冷静,冷静…
Calm, calm…
你还要艾伦吗?-不
Do you want more Alan? -No!
我们必须马上离开 -闭嘴,艾伦 我们要回去了
We have to leave immediately. -Shut up, Alan! We’re going back.
我们去拿我的娃娃
Let’s go get my doll.
我永远不会离开这里…
I will never leave here…
我们去哪儿找她?- 只能在一个地方
Where will we find her? – It can only be in one place.
你是个作家
You are a writer.
诺贝尔奖是你的。你还记得你是什么时候获奖的吗?
The Nobel is yours. Do you remember when you won it?
没道理啊,我什么都试过了。-我的天啊……
It doesn’t make sense, I tried everything. -Oh my god…
我都不知道我是怎么到这儿来的。
I don’t even know how I got here.
我不配
I do not deserve it.
我要感谢
I want to thank…

Ken.
谢谢你,肯。
Thank you, Ken.
我爱你,肯
I love you, Ken.
我想知道的是,为什么洗♥脑♥对你不起作用?
What I’m wondering is why didn’t the brainwashing work for you?
我会对接触真实世界产生免疫力。
I would become immune to exposure to the Real World.
要么他们洗你,要么你很丑。没有中间地带。
Either they wash you or you are ugly. There is no middle ground.
再说一遍。
Say that again.
准备好,因为再过 48 小时,这里就是肯地了。
Get ready, because in 48 hours it will be Ken Land.
走吧,伙计们。上面将是芭比娃娃。
Let’s go guys. Above will be Barbie.
肯人找到我们了
The Kens found us.

Ken!
肯?
Ken?
有人在听吗?
Is anyone listening?
有人 我们很好
People. We are fine.
还有艾伦
And Alan.
去怪异之家。我是怪异芭比,我穿着
Go to the Strange House. I’m Weird Barbie, I wear
意大利面条,我有个古怪的发型,我很臭。
spaghetti, I have a funky haircut and I stink.
天哪,我也有个怪异芭比!
Oh my god, I had a Weird Barbie too!
你当然有。-你玩多了,它们就会变得怪怪的。
Of course you did. -They get weird when you play a lot.
糖爸爸肯 还有戴神奇耳环的肯
Sugar Daddy Ken! And Ken with the Magic Earring.
他们撤回了
They withdrew them.
糖爸爸?
Sugar daddy? – No, I’m not a sugar daddy.
这是甜甜 我也是她爸爸
This is Sugar. I’m her dad too.
我也有个耳环 神奇。
I have an earring too. Magical.
确实有那些肯斯。
There were indeed those Kens.
还有其他退休的芭比娃娃。
And other retired Barbies.
成熟的船长? 当然。
The Mature Skipper? Can; -Of course.
看这个
See this.
她挺起胸膛!-他们为什么要这么做?
She puffs out her chest! -Why would they do this?
还有视频芭比
And Video Barbie.
我后面有电视
I have a TV in the back.
你知道这是谁的梦想吗? 没人知道 没人想要。
Do you know whose dream it is? Nobody. Nobody wants it.
当然,这是经典的芭比娃娃。
And this is classic Barbie, of course.
他还活着,只是遇到了生存危机。
He’s alive, he’s just having an existential crisis.
快起来
Come on, get up.
你有什么
What you got;
我不…
I’m not…
美丽的现在
beautiful now
你觉得呢?
What do you think; You are beautiful.
我不像刻板印象中的芭比娃娃。
I’m not like the Stereotypical Barbie.
致创作者 玛格特-罗比不敢相信自己会说出这样的话。
To the creators: Margot Robbie can’t believe she’s saying this.
但你很漂亮。
But you are beautiful.
不只是这样 我不是…
It’s not just that. I’m not…
聪明到对你感兴趣
smart enough to be interested.
你很聪明 – 我不会操作。
You are very smart. – I can’t operate.
我从没开过飞机。
I’ve never flown a plane.
我不是总统
I’m not the President.
我不是最高法♥院♥法官。
I’m not on the Supreme Court.
我不是
I’m not…
不错…
pretty good…
什么都不会
in nothing.
做女人简直不可能。
It is literally impossible to be a woman.
你是如此美丽
You’re so beautiful.
而且才华横溢,你这样的想法让我痛心疾首。
And brilliant, and it kills me that you think like that.
好像…
As if…
我们必须永远与众不同
we must always be something special.
但出于某种原因
But for some reason
我们总是弄错。
we always get it wrong.
你需要瘦,但不能太瘦。
You need to be thin, but not too thin.
不要说你想瘦,而是说你想健康。
And don’t say you want to be thin, but that you want to be healthy.
但同时也要含蓄。
But at the same time you have to be subtle.
你必须有钱,但不能开口要钱。
You must have money, but not ask for it.
因为这很不礼貌。
Because it’s rude.
你必须专横,但不能刻薄。
You have to be bossy, but not mean.
领导而不否定他人的想法。
Lead without invalidating the ideas of others.
喜欢当妈妈,但不要总是谈论孩子。
Love being a mom, but don’t talk about the kids all the time.
关心自己的事业,但也要关心他人。
Care about your career, but also care about others.
对男人的不良行为负责,但如果你
Accountable for men’s bad behavior, but if you
提出来,他们就会说你在抱怨。
bring it up, they tell you that you’re complaining.
对男人要美丽,但不要引诱他们或
Be beautiful to men, but without tempting them or
威胁其他女性,因为你必须表现出团结一致
threatening other women because you have to show solidarity
但一定要脱颖而出。
but always stand out.
永远心怀感激。
And always be grateful.
别忘了系统是被♥操♥纵的,所以要找到
Don’t forget the system is rigged, so find
承认这一点,但要常怀感恩之心。
a way to admit it, but always be grateful.
你绝不能成长
You must never grow
老、粗鲁、炫耀、
old, be rude, show off,
自私、失败、恐惧、
to be selfish, to fail, to be afraid,
永不越界。这很难
Never cross the line. It’s tough.
这是违反直觉的,没有人会给你颁奖或说 “谢谢”。
It’s counterintuitive and no one is giving you an award or a “thank you”.
而事实证明,你不仅做错了,还犯了错。
And it turns out that not only did you do it all wrong, you were at fault.
我累了……
I am tired…
看到自己和其他所有女人
to see myself and every other woman
为取悦世人而苦恼。
to be distressed to please the world.
如果这一切
And if all this…
也适用于娃娃……
they also apply to a doll…
代表一个女人……
representing a woman…
那我就不知道该说什么了。
then I don’t know what to say.
等等…
Wait…
我确实写过一本书。
I did write a book.
我好像在梦里,在梦里我
It’s like I’m in a dream where I’m
扎克-施奈德的《正义联盟》。
really into Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
但你说的话把我惊醒了。
But what you said woke me up.
真♥相♥;-是的。
Truth; -Yes.
你回来了 他回来了
You’re back! He’s back!
通过表达女人的认知失调
By expressing the woman’s cognitive dissonance
你削弱了她的力量!
within the patriarchy, you weakened her!
是的。
Yes.
我说过吗?
Did I say that?
干得好,白人救世主芭比
Well done, White Savior Barbie!
不,是你妈妈说的 她救了我们
No, your mom did. She saved us.
我们必须阻止肯恩一家 并把这个消息告诉其他芭比娃娃。
We have to stop the Kens. And tell this to the other Barbies.
这是 -我来
This is. -I’ve got this.
我们怎么从肯恩家拿到它们?
How are we going to get them from the Kens?
我们有这样的经验
We have experience from such a world.
你有芭比之国的地图吗?
Do you have a map of Barbie Country?
你怎么说;
What do you say;
谢谢,我做的 -听着…
Thanks, I made it. -Listen up…
我们怎么看他们并不重要 重要的是他们怎么看自己
It doesn’t matter how we see them, but how they see themselves.
肯恩的国家已经埋下了毁灭的种子
Ken’s Country already contains the seeds of its own destruction.
首先,我们要让他们远离肯氏家族。
First we get them away from the Kens.
我们会有一个被谎言洗♥脑♥的芭比娃娃,就是你。
We’ll have a lie-brainwashed Barbie, it’ll be you.
一脸无助和困惑
Look helpless and confused.
他们无法抗拒绝望的女孩。
They can’t resist a desperate girl.
他们需要相信你在休息。
They need to believe that you are resting.
他们拥有力量 一旦防线崩溃…
That they have the power. And once the defenses are down…
你们就会重获力量
you will get the power back.
保时捷 356 的影响力是
The influence that the Porsche 356 has as a

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!