The parade of rotten marriages, it…
弗兰克
Frank.
你需要帮助 帕姆
Look, you need help, Pam.
真正的医疗帮助
Real medical help.
你病了
You’re a sick woman.
我们很担心你 帕姆
We’re concerned about you, Pam.
我
I am…
我病了
I’m a sick woman.
我
I’m…
为我的行为感到羞耻 为我自己感到羞耻
I’m ashamed of my actions. I’m ashamed of myself. I’m…
我没有任何借口
There’s no excuse for it.
精神病算是借口
Well, the sociopathy.
-好吧 鲍勃 -是的
– Yeah, Bob, the… – Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我们明天一早就把一切安排好
We’ll make all the arrangements first thing tomorrow morning.
好的 当然
Yeah, of course.
各位晚安
Good night, all.
比我想的要顺利
Well, that went better than I thought.
你救了我们 弗兰克
You saved our ass, Frank.
-天啊 是的 -谢谢你
– Oh, God, yeah. – Thank you.
是啊
Yeah.
帕姆·格卢金
刚刚是搞什么鬼
What the hell was that?
你能听到吗
I… can you hear me?
弗兰克
Frank?
好吧
Okay.
我只是想…
I’m just, I’m just trying to…
我只是想搞清楚情况
I’m trying to wrap my head around this.
我没想到你会打来
I wasn’t sure you were gonna call.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 抱歉 我…
Yeah, sorry, I, um…
只是想听听你的声音
just wanted to hear your voice.
-他在哪 -帕姆
– Where is he? – Pam.
-他在哪 -帕姆 先…
– Where is he? – Pam, just…
-先坐下再说 -不 我要跟吉米说话
– Just sit down for a second. – No, I wanna talk to Jimmy.
-他在哪 -先坐下来再说
– Where is he? – Just sit down for a little bit.
他在这屋吗 不 他在他卧室 是不是
Is he in this room? No, he’s in his bedroom, isn’t he?
-先… -别碰我
– Just… – Don’t touch me.
-别碰我 -行
– Don’t touch me! – All right!
妈
Hey, Ma.
“妈”
Hi, Ma?
“妈”
Hi, Ma?
-帕姆姑妈 -滚出我的房♥子 吉米
– Hey, Aunt Pam! – Get outta my house, Jimmy!
-帕姆 -我不想让你住这里
– Pam! – I don’t want you here anymore.
-滚出去 -帕姆
– Get the hell out! – Pam.
-我再也不想看见你这张脸了 -帕姆 停
– I don’t wanna see your face anymore. – Pam, stop it.
-住口 你不是真心的 -怎么了
– Stop it, you don’t mean it. – Hey, what’s going on?
你不是真心的 她不是真心的 吉姆
You don’t mean it. She doesn’t mean it, Jim.
-她根本不是真心那么说的 -怎么回事
– She doesn’t mean one word of it. – What’s going on?
你妈妈今天丢了工作
Your mother lost her job today.
不是我的工作 霍华德 我的事业
Yeah, not my job, Howard. My career.
我不懂 你不能在其它学校
I don’t get it, can’t you just get a different job
找份其它工作吗
at another school?
他们要没收我的执照
They’re taking my license.
妈妈 你做了什么
Mom, what did you do?
我拿了他们的钱
I took money from them.
对 我偷钱 我们都偷了
Yeah, I stole. We all did.
好了 你们先回各自房♥间
Okay, look, just go back to your rooms, please.
-没错 -让我和你妈妈谈谈
– Yeah. – Please let me talk to your mother.
你的车 你的衣服
Your car, your clothes.
这房♥子 另一个房♥子
This house, the other houses.
-你在说什么 -你不想去州立学校
– What are you talking about? – You didn’t want state school.
你想去上私立大学
You wanted private college.
我希望你对我满意
I wanted you to be happy with me.
帕姆 帕姆 没事的
Pam, Pam, listen. It’s okay.
我们能给你在经销店找个工作 好吗
We’ll get you a job down at the dealership, okay?
对 他们要招个新前台小姐
Yeah, yeah, they’re looking for a new girl at the front desk.
-做秘书吗 -不不
– Like a secretary? – No, no.
不 不是秘书
Not, not as… not like a secretary.
你总会找到工作的 我只是说
You’ll find something. I’m just saying…
-我有学位 -我懂
– I have degrees. – I know.
我上了那么多年学才拿到学位
I went to school for years to get degrees.
我开过校车 我做过速记
I drove the bus. I did the steno pool.
-该做的我都做了 -听我说 帕姆
– I did everything I had to. – Listen to me, Pam.
-听我说 -我要吐了
– Listen to me. – I’m gonna be sick.
你是我认识的最聪明的女人
You are the smartest woman I have ever known.
我们会度过这个困难
We’re gonna get through this and you’re gonna
你会重振旗鼓的
land on your feet, you will.
过来
Come here.
-霍华德 -我懂
– Howard. – I know.
-霍华德 -我懂
– Howard. – I know.
我懂
I know.
罗斯林高中
格卢金夫人
Mrs. Gluckin.
我想问下
I was just wondering.
能再给我一次地下室的钥匙吗
Could I get the key to the basement again?
我就想再查一点东西
I just want to look up a few more things.
你要做什么 瑞秋
What’s this for, Rachel?
我想确认一些东西
Just for some stuff I wanted to verify.
我可以回答你的问题
I can answer your questions.
好吧
Okay, well…
我算了下 天桥项目似乎
I did the math, and it looks like the SkyWalk
总共要花费八百万美元
is gonna end up costing around eight million dollars.
-七百五十万 当然 -对
– Seven-five, sure. – Right.
我们似乎要在美观问题上
It just seems like a lot of our resources
投入大量资源
to be spending on cosmetics.
美观 大家都喜欢天桥
Cosmetics? People love the SkyWalk.
《山峰灯塔》喜欢天桥项目
“The Beacon” loves the SkyWalk.
你们发起了投票
There was that nice poll you guys did.
对
Right.
但这所高中的天花板还在漏水
But the ceilings at the high school are still leaking.
有一些教室被迫关闭
I mean, some of the classrooms had to get shut down.
那么你也许应该在
Sounds like you should bring that up
学生会上提起这个
with your student government.
还有那个披萨烤箱
There was also the pizza oven.
-什么 -我在费用报表里
– What? – I saw a line item
看到了一行披萨烤炉的支出记录
in the expense reports for a pizza oven.
但我之后问了食堂的宝拉
But then I asked Paula in the cafeteria
她说她完全不知道有这回事
and she said she knew nothing about it.
别说了
Just stop it.
很抱歉我得告诉你这个
I am sorry to be the one to tell you this,
但没人对你们有所隐瞒 好吗
but no one is keeping anything from you, okay?
相反 我们每天天一亮就来这里
On the contrary, we come in here every day
是因为我们关心你们
at the crack of dawn because we care.
我们希望能给你们提供
We care about providing you
良好的高质量教育 因为我们是好人
with a proper quality education because we’re good people.
因为我们希望你们能过上好日子
Because we want you to have a good life.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
但消费记录仍然属于公开数据
The individual purchase orders are still public record, though.
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
另外瑞秋
Oh, and Rachel.
那个披萨烤箱的事你说对了
You were right about that pizza oven.
不是买♥♥给高中的
It didn’t go to the high school
因为我们是给初中买♥♥的
because we bought it for the middle school.
对 他们吃了好几天披萨了
Yeah, they have pizza for days down there.
你也去吃一块
Go get yourself a slice.
早安
Morning.
-你好 -瑞秋
– Hi. – Oh, hey, Rachel.
塔索内博士 帕姆·格卢金状态不太好