老大
Yes?
什么事
Behind you.
你的后面
Always.
永远做您的后盾
Look behind you.
看看你后面
Ah…
I found it.
太好了 我找到了
Nori, your arms.
罗莉 你的手臂
Yours, too.
你也是呀
What is it?
这个是什么呀
The crest of Courage.
这是勇敢印记
I’ve heard of it,
but I never knew it was real.
我听说过 但没想到是真的
Our Legend says if you’re strong enough
to go to the very bottom of Mermaidia.
传说如果一个人够坚强 能到达绝望深渊的底部
You’ll be decorated with the crest of courage.
就能得到这个勇敢印记
And we are.
我们得到了
Look.
Your necklace is already turning back to White.
看呀 你的颈链已经开始变白色了
We just have to make sure you’re out of the water in time.
我们要想办法让你及时回到水面
What are those?
那是什么呀
Boiling hot geysers?
是滚热间歇泉
Wow.

They say more people have been incinerated
我听人说过 如果人鱼不小心被它溅到了
just brushing up against one of them.
马上就会被烧成灰
Ah, I didn’t do it.
我什么都没做
You pop the bubble.
你戳破了气泡
You pop the bubble.
你戳破了气泡
Bibble didn’t do it.
比宝什么都没做
You must have touched it.
一定是你碰过
It was Magic bubble.
这是魔法气泡
Magic bubbles don’t just pop.
魔法气泡不会就这么破了的
That’s why they’re magic.
所以才叫魔法气泡
Maybe sometimes they do.
也许有时候是会破
The fish said the bubble would start us on the right path.
那条鱼说 气泡会带我们去往正确的方向
So then we need to choose.
那我们就要选择
Up?
是向上
Or down?
还是向下
I say up.
要我说 应该向上
We saw Nalu above water.
It only makes sense that that’s the way to go.
我们见到拿路在岸上 所以这样是最合理的方向了
Wait!
等等
What’s wrong?
怎么了
You’re gonna think I’m crazy.
也许你觉得我疯了
But, I’m pretty sure Nalu
wasn’t above water at all.
但我敢肯定拿路一定不在岸上
It was so bright.
那个地方很亮
But he didn’t look dried out.
但又不觉得他变干了
Not like you would
be in the Sun.
不像在太阳底下那样
But where would it be bright
like that if it wasn’t above water.
不过有什么地方 能这么亮而又不在岸上呢
There’s one place.
有一个地方
And it’s that way.
走这个方向
Through the geysers?
要穿过间歇泉
I don’t love to do.
我不要去那里
Through the geysers.
穿过间歇泉
But there’s no way to get through.
但是根本穿不过去
You said it yourself. 你也说过
We could be incinerated.
我们会被烧成灰的
Only if we’re not careful.
我们不小心才会这样
It’s hard.
But I’ve done it before.
是很难 不过我以前试过
You just have to watch the eruption patterns.
只要小心观察泉水爆发的频率
Than time it right so you swim through when they’re quiet.
趁不喷的时候穿过去
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
I do.
我相信你
I’m just not sure I trust me.
我只是对自己没有信心
Take my hand and
we’ll do it together.
拉着我的手一起过去
You ready?
准备好了吗
As ready as I’ll ever be.
我随时都准备着
OK. Wait for it.
好 等一等
One

Two

Three

Four

Ready,
就是现在
Go!
走吧
Stop!

Go!

Stop!

Now.

Come on.
We can do it.
来吧 爱莉娜 我们一定行
We made it, Bibble.
我们成功了 比宝
Bibble?
比宝
Stay there.
在这儿等我
Nori!
罗莉
Got you.
找到了
Thank you, Nori.
谢谢你 罗莉
He’s a little soft boiled, but he’ll be okay.
他被热水烫伤了一点 问题不太大
Bibble, you can open your eyes now.
比宝 现在可以睁开眼睛了
Come on, let’s go.
好了 走吧
Look at all that fruit.
你看这里的水果
Is it edible?
能不能吃呢
Sort of.
有的能吃
Most of them are magical powers.
大多数都有神奇力量
Really? Like what?
真的吗 有多神奇呀
All different kinds.
有很多种
Like that one.
像这种吧
Eat that and you can only speak backwards.
吃了它你只能倒着说话
Or that one.
或是这种
Makes all your hair fall out.
能让你的头发掉光
What about those?
那这种呢
Aren’t they beautiful?
这种是不是很好看呀
If you eat one of those berries…
只要吃一颗这种果子
it reveals your true self.
就能还原真正的你
Are there any Love Potion berries?
有没有爱情魔法果子呢
Maybe you could
give one to Nalu.
也许你应该拿一颗给拿路吃
What?
什么
You’re in love with him.
Aren’t you?
你很爱他 是不是呀
It doesn’t matter.
那又怎么样呢
Prince’s don’t go for commoners like me.
王子是不能娶我这种平民的
That’s not how it works.
这样做不合规矩
Besides,
而且
I think he’s in love with
我想他爱上了
someone else.
另一个人
Really, who?
是吗 谁呀
Yummy.
Delicious.
看起来很好吃呀
Bibble!
No!
比宝 别吃
Bibble.
Please tell me those aren’t poisonous.
比宝 这种千万不要有毒呀
They’re not.
那倒没有
They just…
不过
Bibble?
比宝
Delicious.
真好吃呀
Bibble?比宝
Well hello berry.
你好吗 果子
Don’t you look lovely today?
你看你今天特别可爱
And you.
还有你
Aren’t you the most luscious
thing a branch ever saw?
一看就知道你肉厚汁多 真是吸引死人了
How long will this last?
这样会持续多久呀
Nowhere near long enough.
放心吧 不会很久的
And don’t think I forgot about you, baby.
宝贝 别以为我把你给忘了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!