It’s a classy dame. Smart as a whip, too.
一位优雅的贵妇 而且聪明利落
Who?
谁
Let’s get you that drink. That would be good.
咱们来喝一杯 真不错
Oh, man.
老兄
For the first time in my life,
我人生中第一次
I am truly, seriously, irretrievably in love.
如此不可救药的坠入爱河
So am I, Barney.
我也是 巴尼
So am I.
我也是
Central Station, please.
去中♥央♥车站
You see this? Oh, my God.
你看见外面的情况了吗 老天
You know what, to hell with it.
去他妈的
Ready for boarding on…
请乘车
IDs, tickets?
请出示身份证 火车票
Wow! I like you with glasses.
我喜欢你戴着眼镜
What are you doing here? Run away with me.
你怎么在这里 跟我私奔吧
What?
什么
Run away with me.
跟我私奔吧
Or, or stay with me. I don’t care.
要不就留下来 我不在乎
Or I could go with you.
或者我跟你走
Are you out of your mind? No. I’m…
你疯了吗 不 我…
I’m bent over backwards in love with you, Miriam.
我无可救要的爱上了你 米里亚姆
I’m… I’m heels over head, completely…
我彻头彻尾完全…
Don’t be ridiculous.
别这么荒唐了
We just met, at your wedding.
我们不过是在你的婚礼上见过一面
It’s not funny. Barney, get off the train…
一点都不好笑 巴尼 赶紧下车…
I cannot believe that this really happens.
我不敢相信这真的发生了
It really happens. Just like that.
就这样发生了
IDs, tickets?
出示身份证或是车票
It’s amazing, no?
真是神奇 不是吗
And I don’t care if it happened on my wedding night,
我不管这是发生在我的新婚之夜
at a funeral, on my deathbed.
葬礼上 或是临终之时
It happened.
我就是爱上你了
IDS. Tickets.
请出示身份证或车票
I don’t have an ID or a ticket. Sorry.
我没有身份证也没车票 抱歉
Then you’ll just have to get off the train, okay?
那你就得下车了 知道吗
Get off the train, Barney.
巴尼 下车吧
Among other things,
另外
sobriety and regret are anxiously waiting up for you.
你也该醒醒酒 为你的行为后悔了
Here, I got it.
我帮你捡
You look fantastic in that dress.
你这么穿美极了
Leaving Montreal in two minutes.
两分钟后离开蒙特利尔站
Two minutes, everybody.
各位注意 还有两分钟
Oh, my God.
天啊
We thought you were dead. We thought you were dead.
我们以为你挂了 我们以为你挂了
I called the police, I called all the hospitals.
我们报了警 还给医院打了电♥话♥
I was so verklempt,
我差点喘不过气
Dr Stein gave me a Valium.
斯坦医生给我开了一片安定药
I was supposed to take half, I took the whole thing.
并建议我吃半片 但我一口全吃了
That was a gift.
那是一个礼物
So this must be the Via Condotti.
这里肯定就是康多提大道了
Would you put that away, please?
你把那地图收起来好吗
It’s our honeymoon, not a travel junket.
咱们是来度蜜月 不是跑去野营
I’m embarrassing you? Yes.
我让你难堪了吗 是
Like with the bidet?
像我没见净身盆让你觉着没面子了吗
You didn’t have to ask the concierge.
你没必要问那个门卫
I could have told you what it was for.
我会告诉你那是做什么用的
Do you have a master’s degree? No.
你有硕士学位吗 没有
Am I embarrassed? Snap out of it.
我难堪了吗 你该振作起来
We came to Rome to have fun!
我们是来罗马寻开心的
Not to mourn the death of your first wife.
不是来悼念你前妻的
Yeah, we went to the Vatican. It’s old.
是的 我们去了梵蒂冈 全是老式建筑
Ma. Ma. Ma.
妈 妈 妈
You should see the bathrobes they got here. Yeah.
你应该来看看他们这的睡衣
And the soap. To die for. Well, of course I will.
还有香皂 真不错 当然会
I already stuffed three bars in my suitcase for you.
我已经给你买♥♥了三块 就在箱子里
Okay, Ma, you know what? I’m going to talk to you tomorrow.
好的 妈 我明天再给你打电♥话♥好吗
Okay. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
好的 明天再聊
Hey, you know what? I was just thinking about the wedding.
对了 我刚在回想那天的婚礼
It was beautiful, wasn’t it?
很棒的婚礼 是吧
Yeah. Lots of relatives.
是啊 还有很多亲朋好友
I got a big family. Yeah, you certainly do.
我们可是个大家庭 的确
Who was that guy from Chicago again?
那个从芝加哥来的人是谁来着
My cousin, Isaac?
是艾萨克吗 他是我堂兄
Right, Isaac, right. Funny guy.
对 是艾萨克 有趣的家伙
And what about that girl?
那个女孩呢
I think she was from New York, the one in the blue dress?
从纽约来 穿蓝裙子那个
Oh, Miriam Grant.
米里亚姆·格兰特
Right. Who is she again?
对 她又是谁
She was a couple of years behind me at McGill.
她比我晚几年从麦吉尔大学毕业
She’s the kind of girl, you know,
她就是那种女人
she subscribes to The Economist,
订阅经济学人杂♥志♥
but she buys Vogue off the stand.
但却买♥♥下架的Vogue
I think Jeff brought her.
她是杰夫带来的
Jeff seems gay. Jeff is gay.
杰夫好像是个同性恋 他就是
Just pretends for the family.
为了家装作是正常人
Ah. Good.
那就好
Good?
好什么
Well, yeah. I mean,
我的意思是
better that the guy lives a
这哥们生活在谎言里
lie than he inconvenience the family. I mean…
总比给家庭找麻烦要好
Well, yes.
是啊
I think I’m going to take a quick nap before dinner.
晚饭前我先小睡一会儿
Oh, no, no, no, no. I don’t think so. why?
不不不 这可不行 为什么
I don’t think so.
我可不让你睡
Oh, did you wash it like I asked? Yeah.
你按我的要求洗了吗 当然
With soap? Yep.
用香皂吗 是
Okay.
好的
Sorry I’m late. I took a cab.
抱歉 晚了 我坐出租来的
It’s okay, I just got here.
没关系 我也刚到
And how are you, my favourite offspring?
亲爱的女儿 你过得怎么样
To tell you the truth, perplexed.
说实话 有些不知所措
By what? By you.
因为什么 因为你
Before this recent phone incident,
这次电♥话♥事件之前
you got Blair a subscription
你用布莱尔的工作地址订阅了
to Boy Toy Monthly using his work address.
男性性具月刊
And before that,
而在那之前
you signed him up to an Al Qaeda website.
你还把他注册成为了基♥地♥组♥织♥网站会员
The man still can’t fly out of the country.
弄得他到现在都不能出国
I’ve upset Blaire, is that it?
我让布莱尔不舒服了 是吗
No, you’ve upset Mom.
不 你让妈妈不舒服了
Blair’s too much of a chicken-shit to say anything.
布莱尔胆小如鼠 屁都不敢放一个
See? You truly are my proudest achievement. Do you know that?
看见了吗 你最让我自豪了 知道吗
He stole her from me, sweetheart.
他把我老婆从我身边偷走 宝贝
No, he didn’t.
不 他没有
You got divorced, she got remarried.
你跟她离婚后 她才跟那个男人结婚的
Look, no one was rooting for a comeback more than I was,
没人比我更希望你们两个复合
but it’s time to let it go.
但是时间放手了
They’re happily married, I’m sorry.
他们婚姻幸福 我很抱歉
They’re married. Stick to the facts.
他们结婚了 这是的事实
An apology wouldn’t hurt, either.
再说 道个歉也没什么
Oh, for Christ’s sake, apologise to who?
老天 跟谁道歉啊
Hey, why don’t you come up to the country this weekend, hmm?
对了 这周末你何不来乡下玩玩
Actually, I have a date.
可是我有个约会
Nice boy? No. He’s a nasty piece of work.
人不错吗 不 是个讨厌的家伙
Funny. Yes, he’s very nice.
有趣 是的 他很棒
We’ll see.
慢慢看吧
It’s our third date
这是我们第三次约会
and I’m not bored silly or madly in love.
我感觉很平淡但也没觉得无聊
I like him. I think that shows a sign of maturity.
我喜欢他 我想这就算是成熟的标志吧
What?
怎么了