And she knows everything.
名字叫戴芬妮 她什么事都知道
So I’m sure she can tell us where Nalu is.
所以她一定知道拿路在哪里
The problem is only the Merfairies
know where to find her.
但只有人鱼仙子知道她在哪里
Or even what she looks like.
以及她长什么样子
Okay, Let’s ask them.
好吧 去找她们问问看
I’ve been trying.
我也想呀
But the thing with Merfairies is
they hate to be serious.
但是人鱼仙子最不喜欢说正经话了
You can only pin them down for a meaningful conversation.
唯一的方法就是跟她们聊天
If they invite you in for a snack.
哄她们请你回家吃东西
If you sit in their home and they feed you
如果你能在她们家里吃东西
that’s when they’ll answer one question.
她们就回答你一个问题
Great.
好呀
So we’ll get invited inside.
我们一定会受邀请的
Where do they live?
她们住在哪儿
Right here.
住在这里
But they only live above water.
但她们只在水面上生活
So that’s why you want my help.
原来是因为这样 你才要我帮忙
You need me.
你需要我
I don’t need you.
我不一定要你帮忙的
I’d found another way to get the Merfairies to talk,
我也有办法让人鱼仙子告诉我的
eventually.
早晚有办法
You might not even be able
to do it.
而且你也未必做得到
The Merfairies almost never invite people in for a snack.
因为人鱼仙子很少请人回家吃东西
They’d rather stay outside and play all day.
他们多数都宁愿留在外面 从早玩到晚
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can I bring Bibble inside and make them a snack?
我能不能带比宝去我家吃东西呀
I gave him all my cookies
but the poor baby still starving.
我把所有饼干都给他吃了 但他还是很饿
Really?
是吗
Look at them.
你看他
See.
是吧
I think that’s a great idea.
你觉得你这个主意太棒了
You can absolutely bring him in for a snack.
你当然可以带他去你家吃东西啦
But I have to admit I’m a little hungry myself.
不过说起来其实我也有一点饿了
Would it be okay if I came to?
如果我也去不知道行不行呢
Oh, I’m not sure.
我也不太清楚呀
I don’t usually invite people in to eat.
我一般是不会请人去我家吃东西的
Oh, I understand completely.
这个我能理解
I just thought maybe Bibble would like it if I came with him.
我觉得也许比宝希望我能和他一起去
He might be Comfortable.
这样他会更安心一点
Deal. If it’ll make people happy.
好吧 如果这样能让比宝开心
It’ll make me happy.
我也一样会开心
Come on up.
跟我来吧
Here you go, Bibblie pu.
这是给你吃的 比宝小宝宝
Don’t need it all at once.
别一下子吃光
I don’t want you to get a bellyache.
我不希望你吃得肚子疼
And don’t worry.
I didn’t forget about you.
不用担心 我没有忘了你
Thank you.
You’re very kind.
谢谢 你真是个好人
And an excellent cook.
你还是个好厨师呢
Thanks.
The best of the coral cakes.
谢谢 珊瑚蛋糕我最拿手了
Delicious.
很好吃
You know, I have to ask you.
我想问问你呀
I’m looking for
Delphine the Oracle.
我有事想找神使戴芬妮
But I have no idea where
she is.
但是我又不知道她在哪儿
Or what she looks like.
是什么样子的
Do you know?
你知道吗
I do.
我知道
You want to find Delphine.
It’s not hard to do.
你想找到戴芬妮 其实并不难
Talk to the Fairy Guide,
and listen well to.
去找渡轮领航人 细心听她说
Delphine has a secret,
Which from you shall hide.
戴芬妮有个秘密 你一定不能说
The shell matters not.
Best heed what’s inside.
贝壳其实并不重要 要看里边有什么
The Fairy Guide.
渡轮领航人
I know where that is.
我知道在哪里
The Fairy crosses a river all the way at the edge of Mermaidia.
在人鱼国的边境 有载人过河的渡轮
Then that’s it.
Lead the way.
一定是了 你带路吧
Sure.
As long as you can keep up with me.
好呀 不过要看你能不能追上我了
Nori wait!
罗莉 等等我
Come on, Bibble.
来吧 比宝
There she is.
她在前面
No way is she losing us.
我是不会让她甩了我们的
We’re helping her find Nalu
whether she likes it or not.
不管她喜不喜欢 我们都要帮她找到拿路
Nice flying.
飞得不错呀
Nice swimming.
游得挺好呀
You weren’t trying to ditch
me or anything, right?
你刚才不是打算把我给甩了吧
Me? Huh. Course not
我 当然不是
Didn’t think so.
我想也不是
Look!
That must be the Fairy Guide.
看 一定是渡轮领航人
She’ll tell us where to find, Delphine.
她会告诉我们戴芬妮在哪儿
So, you and Nalu got pretty close, huh?
对了 你和拿路的感情是不是很好呀
Yeah, he’s a good friend.
对呀 是好朋友
Hmm. Like a really good friend,
or just a good good friend
是真正的好朋友 还是普通的好朋友呀
Three to go across?
三位是不是要过河
No, we want to
know about Delphine
不是 我们想知道戴芬妮的事
None to go across.
那就是没人过河了
All righty then.
那就算了
Ah, three to go across.
三个人过河
Oh, well, why didn’t you say so?
就是嘛 怎么不早说呢
Hop on.
上来吧
Felicitations from me, Shellie the Ferry of Fairies.
仙子渡轮首先欢迎各位乘客
Fare is very but fair is fair
乘船费虽不便宜 但很公道
and furry fairy friends are our faves.
仙子毛茸茸的同伴是我们最喜欢的客人
The Merfairies told us you know where Delphine is.
人鱼仙子说你知道戴芬妮在哪儿
So give it up.
快点说吧
Oh, sounds like someone got up on
the wrong side of the coral this morning.
看来有人今天的心情很不好 想找人出气呀
Nori, remember with the Merfairies said.
罗莉 记得人鱼仙子怎么说的吗
Yeah, She said the Fairy Guide would help us.
记得 她说渡轮领航人会帮我们
She said, the Shell matter not.
Best heed what’s inside.
她说那个贝壳其实并不重要 要看里面有什么
Excuse me, but would you please
open your shell for us.
不好意思 你能不能打开你的贝壳呀
Open my shell?
打开我的贝壳
But of course.
当然可以
Wow.

That’s her.
That’s Delphine.
就是她 是戴芬妮
Exactly as I imagined her.
她的样子跟我想的一样呀
What do you wish to know?
你们想知道什么呢
Where is Nalu?
拿路在哪儿
A sand crab in the hand
is worth two in the shell.
手里握住的一只沙蟹 要比贝壳里面的两只好
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh fairy in love and puffer fish ball.
恋爱中的的仙子与河豚鱼丸
Okay.
This isn’t funny.
好了 一点都不好笑
We came a long
way to find you…
我们是从很远的地方来的
And a bit of coral saved.
能省下一点珊瑚
Is a bit of coral earned.
就已经是赚到了
You ever seen an oracle Fly.
有没有见过神使被人揍呀
Wait, I get it now.
慢着 我知道了
Shellie, I believe you’re
Delphine the Oracle.
雪莉 如果我没有猜错 你就是神使戴芬妮
Will you help us?
请帮帮我们吧
Of course, I will.
帮你们没有问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!