你就是我的唯一
– I’ll be yours
– Who can say where we’ll go?
– 斗转星移
– 天涯海角
– Together
– Who can promise what will be?
– 携手共进
– 向卿起誓
– We shall always be as one
– But I’ll stay by your side
– 永远与你相随
– 永远在你身边
If you love me for me
你就是我的真爱
If you love me for me…
你就是我的唯一…
– Breath-taking.
– The prettiest sunset I’ve ever seen.
– 哦,美的令人惊叹,令人窒息
– 呼,我也是第一次见到这么美的夕阳
There’s something about you…Your eyes… no pretenses. I like that.
其实,我说的是你,如此坦率,如此真诚,我喜欢
Until tomorrow, Your Highness.
明天见,公主殿下
“Honest”? “No pretenses”? Oh, Wolfie, Julian and the Princess are still missing. And I think I’m falling in love with the King.
坦率?真诚?哦…沃飞,朱利安与公主下落不明,我已经不可救药地爱上国王
Why, it’s our missing little feline.
失踪的小猫咪回来了?
But with an attitude, oh yes! I never liked cats.
我最讨厌猫了!
Hm. The Princess’s ring. How odd.
公主的戒指?这就怪了
Madame Carp’s Dress Shop? Maybe the answer to our mystery.
卡夫人服装店?原来如此,谜底即将揭晓咯!
Thank you, Herve.
谢谢你,艾维
My Princess!
哦,我的公主!
Preminger, you found my ring!
普敏格?你看到我的戒指了?
You good girl!
莎琳芬娜,做得真好
Princess…
公主殿下…
– Serafina, what’s gotten into you?
– Come quickly, Princess. You can tell me everything on the way to the castle.
– 怎么了,莎琳芬娜?
– 我们快走吧,公主殿下。有事回宫再讲
– But first let me…
– No, no. No time, Your Highness.
– 不过,先…
– 不不不,没时间了,殿下!
Princess?
公主?
– What are we doing here?
– Taking a little side trip, Princess.
– 我们来这干什么?
– 绕路走而已,殿下
– You were behind this!
– Very clever planting a double to fool even me. But not quite clever enough.
– 原来这一切都你搞得鬼!
– 你真聪明,居然能找到替身来糊弄皇后,可惜做得不够绝
Checkmate! I win.
因为这盘棋下到最后,胜利的还是我
Serafina!
莎琳芬娜!
Nice to see you again, Your Highness. Watch your step.
很高兴再次见到你,公主殿下!又被我们抓住了
I don’t understand, Preminger. Why would you do this?
普敏格,你为什么要这么做?
To be King.
为了登上王位呀
And how would you get to be King?
你休想得逞!
Still underestimating me? Isn’t that just like a Royal.
太小看我了,身为公主就这点智商?
– He was going to marry you.
– What?!
– 大人要把你娶回家!
– 什么?
Now, he’s got a new bride in mind. Your Mother is a very handsome woman.
不过现在有新的人选啦,你的母后长得也不错嘛
– Julian!
– Anneliese!
– 朱利安?
– 安娜莉丝?
How sad they’ll be when they discover you died in a tragic accident.
如果你们死于一场悲惨的意外,人们会多么难过呀
They’ll never give up looking for the Princess!
他们绝不会放弃搜寻的!
Oh I think they will. When I show them this!
噢,我想他们会放弃的,如果看到这个的话
Oh that’s funny.
事情越来越有趣了
– No good.
– We have to stop him.
– 门被锁住了
– 我们一定要阻止他!
Put a little muscle behind it!
你们两个,给我用力地砍!
What’s that?
怎么回事?
Move it!
驾!
Everything seems to be in order. Thank you, Ambassador.
一切都准备好了,非常感谢你,特使先生
The Kingdoms will be officially joined after the wedding tomorrow. Are you ready, Darling?
等到明天的婚礼结束,两国就正式联姻了!你准备好了吗,亲爱的?
Ready…Well…
准备好了…呵呵
For my bride to be.
送给我的准新娘
Whoa!

Grab her! She’s an imposter!
抓住她,她是个骗子!
Preminger, what are you doing?
普敏格,你在干什么?
Get your hands off me!
放开我!
Release the Princess!
快放开公主!
She’s a fake! A common pauper!
她是假的公主,其实只是个穷打工的!
Are you telling me I don’t know my own daughter?
难道你是说我不认识自己的女儿吗?
I only just discovered the truth myself, Your Majesty.
我刚刚才发现了事实的真♥相♥啊,陛下
Have you not wondered why we haven’t seen Julian lately?
难道您没有注意到,这阵子朱利安也不见了吗?
He’s conspiring with this-this imposter! Together they took the Princess and hid her in the Royal Mine so
他与这个骗子密谋造♥反♥,把公主关进金矿下毒手
so she could take her place, marry King Dominick and take over the Kingdom!
然后她就可以取代公主,嫁给国王,霸占整个王国了!
And what proof do you have of this ridiculous story?
你在胡说八道,有什么证据?
Once I discovered this treachery, I tried to rescue the Princess
我发现他们的奸计后立刻就去营救公主
but it was too late.
然而一切都已经晚了
They sabatoged the Mine, collapsing it.
他们破坏矿井,引起塌方,把公主活埋了!
I’m afraid this is all my workers found in the rubble.
最后我们只找到了这个
No!
不!!
It cannot be!
这不可能
Check her shoulder! There’s no royal birthmark. I assure you.
检查她的肩膀,绝对没有胎记!
It’s true.
真的
– I don’t believe it.
– I can explain.
– 我不敢相信…
– 听我说!
Throw her in the dungeon!
把她押入地牢!
No, wait! I-I’m not the Princess, but I never hurt her or anybody else!
不,等等!我的确不是公主,但我绝对没有伤害过她或其他人!
Unbelieveable! It’s an outrage!
真是骇人听闻!从头到尾都是一场骗局!
I-I just wanted to save the Princess! From him!
我只是想拯救公主…从他的魔爪之中!
The dungeon!
押下去!
My daughter… My poor daughter…
我的女儿…我可怜的女儿…
What do they take us for? Fools? Trying to marry you off to a mere pauper!?
这帮家伙把我们玩弄于股掌之间,居然找这么个冒牌货来
It doesn’t make sense.
这不合常理
I should say not. The sooner we leave, the happier I’ll be.
切,我巴不得赶快离开这鬼地方
Do a plie and never fall
行礼时不可跌倒
Don’t ever stray from protocol
交谈时不可失态
All through the day there’s just one way you must behave
保持端庄的仪表,时刻不能松懈
Do keep a grip and never crack
气定神闲,精神焕发
Stiff upper lip…Stiff upper lip…
沉着冷静…沉着冷静…
Ah! Just who I wanted to see.
哦,尊敬的皇后陛下
Preminger, what is it?
普敏格,有事吗?
So many problems. I’m here to help.
天塌下来我为您顶住
You can’t bring my daughter back.
你又不能让我的女儿起死回生
Too true. But I can provide the answer to saving your Kingdom.
没错,但我可以拯救这个国家
A little business venture of mine was very successful. You could say I “struck gold”.
我赚了大钱,家财万贯,富可敌国
I’m as wealthy as King Dominick.
一点也不比多米尼克国王差哦
Well, your good luck has departed and your people soon will starve
噢,大祸临头了,百姓忍♥饥受饿
Au revoir to your foie gras and cheese fondues
你的一切荣华富贵即将化为泡影
But because I’m so good-hearted half my fortune I will carve
我这样一个热心肠岂能坐视不管
I feel your pain, so how could I refuse?
我要挺身而出,为您排忧解难,为国慷慨解囊
But to give me some incentive there’s just one thing I require
而我只需要这样一点微不足道的回报
And it’s something that you never even use
一个你不再需要的礼物
And it’s nothing that inventive, just the one thing I desire
对您无关紧要,我却期待已久
This simple crown – yes, how could I refuse?
是的,权力的顶峰—我朝思暮想的礼物!
Oh, don’t let your spirits falter I’ve a ring box in my hand
不用再犹豫了,早就安排好了
And I’ve booked a hand, so grab your dancing shoes
到哪里去找我这样的新好男人
And come with me to the altar, save the kingdom as you planned
携手步入礼堂,共同治理国家
Yes, marry me, for how can you refuse?
嫁给我吧,你别无选择
How can you refuse!
你别无选择
Hahahaha!
哈哈哈哈哈!
Are you Wolfie? Serafina’s friend?
你就是沃飞吧,莎琳芬娜的朋友?
I like to think so.
算是吧!
She needs help, and so does the Princess.
她和公主需要帮助!
What?
什么?
Show me, quick!
快,带我去
Sorry, Serafina!
对不起,莎琳芬娜
It’s hopeless. I’m sorry, Anneliese.
丝毫没有逃出去的希望!是我害了你,公主殿下
Do you know why I didn’t want to marry the King?
知道我为什么不愿嫁给多米尼克国王吗?
You weren’t ready to get married.
你还没准备好
No, I was in love with somebody else.
不,我早就有心上人了
My best friend. The man who’s taught me so much.
我的挚友,我的导师
But I’m not a King. I can’t give you what he can.
但我不是国王,如何给你幸福
I think you’re like this.
你就像这个
A rock?
一块石头?
Unassuming on the outside, and a treasure within.
朴素的外表,丰富的内涵
We’ll get out of here somehow. I promise.
我向你承诺,我们一定能够逃出这里
Don’t tell me she’s in there.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!