从你们小时候参加比赛开始 我就在关注你们了
I’ve been watching you compete since you were little.
我从来没见过这么有天赋的孩子
I have never seen such raw talent.
你技艺高超 身手敏捷
Acrobatics and agility.
你充满能量 爆发力强
Power and strength.
你动作精准 细心专注
Precision and focus.
当然了 你们必须接受专门的训练
Of course, you’ll need some additional training.
不过我相信你们
But I have no doubt that
我们需要你们的帮助
you’re exactly what the agency needs
去抓捕嫌疑犯
to apprehend the suspect.
Z女士 有行动需要您的指示
Miss Z, they need you in operations.
抱歉 孩子们 请稍等我一下
Excuse me, girls. This should only take a moment.
我还是不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我们就要成为特工了
We’re gonna be secret agents.
不 别做梦了
No, we’re not.
我们只是有宵禁的体操运动员
We’re gymnasts. We have curfews.
睡觉还喜欢抱着毛绒娃娃呢
We still sleep with stuffed animals.
仅代表你自己
Speak for yourself.
各位 说真的 谁不想成为一名特工呢
Guys, seriously. Who doesn’t want to become a spy?
可以伪装身份 环游世界
You get to wear disguises, travel the world,
来一场精彩的冒险
have amazing adventures.
可能这对你来说是件好事
That may sound great to you,
“对一切充满热情”小姐 可我不是
Miss Always-Up-for-Anything. But me?
我会选择避开所有可能的危险
I like to avoid potentially dangerous situations.
等等 你是说”危险”吗 我要加入
Wait. Did you say “dangerous”? I’m in.
别忘了
And besides,
我们还要准备黄金杯呢
we’re training for the championship.
我们做不到分心
We can’t do both.
我们可以的
Yes, we can.
特瑞莎 可以尝试这么酷的事情
Teresa, the chance to do something this cool
还能帮到别人 这样的机会可不是每天都有
and make a real difference doesn’t come along every day.
我们一定不能错过
We have to give it a shot.
来吧 求你了
Come on. Please?
好吧
Fine.
所以 你们的答案是?
So, what do you girls say?
我们什么时候开始
When do we get started?
我就知道我没看错人
I knew I could count on you.
跟我来 我会帮你们准备的
Follow me. I’ll get you set up.
说的好像你没有抱着娃娃睡觉似的
As if you don’t still sleep with stuffed animals.
请问 你觉得大盗下一次行动会是什么时候
So, when do you think the thief will make their next move?
根据威胁评估专家的分♥析♥
Based on our threat-assessment experts’ analysis,
预计珠宝大盗会在24小时内有所行动
we expect the thief’s next strike to occur in the next 24 hours.
所以我们希望你们能尽快做好出动准备
So, we need to get you field ready as quickly as possible.
不好意思
I’m sorry,
但我还是适应不了你的新口音 佐伊姑妈
but that accent is seriously freaking me out, Auntie Zoe.
亲爱的 你会习惯的
You’ll get used to it, dear.
对了 执行任务期间
and while we’re at work,
我想你们最好用内部的称呼叫我 即Z女士
I think it’s best to call me by my agency name, Miss Z.
记住 我们必须确保DCMC重启的消息不被外泄
Now, it’s important that we keep the EMP’s resurgence quiet.
如果传播出去 必然引起群众的恐慌和混乱
Letting the public know would only spread panic and chaos.
没错 这不是我们想看到的
Yeah, we wouldn’t want any of that.
*1ZB约等于1000亿GB
那是一台安装了
反恐策略分♥析♥器的10ZB服务器吗
Is that a 10-zettabyte server housing a threat matrix analyzer?
是100ZB 它为全球的智能创新机构提供服务
One hundred zettabytes. It powers the agency worldwide.
你是怎么…
How did you…
*Wired是IT界具有国际影响力的著名杂♥志♥
我读过很多本”连线”杂♥志♥
I read a lot of Wired magazine.
不要完全相信你读到的东西
Don’t believe everything you read.
女孩们 这位是特工邓巴
Girls, this is Agent Dunbar.
他将是你们的特训指导员
He will be your training specialist.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我也是…

You too…! Meow.
噢 太可爱了
Aw, so cute.
你好呀 机器小猫咪
Hey there, robo-kitty.
你叫什么呀
What’s your name?
薇尔莉特 你们呢
Violet. What’s yours?
一只会说话的机器猫 酷毙了
A talking robot cat. Cool.
薇尔莉特是我们研发的众多机器人之一
Violet is actually one of our tech bots.
她的功能强大
Quite indispensable
可以帮助监视现场 还能提供各种工具
when it comes to surveillance and gadgetry in the field.
所以 你其实真的很喜欢猫咪吧
So, the cat-lady thing isn’t just a cover?
是的 是这样 就先到这里
Not entirely. All right then.
邓巴特工 我想是时候
Agent Dunbar, I believe it’s time
给我们的新成员做特训了
to get our new recruits started.
女士们 走吧 我们有很多东西要熟悉
Ladies, this way. There’s a lot to see.
祝你们好运 女孩们 欢迎你们加入
Good luck, girls. And welcome aboard.
这里是伪装装扮供应室
And that’s our disguise dispensary.
快看这些衣服呀
Look at all the disguises.
我们可以在里面玩好几天装扮游戏
We could play dress-up in there for days.
这里面有什么
What happens in there?
需要知道的人自然会知道
That is on a need-to-know basis,
而你们不必知道这是什么
and you do not need to know.
我们现在进入的是发明实验室
We’re about to enter the invention lab.
所有的工具 武器 还有装扮
Every gadget, weapon and disguise
这些在现场用到的工具
全在这里制♥作♥ 测试 和改进
utilized in the field is created,
tested and perfected in here.
刚才真对不起
Sorry about that.
我们年轻的发明家
Our young inventor
事实上提前两年
apparently finished robotics school
就修完了机器人学课程
2 years ahead of his class.
太棒了
Sweet.
有人看见我的”世界杰出发明家”杯子了吗
Anybody see my “World’s Best Inventor” mug?
我用它来测试新的隐形药水
I used it to test out a new invisibility spray
可是现在它不见了
and now I can’t find it.
拉兹洛 认识一下新成员
Lazslo. The new recruits.
是 很抱歉
Right. I’m sorry.
你们…好
Hello.
嗨 欢迎啊 大家 欢迎各位
Hi, welcome. Everyone.
Welcome, everyone.
拉兹洛 你不是有东西要给她们看吗
Lazslo, didn’t you have something for the girls?
对对 没错 来这边 女士们
Oh yes, of course. Right this way, ladies.
嘿 真不错 这是你做的吗
Hey, cool. Did you make this?
是的 这是我做的安全机器人样品之一
Oh, yeah, that’s one of my security prototypes.
我在给它做耐力测试时
I’m having a little trouble getting it
遇到了一些问题
to meet durability standards.
它的滑翔比只在4比1时有记录
That and his glide ratio is only clocking in at 4-to-1.
我在想
I was just thinking
如果增大翼幅 会不会好…
if I increase the wingspan, it could change…
你考虑过在编码构造时
Have you considered using
加入石墨烯金属复合材料吗
a Graphene metal composite coding for the build?
嘿 这也许可行
Hey, that might work.
你对这些东西很了解吗
You know about this sort of thing?
我以前摆弄过一些自己设计制♥作♥的机器人
I’ve been toying with some robot designs of my own.
我想 你现在多了个迷弟哟
I think you have a fan.
让我试试
Right.
这里的东西都是你发明的吗
Did you really invent all this stuff?
仅凭一个人?
By yourself?
你看起来 才12岁?
Aren’t you, like, 12?
其实我17岁了
I’m 17 actually.
我从小就在生物力学方面很有天分
I sort of had a knack for biomechanics since I was little.
当然了 要做出这些就必须有一个好的团队
Right. But you can’t do anything without a great team.
这位是右手先生…一只手
This is my right-hand man… hand.
说到团队…
Speaking of teams…
对了
Right.
这是送给你的小狗机器人 佩西
This is your tech bot, Percy.
是”你们” 我是说送给你们三个的
And by “yours,” I mean all 3 of you.
不只是你一个 虽然…
Not just you. Although…
噢 真是太可爱了
You are so cute.
哪个小家伙这么帅呀
Who’s a handsome boy?
没错 就是你呀
You are. Yes, you are.
我知道 我超可爱的
I know. I’m adorable.
现在让我们换种讲话方式吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!