我能跟他待会么?
May I borrow him?
母亲可没有这么多机会
A mother doesn’t get many chances.
我可以么?
May I?
我应该表扬一下杰伊的
Well, I got to hand it to Jay.
你只是…不是我预期的那样的
You’re just…Not what I expected.
你们在哪遇见的?
Where did you guys meet?
在医院
The hospital.
黛西 杰伊不会在医院工作的
Daisy, Jay wouldn’t be working at a hospital
除非这之间有什么联♥系♥
unless there was a catch.
联♥系♥?
Catch?
是的 联♥系♥
Yes, a catch.
而且你知道是什么联♥系♥
And you know the catch.
我知道么?
I do?
你知道么 除非我知道真♥相♥ 否则我无法帮助他
You know, I can’t help him unless I know the truth.
他在洛杉矶到底在做什么?
What’s he really doing in L.A.?
我没有说谎
I’m not lying.
我只想知道事实 黛西
I just want the truth, Daisy.
我不能再说下去了
I can’t talk anymore.
黛西你是谁?
Daisy, who are you?
发生什么了?
What’s happening?
她遇到麻烦了
Something’s wrong with her.
没事的 她没事
It’s okay. She’s fine. She’s fine.
她一点都不好
She’s not fine.
她没事 她喝了太多的香槟
She’s fine. She’s had too much champagne.
她需要一些新鲜空气
She needs some air. Come on.
让我们把她弄出去
Let’s get her outside.
我可以的回去跳舞吧 来吧 来
That’s okay. I got it. Go back to your dance.
你需要带她去看医生
You need to get her to a doctor.
她没事的 爸 -杰伊 看看她
She’s fine, dad. -Jay, look at her.
如果你不带她去 我们会的
You don’t take her, we will.
她是谁 杰伊?
Who is she, Jay?
不是你想象的那样的 父亲 别管了
It’s not what you think, dad. Leave it alone.
这显然比我想象的还要糟糕
It’s obviously much worse than I think.
亲爱的 怎么了?
Honey, what is it?
我是一所精神病院的清洁工
I’m a janitor in a mental hospital.
这是我缓刑的一部分
It’s part of my probation.
她是一位病人
She’s a patient.
简直完美 -对啊 很完美
That’s perfect. -Yeah, it’s perfect.
你还好么?
You okay?
这个是你的
This belongs to you.
拿着吧 亲爱的
You keep it, honey.
拿着吧 -拿着?
You keep it. – Keep it?!
那条项链是我给你的
I gave that necklace to you!
詹森 我想让她留着
Jason, I want her to have it.
但是那是我给你的 那是我们周年纪念的礼物
But I gave it to you. It was an anniversary gift.
没事的 没事的
It doesn’t matter! It doesn’t matter.
别管了 爸 别管了
Leave it alone, dad! Leave it alone!
停下
Stop!!
拿着吧 妈 收下
Take it, mom. Here. Take it.
噢 好吧
Oh, good.
现在我们的计划完成了么?
Are we done with the plan now?
是的 我们完成了
Yeah, we’re done.
某辆车里应该有钥匙的
There’s got to be keys in one of these.
为什么我们不能坐飞机回去?
Why can’t we just fly back on the plane?
因为我违反假释规定
Because I violated my probation
而且你是精神病院的逃犯
and you’re an escaped mental patient.
很糟糕么? -是的 很糟糕
Is that bad? -Yeah, that’s bad.
我很确定他们现在一定在找我们
I’m sure they’re gonna be looking for us by now.
这个大家伙怎么样?
What about this big shiny one?
拜托
Come on.
该死的
God damn it.
你看 这些是粘在墙上的
Look! These stick to the wall!
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
厕所里没有水
There’s no water in the toilet.
什么?
What?
待在这
Stay here.
我要去打个电♥话♥
I got to make a phone call.
给你
Uh, here.
我不需要钱
I don’t need any money.
那边有一些自动售货机
There’s some vending machines over there.
这里 拿着
Just, uh…Here.
拿着
Take it.
不会很久的吧?
It’s not gonna be long?
不 不会很久的
No, it’s not gonna be too long.
我告诉你它可是经典 好吗?
See, I’m telling you. She is a classic, okay?
应该把它放到博物馆展览的
She really belongs in a museum.
想怎么卖♥♥?
What’s the catch?
我不记得我想说什么了
I can’t remember where I put the title.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, miss,
请问有什么我可以帮你的么?
but is there something I can help you with?
我男朋友去打电♥话♥了
My boyfriend is just making a phone call,
应该很快就来了
so it shouldn’t be long.
你怎么没穿鞋子?
How come you got no shoes?
这里有规定
There’s a rule here in the station.
一定得穿鞋子的
You got to have shoes.
我不会告发你什么的
No, it’s not like I’m gonna turn you in or anything.
我只是担心你的脚冷
I was just worried maybe your feet might get cold.
去往新奥尔良的H40号♥车即将开车
Last call for the h40 to new Orleans.
你确定没问题吗?
Are you sure you’re okay, baby?
那好我就在那边
Okay, I’ll be right over there.
要是你需要帮忙 跟我说一声好吗?
If you need any help, let me know, okay?
惠勒 你在哪儿呢?
Dr. bertle Wheeler, where are you?
我在一个
Uh, I’d say somewhere
鸟不拉屎鸡不生蛋的地方
between screwed and totally fucked.
别开玩笑弗雷克尔
Dr. bertle Yeah, no kidding. Mr. frakel
弗雷克尔就是个大骗子
Yeah, well, frakel’s an evil liar.
我帮他救了她 你问问尼尔贝利太太就知道了
I saved her from him. Just ask Mrs. nealberry.
尼尔贝利觉得她在行星轨道
Dr. bertle Mrs. nealberry thinks she’s in planetary orbit
而我却在半人马座阿尔法星
and that I am from Alpha centauri.
告诉我肯辛通小姐在哪里
Now, tell me where miss Kensington is
在你还没搞砸之前
before you make this worse for yourself.
她没事 她很安全她很好
She’s okay. She’s safe. She’s fine.
她没事 才怪
Dr. bertle She is not fine.
她很有可能是神经病或者精神分♥裂♥
She is quite possibly psychotic or schizophrenic.
我不知道 医生
Yeah, I don’t know, doc.
我没看到她跟其他人讲话
I haven’t seen her talking to anyone who’s not there
或其他什么的
or anything like that.
听我说 惠勒
Dr. bertle Listen to me, Wheeler.
这个女孩几乎一生
This girl has spent virtually her entire life
都被坐在屋里
locked inside the house.
她的社会意识 她的处事能力
Her social awareness, her ability to cope
受到严重的伤害
are almost certainly severely impaired.
除了偶尔惊慌害怕
Besides the occasional panic attack
你知道的,还不爱穿鞋 我认为她完全没有问题
and, you know, not liking shoes, I think she’s highly functional.
其实我觉得是创伤后应激
I’m actually thinking it’s a little post-traumatic stress.
你在开玩笑吗?你又不是医生
Dr. bertle Are you kidding me? You are not a doctor!
她在什里夫波特的灰狗巴士站 对吗?
She’s at the greyhound bus station in shreveport, okay?
在路易斯安那州
That’s in Louisiana.
惠勒 你不能
Dr. bertle No, Wheeler, you can’t
该死的
God damn it!
公交票务咨♥询♥台
m 0 0 l 600 0 600 110 0 110
你可以告诉我怎么回家吗?
Can you help me get home?
宝贝 那得看你家在哪儿了
Oh, baby, well, that depends upon where home is.
你想去哪里?
Where do you want to go?
不用再打电♥话♥了?
No more phone calls?
不用
No.
不用再打电♥话♥了?
No more phone calls.
你进去买♥♥点东西吧
You go inside and get a few things.
我在外面抽支烟
I’m gonna be outside having a smoke.
给
Here.