to be turned off once it’s been started.
如果我们能够至少拿掉一颗宝石的话
If we can detach at least one of these gems,
应该能够阻止它启动
we can stop this thing from going off.
它看起来好像被电磁场控制了
It seems to be held by an electromagnetic field.
芭比 试试用丝滑棒
Barbie, try the GLISS.
喵~
Meow.
是我!
I say!
佩西!
Percy!
勇士们 你们知道要做什么
Boys, you know what to do.

Hey!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你们应该听我的话才对
You’re supposed to be on my side.
我猜 你最后还是想和你的团队待在一起吧
I guess you wanted to be part of a team after all.
只可惜你选错了队伍
Too bad you chose the wrong one.
你还没有看到真正的邓巴特工
You haven’t seen the last of Agent Dunbar.
走着瞧 记住我说的!
You’ll see. Mark my words!
女孩们 干得漂亮 把手放这儿
Nice work, girls. Put it there.
不要小瞧特工小队
Don’t mess with the Spy Squad.
看起来 团队合作还是有点作用的嘛
Seems like there’s something to this teamwork thing after all.
看起来是这样 不是吗
Seems that way, doesn’t it?
你们应该为自己感到骄傲
You all should be proud of yourselves.
你们今天的表现真是太了不起了
What you did today was nothing short of remarkable.
你们的朋友 帕特丽夏很幸运
Your friend Patricia is lucky.
如果不是你们为她作证
If you hadn’t vouched for her,
她就不是接受观察这么简单了
she’d have gotten a lot more than probation.
各位 是时候了
Guys, it’s time.
佐伊阿姨 我们必须走了
Aunt Zoe, we gotta bounce.
期待我们在下次任务中再见
I look forward to our next mission together.
我们会保持联♥系♥的
We’ll be in touch.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
不光是”你” 我是说…
And by “you,” I mean…
我们所有人嘛 我们懂的 拉兹洛
All of us. We know, Lazslo.
特瑞莎 等我电♥话♥
Teresa, I’ll call you.
祝你们比赛顺利
Good luck at the meet.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎来到黄金杯现场
welcome to the championships.
伙伴们 不管今天结果怎样 放平心态就好
Guys, whatever happens today, however things go,
有你们在我身边 我已经赢得了一切
I already feel like I’ve won with you as my team.
谢谢你们让我意识到 团队真正的宝贵之处
Thanks for reminding me that that’s what it’s really about.
我们还是会努力争取拿到好成绩的 对吧
We’re still gonna try and win though, right?
你满脑子只想…不对 这确实是个机会
Is that what you… No, actually that is worth clarifying.
对呀 我们要赢得比赛
Yeah, we’re going for the win.
没错
Yes!
嘿 各位 祝你们好运
Hey, guys. Good luck out there.
谢谢你
Thanks.
各位选手请就位
Athletes, take your places.
比赛马上开始
The competition will begin momentarily.
上啊 各位 加油
Go, team, go!
加油 芭比
Go, Barbie!
你们是最棒的
You guys are the best.
谢谢你们 大家
Thanks, you guys.
嘿 佐伊阿姨
Hey, Aunt Zoe.
记住你们的训练 我会为你们感到骄傲的
Remember your training and make me proud.
加油 芭比
Go, Barbie!
看到它 然后做到它
See it, then be it.
欢迎回来 特工们
Welcome back, agents.
准备好开始新的任务
Prepare for your next mission.
是时候出发了
It’s go time.
我们是特工小队
Here comes Spy Squad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!