拿着这个
Take this.
去吧
There you go.
还有…带点钱
And…Take some money.
快去吧 想要什么买♥♥什么
Go ahead. Get whatever you want.
去吧
Come on.
给你
There you go.
不能超过9样东西
Nine items or less.
我不明白你的意思
I d– I don’t understand.
你只能选9样东西
You can only have nine items.
但是这全部我都要
But I need all of this.
那你排错队了
Okay. Well, then you’re in the wrong line.
我们得走了 快点
We got to go. We got to go. Come on.
我
I
我妈妈从来没让我买♥♥过东西
my mother never let me go shopping.
你知道我会做饭
You know, I can cook,
不过我不会选东西
but I just don’t know how to pick things.
我特别喜欢做甜甜圈
And I was really excited about those powdered doughnuts!
警♥察♥好像在跟我们说话呢
I think that police officer is talking to us.
我知道 谢谢
I get that. Thank you.
♪ If you want trouble, you got it ♪
♪ ooh ♪
♪ you been singing from 9:00 to 5:00 ♪
♪ ooh ♪
♪ well, if you look, you’ll know… ♪
前面有东西 -是的 我知道
There’s a thing. -Yep. Got it.
不会有事的
Everything’s fine.
那个警♥察♥好像还在追我们
Hey, I think that police officer’s following us.
嗯 谢谢你 我看到了
Yeah, thank you. I see that.
♪ Well, if you want trouble ♪
♪ trouble ♪
♪ if you want trouble ♪
♪ saying, if you want trouble ♪
♪ trouble ♪
他还在追
He’s still following!
♪ And if you want trouble ♪
♪ trouble ♪
他就快跟上了
He’s getting closer.
不 我看见了 谢谢
No, I-I see. I see. Thank you.
他更近了
He’s even closer!
抓稳
Hold on to something!
♪ Trouble ♪
♪ if you want trouble ♪
我们甩掉他了
Yeah! We lost him!
该死的
Oh, shit.
好的 你来开一会儿车
Okay, you’re gonna have to drive for a while.
我不知道怎么开
I don’t know how to drive.
好吧
Right.
我妈妈说 开车会怀孕
My mom said that driving gets you pregnant.
你妈妈教了你很多疯狂的东西
God, your mother told you a lot of crazy-ass shit,
是吧?
didn’t she?
对不起
Sorry.
我妈妈确实教了我很多疯狂的东西
My mom did tell me a lot of crazy-ass shit.
不过她让我看电视
But she let me watch TV.
不过只看”电视乐土”和”乡村音乐电视”之类的
But just “TV land” and cmt, stuff like that.
她不喜欢其他频道
She didn’t like any of the other channels.
你没去过学校
If you never went to school,
那你怎么认识字?
how’d you learn to read and stuff?
她教我的
She taught me.
主要是这样我们就可以玩拼字游戏了 因为她喜欢
That was mostly so we could play scrabble ’cause she loved it.
而且你得让她赢
Except you had to let her win.
一直让她赢
Always let her win.
如果我一个人开车的话 我要睡几个小时
Well, if I’m gonna drive solo, I got to sleep for a few hours.
不过只能睡一两个小时 你就要叫我起床好吗?
But just a few hours and then you got to wake me up, okay?
好 这个我会
Okay. Yeah, I can do that.
怎么了?嗨
What? Hi. What?
你睡觉的时候发出搞笑的声音
You make funny noises when you sleep.
真的吗?
Really?
就像…
Kind of like…
外面有个警♥察♥
And there’s a cop outside.
什么?你怎么不叫醒我
What? Why didn’t you wake me up?
我不是叫了吗 你现在都醒了
I did right now. You’re up.
我们是不是有麻烦了? -不 是我有麻烦了
Are we in trouble? -No, I-I’m in trouble.
那家伙会送我去监狱的
That guy’s gonna throw my sorry ass in jail.
也许我们可以求他
Well, maybe we can ask him not to.
什么?
What?
我男朋友看到你的电筒后 往那边跑了
My boyfriend ran that way when he saw your lights
因为他觉得你会把他送到监狱去
cause he thinks you’re gonna throw his sorry ass in jail.
好的 女士
All right, ma’am.
你出来一下
I need you to step out of the vehicle.
其实 我觉得还是在车里好
Um, actually, I think I’d rather stay inside.
女士?
Ma’am?
厕所里没有水了
Um, there’s no water in the toilet,
所以冲不了厕所
so we can’t flush.
天啊 求求你了
Ugh. Lord, have mercy.
你男朋友叫什么?
What’s your boyfriend’s name?
他的名字?
His name?
对 他的名字
Yeah, his name.
比弗
Beaver.
你是说比弗?
Did you say beaver?
比弗
Beaver.
比弗是我爸爸的名字
Beaver was my daddy’s name.
真的吗?
Really?
快回车里去
Get back in the vehicle.
他去树林里找你去了
Hey. He went out in the woods to go look for you.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
你干什么去了? -我把他的钥匙给丢了
What did you do? -I threw his keys away.
为什么?
Why?
因为如果你去监狱了 我们就不能在一起了
Cause if you go to jail, we can’t be together.
你真厉害
You are hardcore.
是吗? -是的
I am? -Yeah.
我们快走吧
Let’s get out of here.
我好饿
I’m so hungry.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我要便便
And I have to go big potty.
你不冷吧
You’re not getting cold, are you?
嗨 -你好啊
Hi. – Hey, there.
你好吗? -快过来
How are you? -Come on over.
我是戴夫.沃拉乔斯基 -我是杰伊
I’m Dave walachowski. -I’m Jay.
这是我女朋友黛西 -黛西
M-my girlfriend, Daisy. -Daisy.
我们厕所坏了
Our bathroom is broken.
你想用我们的?
You want to use ours?
好的 去吧
Yeah, go ahead.
等下过来跟我们一起玩
Then come on and join us by the fire.
你们要去哪里?杰伊
So, where you headed, Jay?
洛杉矶 -我们也是
Uh, Los Angeles. -So are we!
我们要去好莱坞看霍伊.曼德尔
We’re going to Hollywood to see Howie mandel.
成交或不成交(电视节目《一掷干金》)
Deal or no deal?
成交…或不成交?
Deal…Or no deal?
成交
Uh, deal?
天啊 我太喜欢那个节目了
God, I love that show.
我们还要过去看她妈妈
And plus we’re gonna get to see her mom.
她得了痴呆症
She has dementia.
该把这小子放床上去了
Time to put this one to bed.
她就像个天使
She’s such an angel.
她睡着的时候 确实是的
When she’s asleep, yeah.
等她醒了 她简直就是恶魔
The moment she wakes up, she’s the devil.
等你生了小孩就知道了
You’ll have one someday and you’ll see.
好了 亲爱的
All right, lovie.
我们也该睡觉了了
We should probably hit the sack.
挺晚了
It’s, uh — it’s getting late.
谢谢你们
Thank you so much.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
很感激你们
Appreciate it.
你一直想跟我爱爱 ?
You’ve been thinking about having sex with me,
是吗
haven’t you?
没关系
It’s okay.
我是个处♥女♥
I’m a virgin.