– 比较扫兴,但确实不是
The Princess is missing and I need you to help me find her.
公主失踪了,我需要你帮我找到她
Me? Well what can I do?
我?我能做些什么?
Pretend to be Princess Anneliese.
请你来假扮成安娜莉丝公主!
Are you out of your mind?
我没听错吧
Just listen.I suspect Preminger, the Queen’s Advisor, has taken the Princess off somewhere so the Royal Wedding will be cancelled.
啥?听着,我怀疑这一切都是皇后的大臣普敏格的诡计,他把公主藏起来,这样婚礼就会被迫取消
That’s awful.
这太糟糕了
If you pretend to be the Princess, just for a short while, I can trick Preminger into revealing where he’s hiding her.
只需要你假装成公主来应付一阵,我就可以瞒过普敏格查出公主的下落
Pretend to be royalty? I could get thrown in prison, or worse!
冒充公主?这么干我会“进去”的,甚至更惨耶
As can I but…
我也一样!但是…
She’s in real trouble, isn’t she?
她遇到麻烦,对吧?
A girl like me…
…这世上的另一个我
Count me in.
好,我答应你!
Would you look at the size of this place!
皇宫居然这么大
The likeness is remarkable.
你们简直就像一个模子里做出来的
Except for my hair.
除了我的头发
I’ve thought of that.
这事我会搞定的,我早就想到了
Wolfie!
沃飞!
Nice!
真舒服
Blond in a box.
假发,就在盒子里了
Um, Julian, we’re missing one teeny tiny detail.
呃,朱利安,我们都忽略了一个小小小小小细节
I don’t know a thing about being a Princess.
我完全不知道怎么当公主耶!
Leave that to me.
交给我好了
It’s all here in the Princess’s Book of Etiquette. Let’s begin.
这本书会告诉你一切公主应有的礼仪,我们开始吧
No nagging, bragging, sweating, fretting, slipping, tripping, slurping, burping, twittering or frittering allowed.Stay present, stay pleasant, stay proud.
言谈举止,穿着打扮,仪表神态,待人接物等等,都要学习,将你包装成一个完美的公主
To be a princess is to know which spoon to use
做公主,注重餐桌礼仪
To be a princess is a thousand pairs of shoes
做公主,鞋子数不胜数
To maintain a regal gait,leave the parsley on you plate
步伐高贵,举止优雅
And be charming,but detached and yet amused
妩媚动人,艳惊四座
To be a princess is to never be confused
完美的公主从来都不糊涂
Do a plie and never fall
行礼时不可跌倒
Don’t ever stray from protocol
交谈时不可失态
All through the day there’s just one way you must behave
保持端庄的仪表,时刻不能松懈
Do keep a grip and never crack
气定神闲,精神焕发
Stiff upper lip and arch the back
沉着冷静,弯腰鞠躬
Bend from above and always wear your gloves,and wave
招手时还要记得戴手套
Shoulders back and tummy in and pinky out and lift the chin
抬头,挺胸,收腹,提臀
– And slowly turn the head from side to side
– I see now
– 动作要大方得体,轻柔缓慢
– 我明白了
Breathing gently,stepping lightly,smile brightly,nod politely
缓缓呼吸,轻轻迈步,彬彬有礼,款款有型
Never show a thing you feel inside
要美丽自然,宛如一幅图画
Glide!
不可矫揉造作!
To be a princess is to always look your best
做公主总是最佳状态
To be a princess is to never get to rest
做公主永远不辞辛苦
Sit for a portrait never squirm,sleep on a mattress extra firm
坐如钟,卧如弓
Speak and be clever,never at a loss for words
聪明伶俐,光彩照人
Curtsy to every encounted lord
知书达理
Learn how to play the harpsichord
能歌♥善舞
Sing lullabies and always harmonize in thirds
琴棋书画
Thirds,thirds!
样样精通
And she has beautiful eyes,your spirits rise when she walks in the room
回眸一笑百媚生
I see
我知道了
Doors close,and the chemistry grows,she’s like a rose that’s forever in bloom
六宫粉黛无颜色
– Do a plie and don’t
– Ever,ever,ever fall
– 行礼时
– 不可跌倒
– Never show dismay
– And be there when people call
– 从容镇静
– 随叫随到
Be prepared,whatever royal life will bring.
一切了然于心,宠辱不惊
– Do keep a grip and don’t
– Ever,ever,ever crack
– 按部就班
– 不可焦躁
– Take a dainty sip…
– Ever,ever turn your back
– 端庄典雅
– 正视前方
There’s a time and place and way for everything
做事有条不紊
To be a princess is to never make your bed.
完美的公主有着迷人的风度
To be a princess is to always use your head!
完美的公主有着过人的智慧!
It is official, then. Due to the disappearance of the Princess, the wedding to King Dominick is cancelled.
时间到了,还没见到公主,婚礼就此取消!
Your Highness, wait!
等等,陛下!
May I present, Princess Anneliese.
公主殿下觐见
Darling?
我的宝贝女儿?
Anneliese? Oh-hoh, you’re back! Where have you been?
终于回来了,安娜莉丝!你去哪了
I am sorry. I should not have run away.
对不起,我不该逃跑的
Promise me you’ll never do it again.
答应我,不要再这样
I still think we should cancel the wedding.
我认为婚礼应该取消
Yes, yes, but an agreement is an agreement. The wedding is back on!
但国王陛下一诺千金,婚礼照常进行
King Dominick is… is, is due tomorrow!
明天多米尼克国王陛下将亲自来接新娘
– Wonderful.
– Uh, tomorrow?
– 太好了!
– 呃…明天?
And then, only a few short days before the wedding.
再过几天就是你们大喜的日子了!
Has anyone seen my spectacles?
我的眼镜呢?
If you’ll excuse me, I must be off to see to the…
休想得逞!我会尽我所能破坏婚礼
ack!… arrangements. Who let this mangey beast in here?
哪来的野猫?
Everything alright, Preminger?
你没事吧?
It soon will be.
我好得很
What have you got there, boy?
发现什么线索了,孩子?
From a silver fir tree.
是冷杉树叶
What’s Preminger doing in the Western Forest?
普敏格跑到西边的小树林去干什么?
Julian, wait! I want to hear all about how you found Anneliese!
朱利安,等等,我要了解你是如何找到公主的
Ah… ah… of course, Your Majesty.
是,陛下
Hey! I happen to know you’ve got a 5 of hearts.
Yeah.你有黑桃五,我知道!
What do you mean you know?
你怎么知道的?
I saw it!
我都看见了
You mean you cheated!
你作弊!
I mean, no!
没错,我…呃,不是
Help, help! Please, help me!
救命啊,救命啊,快来救救我
– Yes, Your Highness?
– What is it?
– 遵命,公主殿下
– 怎么回事?
Hurry!
快来人呀!
– Ghost!
– Get it! Quick!
– 有鬼!
– 快抓住它
– You’re older, you get it!
– You’re closer, you get it!
– 你是老大,你去抓!
– 离你更近,你去抓!
It’s got me! Help! No, please!
救命呀,有鬼呀
Well done, Serafina.
干得好,莎琳芬娜
Help! No, please!
救命 救命 救命
Go, go!
驾!驾!
Let me in… you idiots!
开门,你们这两个白♥痴♥!
Your Bossness, everything is fine. Fine, fine, fine, fine. Just fine! See you soon.
啊,大人,一切平安无恙,什么都没发生,回见
How did she escape?
她是怎么逃走的?
– Who?
– Who? The Princess! You moron! Idiot!
– 谁
– 谁?公主啊,你这个傻瓜,笨蛋
The Princess is here.Sleeping!
啊,公主在里面,正在睡觉
– Aren’t you sleeping, Princess?!
– Yes. I’m sleeping.
– 公主,你在睡觉吧?
– 是啊,我在睡觉呢
Now, boss, you don’t want to wake her up, do you? She’s a Royal…
大人,您不能打扰她休息,她是公主…
She’s a Royal, all right, a royal pain in the behind!
她是公主,不是懒虫!
Who interrupts my slipper?
是谁在吵吵闹闹呀
– Slumber, you bonehead!
– Slumber, right! I knew that.
– 快躺下,笨蛋!
– 躺下…啊,对,躺下!
Get out of that bed!
滚下来!
I can figure out how the Princess escaped you two.
就是因为你们这两个呆子公主才会逃走的!
But why didn’t she tell the Queen she’d been captured?
不过公主怎么没有告诉皇后她被软禁的事?
Hmm, something’s odd. I must solve this Princess puzzle if I’m to be King.
事情有点不对劲,为了登上王位,一定要搞清楚
King? Preminger?
王位?普敏格?
Looking for something, Julian?
在找什么东西吗,朱利安?
How can you be King?
你竟敢谋权篡位!
You’re the tutor. You’re supposed to have all the answers.
你不是大学问家么,去问你自己好啦
Come here, Serafina.
靠紧我,莎琳芬娜
Who goes there?
来者何人?
Princess Anneliese!
安娜莉丝公主
If you’re the Princess, I’m the King.
哈哈,你要是公主,那我就是国王了!
But, I am the Princess.