告诉我你的梦想,我的孩子
Tell me your dream, my child.
日常芭比娃娃怎么样?
How about an Everyday Barbie?
她并不稀奇。他不是总统。 也许是吧。
She is not unusual. He’s not the president. Maybe it is.
也许她是母亲,也许不是。
Maybe she’s a mother, maybe not.
因为想成为一个
Because it’s normal to just want to be a
母亲,或想当总统,或两者都想,或两者都不想。
mother, or to be president, or both, or neither.
她穿着一件讨人喜欢的 T 恤,想要
She wears a flattering t-shirt and wants to
她希望每天都能自我感觉良好。
go about her day feeling okay about herself.
非常…
Very…
糟糕的主意。- 但能带来钱。
Terrible idea. – But it will bring money.
天天芭比,我喜欢
Everyday Barbie, I love it!
太棒了
Fantastic.
很好
Fine. -Yes.
完美。-是。
Perfect. -Yes.
全部完成,对吗?
All complete, right?
我们开始关闭两个世界之间的入口吧
Let’s start closing the portal between the two worlds.
芭比呢?-什么意思?
And Barbie? -What do you mean;
结局是什么?
What will be the end?
他会赢得什么?
What will he win?
简单。
Easy.
她爱上了 Ken。
She falls in love with Ken.
这不会发生的。
That won’t happen.
我没有爱上肯。
I’m not in love with Ken.
你想要什么;
What do you want;
我不知道
I do not know…
我不知道自己属于哪里了。
I’m not sure where I belong anymore.
我想我没有尽头。
I don’t think I have an end.
这一直是我的目标。
That was always the goal.
我让你没有尽头。
I made you to have no end.
你…
You…
美泰的露丝
Ruth from Mattel.
亲爱的,我是美泰
My love, I’m Mattel.
直到国税局来了,但那是另一回事。
Until the IRS came, but that’s another matter.
你就是… 露丝-海德勒
So you’re the… -Ruth Hedler.
芭比娃娃的创造者
The creator of Barbie.
太棒了
Wonderful!
她的鬼魂在 17 楼有一间办公室。
Her ghost has an office on the 17th floor.
什么;什么;
What; -What;
伙计们,你们觉得芭比娃娃的创造者长得像芭比娃娃吗?
Guys, did you think the creator of Barbie looks like Barbie?
我是一个矮小的老太太,做过两次乳♥房♥♥切除手术,与国税局有矛盾。
I am a short old woman with a double mastectomy and problems with the IRS.
没有一个长得像芭比。
None look like Barbie.
当然,芭比除外。鞠躬,亲爱的。
Except for Barbie, of course. Bow down, honey.
我觉得自己不再像芭比娃娃了。
I don’t feel like Barbie anymore.
我们走吧
Let’s walk.
谢谢
I thank you.
谢谢 芭比
Thank you, Barbie.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道现在该怎么办。
I don’t know what to do now.
我一直是个刻板的芭比娃娃…
I’ve always been the Stereotypical Barbie…
而且我什么都不擅长。
and I’m not good at anything else.
你从父权制下拯救了国家。-这是团队的努力
You saved the country from the patriarchy. -It was a team effort.
是你让这对母女走到了一起
And you brought that mother and daughter together.
是她们自己找到的
They found it on their own.
你是隐形芭比吗?
Are you the Invisible Barbie?
或者我根本就不是芭比娃娃了。
Or I’m not even a Barbie anymore.
你知道人只有一端。
You realize that people only have one end.
思想永存。
Ideas live forever.
人则不然。
People not so much.
你知道吧?
You know that, right?
知道。
Yes.
做人可能会很不舒服。
Being human can be very uncomfortable.
我知道。
I know.
人们编造出父权制和芭比娃娃这样的东西
People make up things like the patriarchy and Barbie
来忍♥受这种不舒服。
to endure how uncomfortable it is.
我理解。
I understand.
然后你就死了。
And then you die.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
我也想和人们在一起
I want to be with people too
创造意义的人在一起。
that create meaning.
而不是编造出来的东西。
Not something made up.
我想要想象。我不想成为想法。
I want to imagine. I don’t want to be the idea.
有意义;
Makes sense;
我知道芭比娃娃会给我惊喜,但没想到会是这样。
I knew Barbie would surprise me, but I never expected this.
你允许我……
You give me permission to…
变成人类?
to become human?
你不需要我的许可。- 但你创造了我。
You don’t need my permission. – But you made me.
你不控制我吗?
Don’t you control me?
我的控制权和我对女儿的控制权一样大。
I have as much control as I have over my daughter.
我给她取了你的名字,芭芭拉。
I named her after you, Barbara.
我对你的要求和对她的要求一样。
And I always wanted for you what I wanted for her.
我们母亲静静地站着,好让我们的女儿
We mothers stand still so our daughters
回首往事,看看自己走了多远。
can look back and see how far they’ve come.
所以,做人不应该……
So being human isn’t something that should…
去寻找……
to look for it…
或想要它? 只是…
or want it? Simply…
我才发现自己是这样的人吗?
Am I just finding out that I am?
我不能让你这样做而不知道后果。
I can’t let you do this without knowing the consequences.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
闭上眼睛…
Close your eyes…
现在,感受
And now, feel.
芭比离开了粉彩和塑料的芭比之国
So Barbie left behind the pastels and plastics of Barbie Country
前往洛杉矶。
for the pastels and plastics of Los Angeles.
不错嘛 谢谢你带我来。
Nice. Thanks for bringing me.
你猜对了 -我为你感到骄傲。
You got it. -I’m proud of you.
这是 非常接近了
This is! Very close.
你是最棒的 谢谢。
You are the best. Thank you.
这是政♥治♥声明。- 这是贷款。
This is a political statement. – It’s a loan.
我们在这里等您。
We will wait for you here.
我们爱你
We love you!
你们好
Hello.
我叫……
Name; -My name is…
亨德勒,党,芭芭拉。
Hendler, Party, Barbara.
你来这里干什么?
And what are you here for?
我来看妇科医生。
I came to see my gynecologist.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!