Completing your friend’s exam paper is cheating.
严重违反了学校纪律
It’s a violation of school policy.
单凭这一点我现在就能把你开除
I could expel you right now.
但考虑到你是初犯
However, since this is your first time,
我只会取消你的奖学金
I’ll just cancel your scholarship.
好的 校长
Yes, ma’am.
我以为他们只要重考一次就好了
Can’t they just retake the exam?
小琳 你记住在学校就要学习
Remember Lynn. School is a place for studying,
你不是来赚钱的
not a place for making money.
你笑什么
What’s so funny?
这样很没礼貌 对不起 没什么
You’re being rude. Nothing.
小琳爸爸
Mr Pravit,
难道您从来不重视她的品德教育吗
you’re a teacher, didn’t you teach her manners?
抱歉
Sorry.
要说靠学校发财 我可没有你们赚得多
I don’t think I’m the only one
你说这话什么意思
who uses the school to make extra cash.
你们每收一个学生都要收一笔赞助费
What do you mean?
那个不叫赞助费
I’m talking about the ‘tea money’ that my dad paid.
那是校园日常运营的费用
It’s not called ‘tea money’.
我们也交了学费
It’s school maintenance.
学费用来干什么了 够了 小琳
Isn’t school maintenance included in the tuition fee? That’s enough, Lynn!
只要她能顺利毕业
I just want her to graduate here.
学费我都会补齐的 我们走
I’ll take care of the remaining tuition. Let’s go.
那好 我有一个条件
That’s fine. I have one condition.
你不能再申请新加坡的奖学金了
You’re banned for the Singapore Scholarship.
好的 走吧
Okay. Let’s go.
我为什么不能申请
What’s the scholarship have to do with it?
我让别人抄我卷子 我又没抄过别人的
It’s true that I let my friend copy me, but I’ve never copied anyone.
我的那些满分都是我自己努力考出来的
My grades are from my own work and abilities.
能考出满分的也不止你一个
Other students also have these abilities.
有人比你更有资格拿奖学金 比如班克
The person who deserves this scholarship more is Thanaphon.
如果你不接受这个条件 你可以选择退学
If you can’t accept this condition, then you can resign.
小琳爸爸你呢
All right, Mr Pravit?
好的 我们走了
Yes, ma’am. Let’s go, Lynn.
申请你的奖学金吧
Good luck with the scholarship.
如果你们有证据
Well, if you found evidence…
那可能琳拉达确实作弊了
I guess Lynn really did cheat.
这不关我的事
But I have nothing to do with it.
虽然我们都是模范生
Being an honour student doesn’t mean…
但那不代表我们会做一样的事
we have the same behaviour.
琳拉达·宁贴女士
Ms Rinrada Nilthep
我就说 怎么一个个的这么积极地报名
Just what I thought. It’s not just for 3,000 baht.
钢琴课
Piano lessons?
你要挣这个钱
Did you ever think
那就好好辅♥导♥他们的功课不是更好的吗
that it’d actually be better to teach them?
但是校长先骗人的
But the Headmistress cheated first.
那怎么能叫骗人呢 那是爸爸自愿交的钱
How can you call it cheating? I paid willingly.
同学们也是自愿的
So did my friends!
所以你到现在还不知道自己错了吗
You still can’t see you’re wrong?!
好吧 都是我的错
Fine. I’ll take the blame.
怪我 我不会怪别人
It’s all my fault. I can’t blame anyone else.
既然我没教会你好好做人
If I can’t raise you to be a good person,
我还哪有脸面让别人出钱来供你读书
how dare I go ask other people to pay for your tuition?
我把车卖♥♥了 去给你补交学费
I’ll sell the car to pay the remaining tuition.
这件衬衫
As for this shirt…
我再也不想穿了
I don’t want it anymore.
出国留学 想都别想了
About going abroad, just forget it!
哪儿也不许去 待在我身边
You’re not going anywhere. Stay here with me.
把这些钱都退给你的同学
Return all the money to your friends.
不管你们怎么看小琳 觉得她有多坏
No matter how bad you think of Lynn,
她对我来说 真的是非常好的朋友
but to me… she’s truly a good friend.
对不起 我怎么这么爱哭
Sorry for being a crybaby,
这又不是在演戏
but it’s not all an act.
12年级
GRADE 12
怎么样 够不够清爽 还行
So? Look refreshing? Not bad.
明天就要试镜了
Casting is tomorrow.
你叫我来不只是为了这件事吧
You didn’t call just for this, right?
我说 你还好吧
How have you been?
你靠自己也能搞定学校的考试吧
You can take care of yourselves for the next semesters, right?
我和小巴最近在担心别的事情
Pat and I have other things to worry about.
小巴跟你说了吗 我们刚从法国回来
Has Pat told you, yet? We just got back from France.
这一趟玩得非常开心
The trip was lots of fun.
是啊 你只管自己玩
Yeah, ’cause you left me behind.
我买♥♥了好多东西呢 妈妈
– Well, it was a shopping spree. – Mum.
我给你买♥♥了礼物待会儿你就知道了
I got you something too.
小巴 什么事
– Pat. – Yes?
去给我拿一瓶红酒来
Go fetch a red wine for me.
你叫人送一瓶过来就好了
Why don’t you get the help to do it?
好的
Yes, sir.
格蕾丝 你要不要再来点儿这个
Grace, would you like any more dessert?
不用了 谢谢您
No, thank you.
今天我们请你过来一起吃饭
We invited you over today
就是想好好地感谢你一番
because we would like to thank you.
为什么要谢我
Thank me for what?
要感谢你辅♥导♥小巴好好学习
For helping Pat with his studies.
你都不知道我们有多操心
You have no idea…
小巴这孩子以前就是不肯好好学习
how stressed out we’ve been over his grades.
他自从认识你了以后学习成绩好多了
But ever since Pat’s been seeing you,
简直不像他
he’s like a totally different person.
我觉得 格蕾丝
I think
你比那些什么名♥师♥都好得多了
you’re better than all those famous tutors.
有件事我们想了很久了
We’ve been planning for some time
我们想让小巴去我的母校 在波士顿
that we want Pat to study at the same college as I did, at Boston.
不过看他这个成绩
But with his previous grades…
去了 肯定也学不好毕不了业
I know he won’t make it.
所以我们就想着
So, I’ve an idea that…
你也一起去 你可以督促他学习
you should also go with him. So you can help him study.
你愿意吗
Sounds good?
生活费你不用担心
Don’t worry about the expenses.
你的一切开销我们来负责
We will take care of it.
另外 学费
As for tuition fees…
如果让你为难
if you need any help…
就跟我说 没关系
just let me know. No worries.
有一份资料要给你 你先好好看看这个
I have some information for you already. Please take a look at it.
波士顿大学 传媒学院
如果没有别的问题了 就答应吧
If money isn’t an issue, say yes, all right?
你听说过STIC考试吧
You know of the STIC test, right?
标准化考试 成绩用来申请美国大学
It’s like GAT/PAT, used to apply to American universties.
全球统一命题同一时间考
It’s the same paper taken at the same time worldwide.
我一定要考过STIC
I have to take the STIC…
而且今年之内就要过
and I need to take it within this year.
否则我就要错过申请大学的时间了
If not… I won’t be able to apply to the universities in time.
国际学院标准化测试
我已经为你付出很多了
I’ve already risked a lot for you, Grace.
要是有别的办法我也不想麻烦你的
I don’t feel comfortable asking you…
但我们真的已经没有办法了
but we really don’t know what to do.
小巴说可以给你60万铢
Pat said he’ll pay you 600K baht.
让梦想成真
麻烦您 请把这个交给小巴 好的
Could you return this to Pat? Okay.
可以借我纸和笔用一下吗
Could I borrow a pen and some paper?
对不起 这次我不能帮你了
I really can’t help you this time. Sorry.
小姐
Miss.
宝贝儿 爸爸 知道给爸爸打电♥话♥了
那边还是白天 现在几点了 中午
爸爸 祝你在泰国玩的开心
宝贝儿 你猜爸爸这儿几点了 猜一猜
为什么那么黑 因为该睡觉了
好了 爸爸要去登记了
晚点再打给你好吗 晚安 再见
纽约
伦敦
迪拜
曼谷
悉尼
澳大利亚
时区 STIC考试的开考时间全球统一
Time zones. The STIC is taken at the same time
由于时差的关系
and date worldwide.
有些考点会比其他考点先考
So, these countries will take the exam before the rest.
我来解释一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!