Dr. Tassone, Pam Gluckin’s in a bit of a state.
我早上很忙
Yeah, I have a very busy morning.
跟她说我没时间见她 早安
Just tell her I can’t. Good morning.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank, Frank, Frank!
弗兰…
Fra…
抱歉 塔索内博士今早很忙
I’m sorry, Dr. Tassone’s very busy this morning.
别挡道 玛丽·安
Get out of my way, Mary Ann.
-帕姆 帕姆 -拜托
– Pam, Pam. – Please.
算了 没事
You know what? It’s fine.
什么事都没有
Everything’s fine.
这是我留给他的离职谈话
My exit interview for him.
塔索内博士
Hey, Dr. Tassone.
玛丽·安说你想见我
Mary Ann said you wanted to see me?
对 请坐
Yes, yes. Uh, take a seat.
把门关上
Just close the door behind you there.
我想
So, I think maybe
我们该讨论一下
it is time that we talked about your value
你在这里的工作价值了
in this workplace.

I, uh…
-这不是 -不 请安心
– This isn’t… – No, rest assured,
我们都希望你能在这里取得成功
we all want you to succeed here.
所以
Which is…
我们希望能把你调职到
Which is why we would like to transition you
我们的特殊事务部
to our special utilities department.
先生
Sir, um…
我还以为我在这里干得不错
you know, I just thought I was a really good fit up here.
当然了 我们只是换换岗
Oh, yeah, no, no, no. We’re just doing some shuffling
那边真的缺个人手
and we could really use an extra hand down there.
好吗
Okay?
帕姆留下的职位如何 我想或许
What about Pam’s old job? You know, I thought maybe, uh,
我能当个经理之类的
you know, like a manager, maybe I could be…
也许我能做那个
Maybe I could be right for that.
实际上 菲利普·梅茨格
Yeah, well, actually, Philip Metzger’s
要继任为临时商务经理
gonna be stepping in as the interim business manager.
-审计员菲尔 -对 对
– Phil the auditor? – Yeah, yeah.
在我们找到正式替代帕姆的职员之前
I mean, until we can find a more permanent replacement for Pam.

But…
他能上任我们都很激动
we’re pretty excited about him.
我想我该
I think that I should, uh…
我想
think, um…
我知道你们对帕姆做了什么
I know what you all did to Pam.
我可以 你懂的 我可以
And I could, you know, I could…
告诉别人
maybe tell people.
抱歉 请稍等 抱歉打断一下
Sorry, hold on a second. I’m so sorry to interrupt.
我注意到了你戴的项链
I just noticed that necklace you have on.
衬托出了你的眼睛
How it really complements your eyes.
-谢谢 -项链
– Thank you. – It’s, uh,
是新的 不是吗
yeah, that’s, that’s new, isn’t it?
我以前应该没见你戴过
I don’t think I’ve seen you wearing it around before.
对 我想是这样
Yeah, I thought so. Yeah. I’ve got…
我对这些东西比较敏锐
I got sort of an eye for these things, I don’t know.
你说呢
So, um, what do you think?
是在梅西百货买♥♥的呢
Is that… is that a Macy’s purchase or are we talking
还是在罗德与泰勒百货买♥♥的
Lord & Taylor collection?
你之前说特殊事务部
Special utilities, you said?
对 是这样
Yeah, I think so.
好 谢谢 珍
Okay, thanks, Jen.
这里的精神病不是我
玛丽·安 能给我来一杯新的那种咖啡吗
Mary Ann, can I get a cup of that new coffee in here?
洛可 你真烦人
Rocco, you’re so annoying.
别挡路
Get out of the way.

Go.
-妈 -就是我
– Mom! – This is she.

No.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
是 谢谢 请别再打来了
Yeah, thank you. Please don’t call here again.
-是谁 -一个学生
– Who was that? – That was a student.
他们想把时装秀的收益捐赠出来
They want to donate the fashion show proceeds
帮助我治病
to help pay for my medical expenses.
-但你没生病 -别吃那个
– But you’re not sick. – Don’t eat that.
我们要把那些还回去
We’re returning them.
帕姆 到底怎么回事
Pam, what the hell is going on?
山峰灯塔
备受喜爱的行政员工突然因重病辞职

Okay, uh…
首先 我们想花点时间
first off, we want to take a moment
向帕梅拉·格卢金致敬
to acknowledge Pamela Gluckin.
我们挂念她 以及她的家人
Our hearts go out to her and her entire family
我们希望她能迅速痊愈
and we wish her a safe and speedy recovery, yeah.
好 现在
Okay, all right, now.
该说有意思的事了
Onto the fun stuff.
2003年FIHS提前录取数据
哥伦比亚
达特茅斯
布朗
哈佛
耶鲁
普林斯顿
看看这些数据
Look at these numbers, folks.
这是我们见过的
These are the best early decision numbers
最出色的提前录取数据
that we’ve ever seen.

Yeah.
为自己来点掌声
Give yourselves a round of applause.
罗斯林学区行政董事自♥由♥联合会
为您奉上节日祝福
祝您度过温暖 愉快 其乐融融的假期
节日快乐
弗兰克·塔索内

Seven.

Six.

Five.
瑞秋 你那篇
Hey, Rachel, um, where’s the article
癌症公益时装秀的稿子在哪里
on the Cancer Benefit Fashion Show?
我明天交给你
I’ll get that to you tomorrow.
但我们明天就要刊印了
But we go to print tomorrow.
好 我今晚给你
Okay, I’ll have it tonight.
如果你想成为报社一员
Look, if you wanna be a part of the paper,
你就得作为报社一员行动
you gotta be a part of the paper.
我要迟到了
Look, I’m gonna be late.
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel. Rachel!
-见鬼 -老天
– Shit. – Oh, my God.
-抱歉 见鬼 -不是吧
– Sorry, shit. – Seriously?
这是什么
What is this?
那是私人项目 与你无关
It’s just a personal project. None of your business.
很抱歉我对你那么强硬
Look, I’m sorry for being a hard-ass.
我知道你家里出了很多事
I know you’re going through a lot at home.
你什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
就是你♥爸♥爸的那些事情
You know, just everything with your dad.
他的什么事
Yeah, what about him?
家长之间会聊天
I mean, the parents talk to each other.
我听说他工作上不顺利
I know that some shit happened at work.
你什么都不懂
You don’t know anything.
操 蕾切尔
Fuck, Rachel.
小蕾
Rach?
-吃晚饭了 -好的
– Dinner. – Okay.
这是什么
What’s all this?
我做的调查
Research.
这些是学区的发♥票♥
These are invoices from the school district.
学区花了一百多万
The school district invoiced over a million dollars
买♥♥实验室设备
in lab equipment?
这只是一个供应商的
And that’s just one supplier.
你想过打给这家公♥司♥吗
You thought about calling this company?
天 我要错过我的航♥班♥了
Oh, God, I’m gonna miss my flight.
那就再待一天吧
Not if you stay another day.
你知道我不能留下
You know I can’t do that.
你可以在这里找个工作
You could get a job here.
克拉克县也有一些学校
There are schools in Clark County.
当然 但有好的吗
Sure, but good ones?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!