And many successful marriages have been built on far less.
很多成功的婚姻都没有你们这样的条件
All right. You know what, just drop it.
好吧 你别管了
Forget I even came in here with this.
就当我没说过
Listen to me. Will you listen to me?
听我说 你有在听吗
If you divorce her, she’s going to take you to the cleaners.
如果你跟她离婚 她会让你净身出户的
Oh, come on. Her father is loaded.
拜托 她爸有钱得很
She’s going to inherit a shitload of money.
她会有很大一笔遗产
She’s going to be fine.
日子滋润呢
You think that’s going to stop her from taking all of yours?
你以为她有钱就不会清你底了吗
I don’t care.
我不在乎
You want to tell me her name?
可以告诉我她的名字吗
Miriam.
米里亚姆
And is she the one?
她就是真命天女了吗
Is she the mother of your children?
就是你孩子们的母亲吗
Absolutely.
一定是
All right then, let’s do it.
行 那随你吧
I’ll be back tomorrow. I’m just too drunk to drive tonight.
我明天回来 今晚喝太多没法开车
You’re leaving me with a junkie.
你就这样把一个醉鬼扔给了我
Are you with your whore?
你正在鬼混吗
No. So you do have a whore?
没 那有人跟你鬼混吗
My father was right about you. You son of a bitch!
我爸说得对 你就是狗♥娘♥养♥的
You’re not the kind of man that I should have married.
真不该嫁给你
I should have married…
我应该嫁给…
In local news, forest fires have been reported
本地新闻报道了
along the shores of Mont Orford,
奥福德山沿岸的山火
due to continued dry conditions in the area.
本次山火由该地区的干旱引致
Details coming up on the morning news at 7:00.
详情请留意七点的早晨新闻
Oh, God!
我的天
Get out!
出去
Oh, shit.
妈的
Barney!
巴尼
You bastard son of a bitch. This is all your fault!
你这混♥蛋♥ 都怪你
My fault?
怪我
Yeah, this is your fault.
都是你的过错
You got to be kidding me.
你在开我玩笑吧
Oh, wow, my wife and my best friend. Good heavens.
我老婆和我最好的朋友搭上了 我的天
I just… I took in a little tray of food ’cause I was worried about him.
我担心他 所以给他拿点吃的
And he was all trembling and sweaty and soaked through his sheets,
他发抖得厉害 汗湿透了被单
so I lay down beside him to try and keep him warm.
所以我躺在他身旁 让他觉得暖和点
And I don’t know how he got my robe off!
我也不知道他怎么就把我睡袍给脱了
No, it’s a mystery.
好吧 就算是一个谜
Must have been some kind of voodoo magic or something.
还有巫毒咒语或者其他东西
Wasn’t that covered by your master’s degree?
你读硕士的时候没研究过吗
Yeah, didn’t you take that class?
对了 没上过那门课吗
Feminist Approaches to Fornication and Adultery.
从女权主义到通奸
I can’t hear you!
不知道你在说什么
Maybe you were sick that day, professor.
可能上课那天你请病假了 教授
I don’t think we should talk about this while I am still so upset.
我们不应该在我伤心时谈论这件事
Oh, you’re so upset? Yes!
你很伤心吗 是
You’re so upset.
你很伤心
And now I’m leaving!
我走了
Where the hell are you going, sweetheart?
你要去哪里 亲爱的
I’m going to my mother’s!
回娘家
Oh, well, say hi. And tell them we’re getting a divorce!
替我问候她 跟他们说我们要离婚
Tell her yourself.
你自己跟她说
But don’t do it today, because she’s getting a root canal.
但今天别说 她要去看牙医
I was coming back to try to work things out.
我这趟回来是想解决问题的
Oh, bullshit!
狗屎
I bet you two perverts cooked this whole thing up together.
我敢打赌是你们两个变♥态♥串通做戏
No, I’m going to kill him for this and then I’m coming for you.
没 我杀了他回头再收拾你
And just for kicks, your father after that.
或者可以更刺♥激♥ 把你♥爸♥也杀了
Go to hell!
去死
Animal!
混♥蛋♥
I should kill you for this.
我应该因此杀了你
Oh, no.

What you should have done was call first.
你回来之前应该先打电♥话♥
Thank you.
谢谢
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这样对我
Oh, no, no, no. She did it to me.
没 是她主动的
It was innocent enough to start with.
一切都不是故意的
She brought me something to eat.
她给我拿了点吃的
She started talking and talking and talking.
她开始不停地说话
Tells me how you’ve been shirking your husbandly duties.
说你是怎样怎样地逃避丈夫的责任
So you fucked her?
所以你就干♥她♥了
Well, it was the only thing that would shut her up.
只有这样她才会闭嘴
Try the dining room.
饭厅里还有酒
I’m going to need you to do something for me, Boogie.
我要你帮我个忙 布吉
I’m going to need you to testify
我需要你作证
that I came home to you in bed with my wife.
我回来时你正跟我老婆在床上嘿♥咻♥
You sly bastard. You planned this all along, didn’t you?
你这滑头 整件事情是你设的局吧
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不是
No. Who could have planned this?
谁会设这种局呢
I don’t see any scotch, but lookie here?
找不到威士忌 你猜我发现了什么
Lookie, lookie here.
看 看这里
What do you say, huh?
你有什么可以解释
Duel at high noon?
正午决斗吗
I just don’t think we have enough booze to get us there, do we?
要不决斗之前再喝点儿
That’s loaded, shmuck.
有子弹的 蠢货
Come on, there’s more in the kitchen.
来 厨房♥里还有酒
Hey, man, hey.
老兄
Hey, listen, man, will you testify for me or not?
听着 老兄 你到底愿不愿意作证
I’ll think about it.
我会考虑一下
You know what? I think that
我觉得
it’s time that you came through for me, for once.
这回总该轮到你帮我一次
How many times have I bailed you out over the years, man?
这些年里 我救过你多少次了
I don’t know, man. I wasn’t counting.
不清楚 我没数
Neither was I.
我也没数
You sure about that?
真没数吗
When I had nothing, I borrowed for you, man.
我一无所有的时候 我还为你借钱
You owe me.
你欠我的
Isn’t this getting interesting? Very interesting.
这事情变得有点意思 非常有意思
But I’d like to go for a swim and think it over.
我先去游个泳 一边再想想
You must have a snorkel and flippers here somewhere.
你这边应该有潜水管和脚蹼吧
Hey, Balzac, how’s the novel coming along?
巴尔扎克先生 你的小说写得怎样了
Now, are you asking as a friend,
现在你这样问 是作为一个朋友
or are you asking as an investor?
还是一个投资人
Both.
都是
Well, I’m still working on it, man.
还在写 老兄
You’re a fraud.
你这个骗子
Have I let poor Barney down? Yeah, you have, yeah, fraud.
我让巴尼不高兴了吗 显然 骗子
Well, too fucking bad. Too fucking bad.
太他妈糟糕了 太他妈糟糕了
You know what, man? What?
你知道吗 老兄 什么
I brought you in. I educated you.
我带你入行 传你经验
I put all the right books
我把所有靠谱的书
right in your hands and look what you’ve become.
都交给你改拍 你瞧你变成啥样了
What?
什么
A TV hustler married to a rich man’s vulgar daughter.
娶了个庸俗富家女的电视皮条客
But not so vulgar that you wouldn’t bang her, asshole.
要不是你上了她 还没这么庸俗 混♥蛋♥
Oh, and that’s not the only wife of yours I had. Not at all.
我不会只上你一个老婆 绝对不会
The next time I’m in New York,
下次我去纽约
I’ll call on your little tart and I’ll make it a trifecta.
把你的小婊♥子♥约出来 来个三连胜
Fuck you!
去死
What happened to you? Boogie, what happened to you?
你怎么了 布吉 你这是怎么了
Nothing. Absolutely nothing happened to me.
没事 一点事都没
That’s what you take as such a personal of fence.
你以小人之心度君子之腹
I am not your pet project.
我不是你的得意项目
I am not your vicarious life.
我不是你的替代人生
You’re not my friend?
你不是我朋友吗
Hey! Do you realise something?
你知道吗
Do you realise that you haven’t even come close
你从来没走过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!