你爬在柱子上脱♥光♥了来挣钱
You hump a pole naked for money,
但是这样就让你不舒服了?
but this makes you uncomfortable?
你没听出其中的讽刺么?
You don’t see the irony there?
谁愿意陪杰伊去他弟弟的婚礼么?
Does anybody want to go to Jay’s brother’s wedding?
不要
No.
拜托 大家 我需要一个伴
Come on, you guys.I need a date.
那我们为什么要帮你?
And why should we help you?
因为你们是用我
Uh, because I’m putting you through college
放到你们衣服里的钱 去上的大学
with all those dollars I drop in your panties?
这跟我们有什么关系?
Well, what’s in it for us?
你们难道不觉得应该帮帮朋友么?
The fuzzy feeling you get helping a friend?
你们为什么穿着那些鞋子?
Why are you wearing those shoes?
♪ Get inside and I’ll take you to the stars ♪
她跳的真美
She dances beautifully!
♪ I got them pushing their fancy cars ♪
♪ young, hot, real cute, even in a space suit ♪
你最好过来看看的朋友
Um, you might want to come check on your friend.
♪ I need someone who can aim, fire ♪
♪ red velvet dynamite ♪
♪ I’m a loaded gun tonight ♪
♪ I’m a sex pistol, pistol, pistol ♪
你 宝贝 你最好离开
Yo, sweets, you got to get out.
但是杰伊说这是跳舞俱乐部
But Jay said that this was a dancing club.
哪个杰伊?
Jay who?
杰伊 他带我从后门溜进来的
Jay.He snuck us in the back.
他说他不想让保镖看到我们
He said that he didn’t want the bouncer to see us.
不 你必须下来
Yo, you got to get down.
来吧
Come on.
什么?不
What? No, no.No, no, no, no.
不 停下
No, no, no, no, no! No! Stop!
你现在必须离开
Yo, you need to leave now!
好的 放轻松 我们这就走
Okay, take it easy. We’re going.
你还好吗?
You all right?
好的 我们这就走 我们走了
Okay. We’re going. We’re going.
拜托
Come on.
你还好么?好的
You all right? Okay.
那个胖男人出100美元让我帮他撸
This fat man offered me $100 for a hand job.
我从未有过工作
I’ve never had a job.
你确定你不知道打给谁么?
You sure you have no one you can call?
你没有朋友么?你没有家人么?
You have no friends? You have no family?
都没有么?
You have nobody?
那我应该为你做些什么?
What am I supposed to do with you?
你有身份证么?
Do you have I.D.?
过安检的时候要出示身份证的
You got to show I.D. At security.
我有的就在这
I have it. It’s in here.
怎么了? 有什么问题么?
What’s happening? Wh-what’s wrong?
我不知道该怎么做
I-I don’t…I-I don’t know what to do.
没事的 我有个计划 而且很不错
That’s okay. I have a plan, and it’s a good one.
你要做的就是冲他们微笑 然后吃点好吃的零食
All you have to do is smile and eat yummy snacks.
然后当人们说”嘿 你是做什么的?”
And when people say, “hey, what do you do?”
你说”我是一名护士”
You say, “I’m a nurse.”
我不应该撒谎的
I’m not supposed to lie.
这不是撒谎
It’s not a lie.
不是撒谎
Not a lie.
这是假装这样没事
It’s pretending, which is fine.
有什么区别么?
What’s the difference?
我晚点给你解释
I’ll explain it to you later.
好的 -好吗?
Okay. -Okay?
你那些跳舞的伙伴 真的不介意
Your dancer friends really don’t mind
我借用他们的衣服么?
I borrowed their clothes?
不 他们很想帮忙
No, no. They wanted to help.
你确定这看起来没事么?
Are you sure this looks okay?
的 你看起来美极了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You look fantastic.
真的 你看起来真棒
Really, you look great.
不过把运动衫穿上吧
Just, uh, uh, keep the sweater on.
这个么? -是的
This? -Yeah.
你还好么?
Oh. You okay?
是的
Yeah. Okay.
很抱歉 嗨
I’m sorry. Hi.
你的朋友在厕所待了很久了
Your friend’s been in the bathroom
真的很长时间了
for a really long time.
黛西 是我 我是杰伊
Daisy, it’s me.It’s Jay.
这里没有冲洗器
There’s no flusher.
她第一次坐飞机
She’s a first-time flyer.
这里有的 宝贝
Yeah, there is, honey.
只不过跟平常的有一些不同
It’s just a little different than usual.
你看到在座位上面的按钮了么?
You see the button in the wall above the seat?
那实际上是一根杆
It’s actually a lever.
是的 按那个
Yeah, push that.
那上面印着”冲水”呢
It says “flush” right on it.
但是字都磨掉了
But the letters are worn off.
别管了 按就好了
Anyway, just push it.
真的好吵
It was really loud.
但你做的不错
You handled it well, though.
让我们试着睡会觉吧 好吗?
Okay, let’s try and get some sleep, okay?
我不困啊
I’m not sleepy.
那就吃我的
Then eat your peanuts.
我已经吃完了
I already did.
那就吃我的
Then eat mine.
我也吃完了
I already did.
这架飞机被称为红色之眼
Hey, this flight’s called a red eye.
你知道为什么吗?
Do you know why?
因为如果我们不睡觉的话
Because if we don’t get sleep,
当我们到了新奥尔良的时候 我们的眼睛就会变成红色.
we’re gonna have red eyes when we get to new Orleans.
你不想见我家人的时候 眼睛是红色的吧?
And you don’t want red eyes when you meet my family, do you?
不想
No.
不不想
No.
所以 我们就都安静一点
So, let’s be quiet.
好的
Okay.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们又有了其他的问题
We have another problem.
我们走吧 宝贝 你不能坐在这里
Let’s go, hon. You can’t sit here.
但是后面的座位太小了
But the seats are too small back there.
我知道 但是我们没有买♥♥这里的大座位
I know, but we didn’t pay for the big seats.
我们现在能买♥♥么
Can we pay for them now?
不行 我们现茌买♥♥不了
No, we can’t pay for them now.
她有什么问题?
What’s wrong with her?
很抱歉 我女朋友没什么问题
Excuse me. There’s nothing wrong with my girlfriend.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们走吧 宝贝 我在后面很孤单
Let’s go, hon. I’m lonely back there. Come on.
我们回去要睡觉么?
Do we have to sleep?
不 我们不用睡觉
No, we don’t have to sleep.
我们能把这盘子里的坚果都拿走么?
Can we get some of those good nuts in the nice dish?
拿上我的吧
Um, take mine.
我已经拿了
I already did.
所有人都在走来走去
Everyone’s moving around.
我们要准备降落了
Yeah, we’re getting ready to land.
之前…
Before…
你说我是你的女朋友
You called me your girlfriend.
我是你的女朋友了么?
Am I really your girlfriend?
是的 你是我的女朋友
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You’re my girlfriend.
我妈妈告诉我 我不会成为某人的女朋友的
My mother told me I would never be anybody’s girlfriend.
那么我想她是错的
Well, I guess she was wrong, then.
我觉得我还是待在外面吧
I think I’m just gonna stay out here.
你会没事的
You’ll be okay.
你会没事的 来吧
You’ll be okay. Come on.
那么我们把康斯薇拉安排在家人的桌子上
So, let’s move consuela to the family table
因为婚礼派对会在别的地方
because the wedding party will be somewhere else.
嘿 妈
Hey, mom.
你真的回来了
Oh! You’re really here.
妈 这位是黛西
Mom, this is Daisy.
好的 你好 -你好
Oh, yes. Hello. -Hi.
欢迎
Welcome.
噢 我的天 这衣服真好看