所以她整天大喊大叫的
That’s why she yelled all the time.
不过…
But, um…
有一晚 她…
One night, she…
她一直在尖叫…
She just screamed and screamed and…
我没有过去看她
I didn’t go to her.
等我早上醒来的时候 她已经死了
And then when I woke up in the morning, she was dead.
那就不是你杀了她
Daisy, that is not you killing your mother.
是她自己死了而已
That is her dying.
你不能再说你杀了你妈妈
You need to stop saying you killed your mother
因为你根本没有杀她
because you didn’t.
你没有杀她
You didn’t kill her.
你没有杀她
You didn’t kill her.
那我为什么要回医院呢?
Why do I have to go back to the hospital then?
我从没想过要把你送回去
I never wanted to take you back.
不过这不是真的 对吧?
That’s not real though, is it?
又在骗我
That’s just pretend.
是的
It is.
我之前真的想带你回去
I did want to take you back.
确实想过
I did.
不过现在不了
But now I don’t.
我真的没有
I really don’t.
我要住在医院吗?
Am I gonna have to live at the hospital?
我不知道
I don’t know.
没有人知道我在哪里
No one’s gonna know where I am.
我知道
I’ll know.
你不会忘记吗? -我不会忘记的
You’re not gonna forget? -I’m not gonna forget.
黛西?
Daisy?
嘿 黛西?
Hey, Daisy?
嘿 黛西怎么回事?
Hey, Daisy? What happened?
黛西
Daisy.
黛西 是我 玛丽·贝思
Daisy, it’s me, Mary Beth.
玛丽·贝思·尼尔贝利 亲爱的
Mary Beth nealberry, honey.
他在洛杉矶监狱
He’s in the Los Angeles county jail.
詹森
Jason…
以前你鲁莽的时候跟他一样
There was a time when you were as reckless as he is,
是谁保释你出来的?
and who bailed you out?
你父亲
Your father.
谁替我保释的?
Who posted my bail?
对不起 -我要见她
I’m sorry. -I got to see her, man.
我不知道发生什么事了
I just don’t see it happening.
惠勒先生 你可以
Dr. bertle Mr. Wheeler, you have a better chance
去竞选市长 比来这里工作好得多
of being elected mayor than ever getting in here again…
这里什么也没有
which is to say none.
嘿 你在干什么?
Hey! Hey, what are you doing?
快滚开
Get off the tracks!
今天感觉如何?
How we feeling today?
我不想吃药
I don’t want any more pills.
我只想看杰伊
I just want to see Jay.
不行的 亲爱的 他在监狱
You can’t, honey. He’s in jail.
不 他今天早上来过这里
No, he was here this morning.
就算来过 那他也不在这里工作
Either way, he doesn’t work here anymore.
我要出去
I have to go then.
不行 黛西
No. No, Daisy, no.
我保证我只离开一小会儿
No, I promise I’m only gonna leave for a little bit.
也不行,没事的 因为我没有疯
No, it’s okay cause I’m not crazy. It’s okay.
好 你现在要冷静点
It’s all right. You just need to calm down.
我没有发作
No, no, I’m not having an attack!
我只想见我男朋友
I just want to see my boyfriend!
说的很有道理
Dr. bertle Well, that was quite a stunt.
不过我还是放了你
Dr. bertle But I’m releasing you.
不行 那我自杀
You can’t. I’m suicidal.
瞎扯 -我是认真的
Dr. bertle Bullshit. -I’m serious.
我会把你归为自杀预防队列
Dr. bertle Then I’ll put you on suicide precaution.
把你关进封闭的病房♥
You’ll be in a locked ward.
她没有生病 医生
She’s not sick, doc.
那些声音不是黛西脑袋里的
The voices are not in Daisy’s head.
是她妈妈脑袋里的
They were in her mother’s head.
她跟你说的?
Dr. bertle She told you that?
波特曼医生?
Dr. bertleman?
弗莱明先生
Dr. bertle Yes, Mr. phelpmitter?
你为什么不让惠勒见见他的黛西?
Why won’t you let Mr. Wheeler see his Daisy?
弗莱明
Dr. bertle Mr. phelpmitter,
我不会跟你讨论其他病人的
I can’t discuss another patient with you.
他们是不是强迫她违背她的意愿
They’re holding her against her will,
对吗?
aren’t they?
他们电脑里有你所有资料
They’ve got a computer with everything about you on it.
他们知道你和黛西
They know about you and Daisy.
他们知道所有事
They know everything.
太好了
Oh, look. Beautiful.
你们拿到什么了?快点
What you got? Come on.
你去哪里了?
Where the hell you been?
你还好吗?
You okay?
下不为例 别说话
Dr. bertle For once in your life, don’t talk.

Okay.
你说话了
Dr. bertle That’s talking.
抱歉
Sorry.
医生
Dr. bertle
我是过来道歉的
I came to apologize.
道什么歉?
For what?
关于弗雷克尔 你说得对
Dr. bertle You were right about frakel.
还有黛西的妈妈
And about Daisy’s mother.
有几个医生都给她诊断过 说她患有精神分♥裂♥症
She was diagnosed schizophrenic with extreme paranoia
及严重的妄想症
by several doctors.
这是个是个奇迹了 真的
It’s remarkable, really,
她能培养出一个女儿
she was able to raise a daughter at all.
那你可以放了她吗?
So, you can release her?
我还要观察一下她
Dr. bertle I need to keep an eye on her.
如果顺利的话
If all goes well,
两三个月后 就会转到福利院去
she’ll transition to a group home in two or three months.
不行 那等太久了
No, that’s too long to wait.
她不会有事的
Dr. bertle She’ll be all right.
我不是说她
I wasn’t talking about her.
我也没有办法
Dr. bertle Well, there’s nothing I can do.
那当然
Of course there is.
你想了解惠勒
Dr. bertle So, you wanted to know about Mr. Wheeler.
你喜欢惠勒吗?
You like Mr. Wheeler?
我不是喜欢他 我爱他
I-I don’t like him. I love him.
你以前恋爱过吗?黛西
Dr. bertle Have you ever been in love before, Daisy?
没有
No.
那你怎么知道你爱惠勒
Dr. bertle Then how do you know you love Mr. Wheeler?
你以前恋爱过吗?
Have you ever been in love?
算是吧
Dr. bertle I’d like to think so, yes.
跟谁?
With who?
我以前结过婚
Dr. bertle I was married.
现在我们已经离婚了
And, uh, we’re divorced now.
你还爱着她
You still love her.
一旦爱上他
When it happens,
就知道不是别人了
you know it’s not anything else.
[ Nick Drake’s “pink moon” ]
♪ I saw it written and I saw it say ♪
♪ pink moon is on its way ♪
谢谢您
Thank you.
♪ And none of you stand so tall ♪
♪ pink moon gonna get you all ♪
不得不说
I have to say…
它们来自星云
They’re from planet neblon.
♪ Pink, pink, pink, pink ♪
真漂亮
They’re beautiful.
♪ Pink moon ♪
我知道你能听到我说话
I know you can hear me.
♪ Pink, pink, pink, pink, pink moon ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ I saw it written and I saw it say ♪
♪ pink moon is on its way ♪
♪ and none of you stand so tall ♪
♪ pink moon gonna get you all ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!