Where the hell did I park my car? You took a cab.
我把车停哪里去了 你打车来的
Right. Yeah.
哦 对
Well, I definitely need a weekend in the country, huh?
看来我周末真得去乡下休息一下了
All right.
好吧
Oh, thank you, nurse.
谢谢你 护士
Thank you for landing us safely, Constable.
谢谢你让我们安全着陆 警官
Hopefully, the weather will be more forgiving the next time I pass through.
希望我下次飞行时天气能够好一些
You can be sure my landing strip will always be clear for you.
你清楚我心灵的跑道永远为你敞开
Cut! Great.
停 不错
Moving on to the next setup.
准备下一个场景
All right, we’ll take this one down
好的 我们把这个拿下来
and we’re gonna move 75 feet.
再挪七十五英尺
I need a couple of rigs.
我需要几件服装
What’s the matter with Solange?
索兰吉怎么了
Her fiance died in a plane crash.
她的未婚夫在一场空难中死了
Oh, come on, that was more than a year ago.
得了 这事都过去一年了
I mean, you look at her, you would think that she…
你看看她 你认为她还能…
To let you finish that thought would be an insult to stupidity.
你这想法比白♥痴♥还白♥痴♥
Barney, excuse me.
巴尼 打扰一下
Phone’s for you. It’s a Miriam Grant.
你的电♥话♥ 米里亚姆·格兰特打来的
Miriam?
米里亚姆
Barney. This has to stop.
巴尼 不能再这样了
You got my flowers.
你收到我的花了
Yeah, I got the flowers, I got the gifts,
是啊 花啊 礼物啊
every week it’s something else.
每周都有收到
I don’t know where to start with how inappropriate this all is.
我都不知该怎么说 这太不合适了
Why don’t you just skip ahead from where I’m annoying and inappropriate
你何不忽略我的冒昧和不适
to where I’m charming and endearing.
而只留意我的迷人和可爱呢
No. ‘Cause you’re a married man
不能 因为你是个已婚男人
and I won’t be involved with you in any way.
我是不会和你有任何形式的纠缠的
No, I’m sorry. I know. Why don’t we talk about it over lunch?
抱歉 不如我们共进午餐讨论此事吧
I could be in New York tomorrow.
我明天能来纽约
Are you listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
Every word.
一直洗耳恭听
Really? Well, words matter. Actions matter.
是吗 说话重要 行动也重要
If you want people to take you seriously,
如果你希望别人尊重你
then act accordingly.
你做事先得靠谱点
Understand? What am I saying?
明白我的意思吗
“Be great in act as you have in thought.”
“敏于思 善于行”
Well, yes, exactly.
正是此意
I have to go, so stop this nonsense and focus on your marriage.
不说了 别胡思乱想 处理好你的婚姻
I’m just so happy that you called.
你打电♥话♥来我已经很高兴了
Thank you, Miriam.
谢谢 米里亚姆
Goodbye, Barney.
再见 巴尼
Well, tell Daddy not to eat the bagels if they make him bloated.
爸胃胀就别让他吃百吉饼了
Did I say he was fat? Did… I did not.
我说他胖了吗 没有啊
I actually have to go because
不说了
I have to go and vacuum the broadloom downstairs.
我要去楼下给地毯吸尘
Because I had to fire the maid.
因为我炒了我们家佣人
Because every time Barney and I would go out,
每次巴尼和我出去
his father would come over and have sex with her.
他爸总会过来跟她胡搞
I know it’s disgusting. You asked.
我也觉得很恶心 是你要问的
Goodbye.
再见
If you don’t throw this out, I will.
如果你再不扔掉它 我就扔了
I’ll take it up to the country house, yeah?
我把它放到乡下度假屋好了
Will you tell your buddy,
能提醒下你朋友
Bernard, don’t throw up all over the place
伯纳德 别吐的满地都是吗
’cause I just changed out all the carpets.
因为我刚换过地毯
Absolutely.
放心吧
You went to the game last night.
你昨晚看球去了
You think the score magically changed overnight?
你觉得比分会在一夜之间大逆转吗
I gotta get going.
我要走了
Barney. Barney, stop, this is important!
巴尼 等一下 这很重要
What’s important? This is… this.
什么很重要 就是…
Talking. This communicating.
谈话 沟通
You don’t want Boogie puking all over the carpets
你不让布吉吐脏地毯
and your father’s fat.
还有你♥爸♥很胖
Does that about cover it?
还有其他事情吗
Do I talk down to you like that?
我这样跟你说的吗
I gotta get going.
我要走了
Okay. I’ll be… I’ll see you in a couple of days.
我大概…大概几天后回来
Get in. Come on.
上车 进来
I thought you came here to kick.
我以为你要来找灵感的
Come on, man. I’ve been on flights for 15 hours.
我连续飞了十五小时了
I had to fix up one more time or I wasn’t going to make it.
我得好好休整一下 不然会累死
Oh, shit.
妈的
I thought I’d surprise you.
让你吃惊了
Surprise.
的确
Thanks.
谢谢
So, this is why you brought him here?
所以你带他来这里了
He needed some place safe to kick.
他需要个安全的地方激发灵感
Yeah, it’s called rehab.
他这叫戒酒
You want one?
要来一杯吗
Just bring the bottle to the table, Barney,
把酒整瓶拿过来 巴尼
then you won’t be jumping up every two minutes.
那就不用每两分钟站起来一次
Wow, are we ever in for a jolly time this weekend.
我们不是过来欢度周末的吗
Oh, you don’t know the half of it.
看来还有些事情你有所不知
Look what I found while going through your wallet.
看看我在你钱包你找到什么
You’re going to be very embarrassed when they show up.
看见这些估计你挺难堪的
I called the florist.
我问过花店老板
While she’s usually discreet about her clients,
尽管她一向对顾客的事情挺谨慎的
the ray of sunshine that is you
但是你那名目张胆的样子
left the manager eager
让经理
to tell me about the standing order of roses
连玫瑰花的摆放位置都一五一十地告诉我
that you have to someone
每个星期都送花给
in New York every week. Jesus Christ.
在纽约的哪位呢 我的天
This is ridiculous. Are you going to pick through every goddamn receipt that I have?
这太荒唐了 你要检查我每一张收据吗
I’m not going to sit here and be interrogated like this.
我不想坐在这里让你这样审问
Schmuck.
蠢货
Sorry I’m late. I have to get a divorce.
抱歉我迟到了 我要离婚
What!
什么
Holy shit!
你搞什么鬼
You cheated?
你偷吃了吗
No. She did?
没 她外面有人了吗
No. So what happened?
没 那怎么回事
I’m in love with someone else.
我爱上了别人
Who?

You don’t know her.
你不认识
Where’d you meet her?
你在哪里遇上的
You don’t want to know that. Wait a minute.
你知道会不高兴的 等一下
You asked me here to talk and now you don’t want to talk?
你喊我出来谈 现在你却不想谈
What do you want from me? I don’t know.
那让我怎样给意见你呢 不知道
Give me a hint.
给我点提示
Some paternal wisdom. How about that? Ah. Fine.
一些父亲的忠告 可以吗 可以
Look, you’re talking to
你正在跟一个
someone who knows how hard marriage can be.
深知婚姻之苦的人谈话
In the beginning, it’s all briskets and blowjobs and la-di-da,
一开始总是激♥情♥如火
ain’t life grand?
赞叹生活的精彩
But soon enough, real life starts, right?
但马上开始真实的生活
You come home from work, all she wants to do is talk.
你下班回来 她很想跟你说话
All you want to do is screw, right?
但你却只想做♥爱♥
And before long, every day is
不久 日子就像
like pushing an avocado through a cheese grater.
用干酪刨丝器刨鳄梨
It all feels like you’re holding a pile of shit.
你感觉到手上就剩一堆屎
This is the paternal wisdom I’m gonna get?
这就是你给我的父亲的忠告吗
Maybe you should just
或者你应该
take a step back before you do something rash
在冲动行事之前后退一步
and take a good hard look at the situation.
好好分♥析♥一下当前的状况
You’re married to a well-bred woman who is loaded,
你娶了个教养良好的富家女
makes a nice, flaky kugel, has a beautiful rack.
入得厨房♥ 出得厅堂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!