind not the
要伊朗的
Russian ’cause the Russian is just too salty.
不要俄♥罗♥斯♥的 俄♥罗♥斯♥的太咸
It is hot in here.
这里好热
Are you okay?
你还好吗
No. Yeah. No. No. I’m…
不 是 我…
I’m great. I’m fine. I’m fine.
我很好 我没事
There’s just so much that I want to talk about, you know.
只是有太多话我想对你说了
Oh, I know, yes, I know. Have you read…
对了 对了 你读过…
Can I be clear on something?
有件事我想弄清楚
You didn’t get divorced on my account, did you?
你不是因为我离婚的吧 是吗
Of course I did.
当然是因为你
You hardly know me.
你几乎不了解我
Your champagne, sir.
您的香槟 先生
Wonderful, look.
太棒了
Now we can celebrate. Good.
现在我们可以庆祝了
Celebrate what?
庆祝什么
Well, now that I am no longer a married man and
现在我再也不是有妻室的人了
you and I are finally together.
你和我总算能在一起了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Don’t leave, please.
请你别走
What would you like to talk about?
你想聊什么
All the President’s Men, Herzog… Oh, my God.
所有总统的男人 《赫索格》 我的天
Alphonse Daudet?
还是阿尔丰斯·都德呢
Nice reference, by the way. Yeah, thanks.
顺便说下 不错的参考录 谢谢
I’m an idiot.
我是个白♥痴♥
Oh, don’t be so modest.
别这么谦虚
You obviously expected me to come to your room.
显然你想要我来你的房♥间
Never.
没有
So, the champagne and roses are for someone else?
那么这香槟和玫瑰是给别人的吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
Why don’t you get cleaned up?
你何不去洗漱一下呢
We can go out, get some fresh air,
我们可以出去走走 呼吸点新鲜空气
maybe a slice of pizza.
或者吃点披萨
I’m absolutely starving.
我快饿死了
You know, I’m always surprised
我一直觉得奇怪
that people from New York don’t know this,
纽约人竟不知道大苹果
but the Big Apple is actually an old racing term
大苹果其实是一种老的赛马术语
credited to John Fitzgerald,
这还得归功于约翰·菲茨杰拉德
sports writer for The Herald in the ’30s.
三十年代先驱报的体育记者
But he had heard it from old stable hands from Mississippi,
他是从密西西比驯马人那里听来的
using the term to refer to the New York racetracks
他们用这个词来指代纽约的赛马场
because getting to race in New york was considered
因为在纽约比赛被看成是
hitting the big time, you know.
对高水平的挑战
Getting to take a bite of that Big Apple.
能咬这个大苹果一口
But I’m just going to keep talking here
我会一直不停的讲
because I’m afraid that if I stop,
因为我怕我一停下
there’s going to be a pause or a break and you’re going to say,
就会有停顿和空隙然后你就会说
“It’s getting late,” Or, “I should get going.”
“时间不早了” 或者 “我该走了”
And I’m not ready for that to happen.
我还不想让这发生
I don’t want that to happen. Ever.
我永远都不想你离开
There it was, the pause.
刚才 你停顿了
Yeah.

I’m still here.
我依旧在这里
Oh, I adored my father.
我以前特崇拜我父亲
He was my hero.
他是我的英雄
Until I found out he was
直到我发现
sleeping with every girl he could get his hands on.
他上了所有他能上的姑娘
That killed my mother.
这事深深的伤害我了妈妈
It’s what gave her cancer.
之后她就得了癌症
That’s a bit unfair.
这有点不公平
No, it’s not. Devastated her, every part of her,
是不公平 癌症侵蚀了她每一处地方
mind and body, heart and soul.
身心憔悴 万念俱灰
And that will never happen to me.
我绝不重蹈她的覆辙
Well, I would never do that to you, Miriam.
我永远不会那样对你 米里亚姆
I want one thing from you.
我要你答应我一件事
Anything.
任何事
Don’t answer, “Anything.”
别回答我”任何事”
‘Cause it’s not real. And life’s real.
这不现实 但人生是现实的
It’s made up of little things,
生活由无数小事组成
minutes, hours, naps, errands, routine and it has to be enough.
分分秒秒 相濡以沫 这就够了
After all you’ve done to pursue me, how can I trust you?
你做了这么多来追求我 我该如何信你
Well, that is, uh, that’s a reasonable question.
恩 这个问题问的好
I will just… I will just cut it off.
我会…自断命根
You’re offering to be my eunuch?
你是想当太监服侍我吗
I said that I would do anything for you, Miriam.
我说过我愿为你做任何事 米里亚姆
Well, don’t do that. We’ll be needing it.
别那样做 我们还需要它
Barney? Do you take this woman..
巴尼 你愿意娶这个女人…
Yes. Yes. I sure as hell do.
愿意愿意 我愿意的很
He promised he’d never miss any of my weddings.
他答应过我绝不错失我的任何一场婚礼
Oh, Barney, put it in the freezer. What?
巴尼 把它放冷藏室 把什么
The onion.
洋葱
Put it in the freezer before
切洋葱前把它放冰箱冷藏
you chop it and then it won’t make you cry.
它就不会熏你眼睛了
Well, how did I not know that?
我怎么不知道有这回事
I think that he’s about ready for his nap.
我觉得孩子快睡着了
Really? Mmmhmm.
真的吗 嗯哼
… it’s about time to go for a swim.
…到时间游泳了
Look at you. Look at you. What are you…
看看你 你都干什么了…
What?
怎么了
You did good, boychik.
干得不错 小伙子
Anything? No.
有动静吗 没有
A nibble? No, Dad.
漂浮动了吗 没有 老爸
Burgers? Yes.
想吃汉堡 是的
All righty. Burgers it is.
好吧 回去吃汉堡
Tell your mother we threw them all back.
告诉妈妈我们把鱼都丢回湖里了
For sure.
收到
Come on, Dad!
加油 老爸
I got it. I’m working on it, okay? Okay.
别担心 我正试着呢 好
I got it. I’ll get it with a little bit of force, you know.
没问题的 我该多用点力
Son of a bitch.
破东西
Now what do we do?
现在我们怎么办
You guys need any help?
需要帮忙吗
Yeah. No. No, thanks, no. I’ve got it.
不用 谢谢了 我搞得定
It’s fine. I just need to get a little bit of a…
没问题 多用点力就…
If you throw me a line, I can tow you in.
你丢根绳子过来 我能拉着你走
I’m renting a cabin here. Just moved from New York.
我在这里租了木屋 刚从纽约过来
Good. And what do you do, Blair?
很好 你是做什么的 布莱尔
I work in radio.
我在电台工作
Oh, I used to work in radio in New York.
我以前也在纽约做过电台
Really? Where?
真的吗 在哪儿
It’s a little jazz station.
一家爵士风的小电台
Yeah. Sure, I know it. Ron Lewis is an old friend of mine.
我知道 罗恩·刘易斯是我老朋友
He is? That’s funny. He gave me my first job.
是吗 太有趣了 他给了我第一份工作
Isn’t that a coincidence?
缘分呐
The universe works in strange and mysterious ways, huh?
世界真奇妙
We were just going to throw some burgers on the barbecue.
我们打算烧烤时做些汉堡
You wanna join us?
你想一起吗
I’m a vegan. But thank you. A what?
我素食 还是谢谢你 是什么
Is that treatable?
能治吗
I can make a salad.
我可以做沙拉
No, I don’t want to impose.
不了 我不想给你添麻烦
I should probably paddle home before it gets dark, anyway.
话说回来 我得在天黑前划回家
But it was lovely to meet the both of you. Sure.
很高兴认识你们 客气了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!