He comes to Europe and sells oil. It’s fucking humiliating.
他来欧洲竟然卖♥♥油 这实在太他妈丢人了
You’re not one of us. You’re a voyeur.
你不是我们中的一员 你就是个偷♥窥♥狂
All right. A toast to the newlyweds.
好了 为新婚夫妇干一杯
To your health, to your happiness.
为了健康 为了快乐
And a three-inch prick.
还有三英寸的小♥弟♥弟♥
Why did you agree to marry her?
你怎么会同意娶她呢
I got her pregnant, man. So?
我把她肚子搞大了 伙计 所以呢
It’s Clara Chambers, man,
她可是克莱拉·钱伯斯 伙计
she’s crazy.
她是个疯子
She’s a conversation piece, she’s not a wife.
她是个不错的调情对象 但不适合作妻子
And how do you even know it’s yours?
你又怎么知道那就是你的孩子
It’s mine. All right, if you say so.
是我的 好吧 如果你这么说的话
He’s coming with me. Don’t let him knock you up.
他跟我走 别让他把你肚子搞大了
You got any money? Some. Why?
你带钱了吗 有一点 怎么了
Provisions.
搞点料
We’re going to do it all, Barney.
我们要把这些都来一遍 巴尼
All of it.
所有的
Opium, the horse, the hash.
鸦♥片♥ 海♥洛♥因♥ 哈希[印度大♥麻♥]
Everything under and behind the sun, on and off the table.
所有上得了台面或者见不得人的事
Hey, we only go around once, my friend.
人生只有一次 朋友
Oh, hold on. Hold on. Don’t tell me, your novel?
等等 等等 别告诉我 这是你的小说
You finished it?
你写完了吗
No.
没有
Volume one, huh. This is it? Not yet. Not yet.
第一卷 就这吗 不全 不全
I’m not done with it yet.
我还没写完
Read it so far.
先读读看吧
Jesus Christ, Boogie, this is brilliant.
天哪 布吉 这书很棒
When are they publishing it?
他们准备什么时候出版
They’re not.
不准备出版了
Why not?
为什么不
I’m never giving it to that ridiculous editor.
我不会把它给那荒唐编辑的
Okay. What about the advance that they paid you?
好吧 那他们给你的预付款呢
I wrote him another one.
我给他写了另外一本
You’re kidding. Which?
你在开玩笑吧 哪本
Vanessa’s Pussy?
瓦内萨的下♥体♥吗
What’s it about?
讲的什么
It’s my interpretation of The
通过瓦内萨的阴♥唇♥来
Book of Job as told through Vanessa’s vaginal lips.
阐释我对《约伯记》的理解
I don’t know, for some reason the editor passed.
我不知道 好死不死 编辑竟然通过了
Let me guess here, Vanessa is the editor’s wife?
我来猜猜 瓦内萨是那编辑的妻子吗
Was.
前妻
Come here, man. What?
过来 伙计 干嘛
Quit dicking around and finish this book already.
别再乱搞了 赶快把书写完
Hey, assholes. You want to wait up?
混♥蛋♥们 你们等等我好吗
It is my wedding.
这可是我的婚礼
You don’t have to go through with this, you know.
你没必要非这么做
You’re saying this to me now?
你现在才跟我说这个吗
I’m just saying no one will think any less of you
我只是想说 即使你不结婚
if you don’t.
别人也不会看不起你
That’s good to know. Give me this.
很高兴知道 把烟给我
Barney Ponosski.
巴尼·波诺斯基
Panofsky.
帕诺夫斯基
Pinasski.
派纳斯基
Off-ski.
诺夫斯基
Panosski.
帕诺斯基
Panoffski. It’s fine. Panosski.
帕诺夫斯基 算了 帕诺斯基
Clara Charnofsky.
克莱拉·钱诺夫斯基
No. No. Her name is Clara Chambers.
不 不对 她的名字是克莱拉·钱伯斯
Charnofsky?
钱诺夫斯基
I was married to a Russian gangster for five days…
我曾嫁给一个俄♥国♥黑帮成员五天时间
Charnofsky… Jesus.
钱诺夫斯基 上帝啊
I ran away on the honeymoon.
我在蜜月时候逃走了
I just never bothered to
我只是懒得去交一堆材料
do the paperwork to change the name back.
把我的名字再改回来
Did you ever think to mention that?
你想过要告诉我吗
Don’t worry, baby.
别紧张 宝贝
You still got yourself a true-blue shiksa.
你娶的还是一个保守的不守教规的犹太姑娘
What else haven’t you told me, sweetheart?
你还有什么没告诉我的 亲爱的
Are there any kids I don’t know about?
还有我不知道的私生子吗
Only two. Yosel and Chaim.
只有两个 约瑟尔和哈伊姆
They’re locked in our attic.
被锁在阁楼里
When you go out to get the hockey scores,
当你去打冰球的时候
I let them down and force
我放他们出来然后用漏斗
feed them pork-roast milkshakes through a funnel.
给他们灌烤肉奶昔
There!
好了
I will speak in English.
我用英语说吧
I’m afraid the infant was a stillborn.
恐怕那婴儿是死胎
But your wife is healthy,
但你的妻子很健康
and will certainly be able to bear other children.
完全有能力再生一个孩子
I must ask you if you know the biological father,
我必须问 你是否认识孩子的亲生父亲
for our records, Signor. Well, I’m the father.
我们要做记录 先生 我就是
Then you must be an albino.
那你一定得了白化病
Little baby never even had a chance.
小宝贝甚至都没有机会来这个世界
Brother.
哥们
Barney, what are you doing? Cedric, you okay?
巴尼 你干什么 塞德里克你还好吗
Barney, what the hell?
巴尼 这到底怎么回事
He just lost his son.
他刚刚失去了儿子
Every four hours they attach
每四小时他们就把我当成奶牛一样
clamps to my nipples and milk me like I was a cow.
用夹子夹住我的乳♥头♥挤奶
I really thought it was yours.
我真的以为孩子是你的
Let’s talk about this later.
这事以后再谈
Oh, Barney, you really do wear your heart on your sleeve.
巴尼 你还真把一切都写在脸上
Now put it away. It’s disgusting to look at.
别摆臭脸了 看着真恶心
Barney, where are you going? Wait.
巴尼 你要去哪 等等
Barney, I’m sorry.
巴尼 对不起
Barney, please, we’ll start over!
巴尼 求你了 我们可以重新开始
Barney, come back!
巴尼 回来
I got a call today from Montreal.
我今天接到一个来自蒙特利尔的电♥话♥
My Uncle Irv offered to get me a job in TV production.
我舅舅俄弗帮我找了份电视制♥作♥的工作
Says there’s all these tax
他说加拿大的税务漏洞
loopholes that make it foolproof in Canada.
都让这变得极其简单
Could you pass the lighter off the table, please?
能把桌上的打火机递给我吗
Thanks.
谢谢
When did this come, man?
这信什么时候来的 伙计
Oh, shit. I completely forgot.
见鬼 我完全忘记这茬了
It came a few days ago.
几天前就来了
“Dear Barney, please come for dinner tonight at 8.
“亲爱的巴尼 请于今晚八点来吃晚饭
I think it’s important we talk ”
我想我们有必要谈谈”
Clara!
克莱拉
“I’m sorry. I really do miss you.”
“对不起 我真的很想你”
“I need you. I’ll even make latkes. ”
“我需要你 我甚至做了土豆饼”
Are you here about the apartment?
你是来处理公♥寓♥的吗
I’m Charnofsky
我是钱诺夫斯基
The Russian?
那个俄♥国♥人吗
From Brighton Beach, in New York.
从纽约布莱顿海岸来的
Your Mechutan.
你的木赫顿[犹太典故中的人物]
Your father-in-law. Clara’s father.
你的岳父 克莱拉的爸爸
You going to invite me in?
你不请我进屋吗
Who’d buy such a disgusting thing?
谁会买♥♥这么恶心的东西
Actually, Clara made it.
实际上 是克莱拉画的
That’s me, with the horns.
那是我 头上有角那个
I can only imagine, Mr. Panofsky,
我能想象 帕诺夫斯基先生
the guilt that you are carrying,
你所承受的负罪感
but you should know, my Clara,
但是你应该知道 我的克莱拉
this is not the first time she tried to kill herself.
这不是她第一次企图自杀了
No, no, no. When she was 12 years old,
不 不 不 在她十二岁时
she used to tear hair out in clumps,
她曾大把大把地拽头发
right out of her head, yeah.
直接从头上拽下来
She said that we’re not her parents, we should be so lucky.
她说我们不是她的父母 我们应该感到庆幸
She said she’s not Jewish.
她说她不是犹太人