我们安全了 我们做到了
Feel my hair.
摸一下我的头发
I brushed golden star into it.
我在上面涂了一层黄金之星
Like, you’ve never felt
anything so soft.
你应该从没有摸过这么柔软的头发
Wait!
等等
What about
the Illios antidote?
依利亚斯的解药在哪里
You said you would
tell us where it is.
你们答应会告诉我们的
In the Cave Of Reflection.
就在倒影洞穴里
Head east,
朝东走
and then enter
the monster’s mouth!
然后进到怪物的嘴巴里去
A monster?
一只怪物
For once, can’t we go
someplace without a monster?
哪怕一次 能不能别去有怪物的地方
What do
we do now?
我们现在怎么办
I think we have to trust
the mermaids.
我认为我们应该相信人鱼们
Let’s follow their directions
and see what we find.
我们就按她们说的做 也许能找到什么
I’m glad you guys were here.
有你们陪着真是太好了
You handled the mermaids
a lot better than I did.
比起我 你们更擅长和人鱼们打交道
It was easy.
其实并不难
They reminded us
of fairies we used to know.
她们和我们熟知的仙子朋友很像
What is she
doing in there?
她在这里做什么
I do not know.
But we are running out of time.
我也不知道 不过我们的时间不多了
We cannot wait
any longer.
我们不能再等下去了
What? We can’t go
in there now.
干什么 我们现在还不能出去
We have no choice.
我们已经别无选择了
Are you kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吧
Oh, everyone knows
Illios doesn’t exist.
噢 所有人都认为依利亚斯并不存在
Who would have thought
可是谁能想到呢
that a little Illios
取一小勺依利亚斯
and a little thistleburst
再加一点点蓟草
would give me so much power.
就能让我拥有强大的力量
Oh. Yeah. A genius like me.
当然了 只有像我这样的天才能想到
What a beautiful day
to become Queen.
今天就是我成为女王的好日子了
Not if we can
help it. Come on!
我们不能让她得逞 跟我来
Hello?
等一下
The Skeezites?
是贪吃飞虫
They are asleep.
他们睡着了
Oh. That’s fine, then.
好吧 那就没事了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Evidence to show Gastrous.
把证据拿给贾斯特看
He will have
to believe me now.
这次 他一定会相信我
What are you doing?
你这又是在做什么
We can use the light
against the Skeezites.
我们可以用亮光来对付飞虫
Butterfly fairy?
蝴蝶仙子
We will need more
thistleburst than that.
我们需要更多的蓟草才行
Of course, we will.
你说的没错
I will find Gastrous.
我要先去找贾斯特
And I will go back
to the swamp.
我又不得不回沼泽地去了
We have been
traveling for hours.
我们都飞了好几个小时了
Maybe that’s okay.
也许这是件好事
I mean, we’ve really had
enough monsters for one day.
我是说 我们今天已经见过各种怪物了
And this one could be even
meaner with long sharp teeth
这一只说不定更凶狠 有着长长的獠牙
and beady eyes,
and an evil sneer.
滚圆的眼珠 和邪恶的笑容
Like that guy.
就像 它一样
The monster.
是怪物
And its mouth
is the opening of a cave.
它的嘴是洞穴的入口
That’s where
we have to go.
那里就是我们要找的地方
Oh, so it’s a rock that looks
like a monster. That’s much better.
原来只是长得像怪物的石头 还不是很糟
For a minute there, I thought
就在刚才 我还以为
we were gonna have to
do something really danger…
我们要做的事情很危险呢
No. No, no,
no, no, no. No.
不不不 我做不到
Yes. We can do this.
当然可以 我们能做到的
We’ve come this far.
我们已经走到这一步了
The light.
It must be that way.
那里有光 应该就是那里
Come on.
我们走
Butterfly…
蝴蝶仙…
Hey, I smell butterfly
fairies, do you?
我闻到蝴蝶仙子的气味了 你呢
I got no sniff. My nose is still
messed up from yesterday.
我什么也闻不出来 我的鼻子昨天就失灵了
Wait a minute.
等一下
Hey, who did that?
喂 刚才是谁干的
You! You hit me!
是你 你敢打我
What? I did not.
什么 不是我
But you hit me.
明明是你在打我
Did not.
我没有
Are you calling me a liar?
你是说我在撒谎吗
Are you calling me one?
你不是也一样吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Well…
要我说…
But you hit me.
可是你明明打了我
I did not.
我没有
Who did that?
刚才是谁干的
Hey!

We are gonna
eat you.
我们要吃了你
Hey!

What?
什么
Oh. Hi.
你好呀
That smarts.
太狡猾了
Thanks, Zinzie.
谢谢你 欣欣
Looks like we owe you.
我们欠你一个人情
Well, I’ll accept
payment in flutter corn.
不客气 只要给我飘香玉米就行了
The Cave Of Reflection.
那是倒影洞穴
Hey.
瞧呀
What is this?
这是什么
It tickles.
好痒呀
Just whack it
between your hands.
快点用你的手拍它
Watch where you place
those mitts.
小心你纤细的双手
You could hurt someone.
别让它们伤到人
You’re a fairy.
你是一个仙子
The fairy. As far as anyone trying
to enter my cave is concerned.
没有错 只有经过我同意的人才能进入洞穴
Would that be you?
那个人会是你吗
It would.
我想是的
Head count.
让我数一下
One, two, three, four.
一个 两个 三个 四个
No, too many.
不行 人太多了
One of you stops here.
必须有一个人留下
I’ll stop. The rest
of you, go on.
我留下 你们几个快去吧
As you wish.
就按你说的办
Come.
来吧
Maybe we should explain.
也许我们应该先说明一下
We’re looking for
the antidote to the Illios…
我们在找能解依利亚斯毒的解药
Don’t speak.
Come.
不要出声 跟紧我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!