than doing this guy that killed Max.
…比找到杀玛克丝的 凶手更重要
I know he has a hard time expressing his feelings.
有时他很难流露他真正的想法
Come on. It will be all right, okay?
来吧 没事的?
We need you.
我们需要你
Part of the team.
你是我们的同伴
I thought he was supposed to be the smooth one.
我以为温柔的该是他
This has not been a good day. Damn right. This is bullshit.
今天够糟的
We got two days to find these fools…
没错 糟透了 剩两天要找到那些笨蛋…
and we got no leads because you cooked Noah’s ass on the freeway.
…而我们断了线了因为 你在路上杀了诺尔
Shampoo? Hello.
有洗发精吗?
There. Let’s do that.

What’s up?
什么事?
It don’t take that long to get shampoo.
买♥♥洗发精不需要要那么久
Please, let’s go. Look at this.
走吧 看这个
“Animal tested.”
“动物实验 动物实验”
Do you know how many chemicals are in this stuff?
你知道这里面有多少化学物质?
I don’t care if you go bald. Just get it and let’s go.
就算你头秃了也不要紧 快走
He is a chemist.
他是个化学家
That’s entirely too much heroin and too much ether…
有太多的海♥洛♥因♥
for nobody to know nothing.
大家一定 会知道些的
What is he talking about?
你在说什么?
You know the barrels of ether that blew up on the ice cream truck?
记得在卡车上爆♥炸♥的乙♥醚♥吗?
They were going to use that to process the heroin.
是他们用来加工海♥洛♥因♥的
Yeah, they do that to cut it. It quadruples the value.
加上它 价值可增加四倍
Yeah, you can’t just stick it in the microwave.
不能就这样放进微波炉
Maybe you’re onto something. Let’s just pay for this, all right?
付钱吧
How much is that? Fourteen twentyfive.
多少? $14.25元
Damn. I must have left my wallet somewhere.
我皮夹忘了掉在哪
Freeze, mother bitches! Don’t you move.
别动 混♥蛋♥ 别动
I’m not understanding. I really don’t. Shut up!
我不懂 闭嘴
Do you just attract violent people? Take it easy, all right?
你是暴♥力♥吸引者吗? 别紧张
We are police officers. You’re not police officers.
我们是警♥察♥ 你们才不是
I’m not stupid. I’ve seen police. What are you?
我不笨 我了解的 我见过警♥察♥
I’m going to reach for my badge. You want badges, mother bitch?
我拿警徽给你看 可以吗? 你要警徽? 混♥蛋♥?
I give you badges! Here!
我给你警徽
Ninety-nine cents each! I sell you some!
这儿 9毛9一个 卖♥♥给你些
You got eight badges! I told you this cop thing don’t work.
你有八个警徽 早跟你说这招不管用
I blow you ! Then I blow you!
我轰了你 再轰你
Blow me? What the fuck? Hump me. That’s all right.
轰我? 你奸了我吧 那没关系的
I’m from the Middle East! I kill before. I kill again!
我可是杀过人的
Fuck me, please! Hold on! No, you hold on!
等等 我会轰掉你 奸我吧 等等
Do you see the emotion I’m going through now?
你知道我现在的感觉吗?
That means this shit is serious.
这表示情势似乎颇严重的
Me and this mother fucker’s not vibing right now. That’s what that means.
这表示我和这混♥蛋♥不能沟通
You got something on your chest? That’s what I’m saying!
你要说什么? 我有话
Hello? The guy has got a cannon. What do you want?
喂 他拿的是巨炮耶 你想干嘛?
Do you want some? Come get some. I want some!
想打架? 来呀
I’m gone. Freeze, bitch!
我走了 别动 贱♥人♥
You freeze, bitch! Oh, shit. I’m fucked.
你别动 贱♥人♥ 完了 我死定了
Now back up, put the gun down…
退后 放下枪
and give me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious.
给我一包口香糖
And some Skittles.
还有水果糖
Hell of a night. I’m going to bed.
累毙了 我要睡了
So make your self at home. It’s your bed.
请你别客气 床是你的
I’ll sit down for a minute…
我先…坐一下
’cause I’m guarding shit, you know.
我在保卫你
I’m watching out for the bad boys.
以免坏人来骚扰
I can see things, you know…
我能从我直觉…
real well from my “peripheals.”
…观察出事物
You know, for such a stud, Mike Lowrey…
这么个帅哥…
you sure seem a little rigid about having a girl in your bed.
…你好像很不习惯有 女孩在你的床上
Who? Me? Mike Lowrey?
谁? 我? 麦克拉瑞?
I’m not rigid. I’m comfortable.
才不会 我很舒服
This is my bed.
这是我的床
Why would I be uncomfortable? I don’t know.
怎会紧张? 我不懂
I think it’s more than just wired. Maybe it was all the guns and stuff.
感觉好奇怪,大概是因为太刺♥激♥了
I’ve never really shot a gun before, and that’s… All that steel.
我以前没开过枪 所有的事…
I’m feeling… Don’t you feel a little funny?
我觉得 你不觉得蛮好玩的?
I’m not a comedian, but… I don’t mean that kind of funny.
我不是喜剧演员 我不是说那种好玩
I mean like funny.
我是说…好笑
Now, you don’t want that.
你不会想要那样的
‘Cause when I come…
你不是真想 如果我来的时候…
I come with the thunder.
…我像闪电一样的 而且那是…
You sound like you’re saving your self for marriage.
你像怕被老婆发现似的
That ain’t me. That’s Marcus.
我才不是 那是马可士
You know what I’m saying? He’s the married one.
你知道我在说什么吗? 他才怕老婆发现
I got some other… Oh, no.
还有别的 不
I’ve seen it now. Turn the page, girl.
我看完了 翻过去
Don’t laugh.
别笑
I cannot believe he wore his Afro that big.
没想到他黑人头这么大
I forgot all about that. I think he looked cute like that.
我忘了 他那样很可爱
What’s Marcus’s wife like?
马可士老婆如何?
She’s like a wife.
就是老婆嘛
I mean, she must be pretty amazing to keep a guy like Marcus.
能栓住像马可士一样的 男人一定很不得了
Keep a guy like what? Like watching him tonight…
怎样的男人? 今晚我看他的表现…
He’s very sort of take-charge.
…他很能掌握情势
The way he was throwing guys this way and that.
他把人弄得那样服贴
There’s something about him. I don’t know what it is.
他有种我无法形容的特质
He’s so smooth, you know?
他好温柔
Boy, I bet his wife’s…
天哪…我敢说…
enjoying the smoothness right this minute.
…他老婆现在正享受他的 温柔
He’s got a quality women respond to. Sure.
他有女人爱的特质 当然
I can’t imagine the kind of woman…
我想没有哪个女人…
that wouldn’t find Marcus attractive.
…不为马可士著迷的
Probably couldn’t be around him and just…
不能跟他…
You know, like our situation.
…像我们一样在一起 像是两人独处
If two people were alone… Not with a guy like that.
那种男人不可能
Excuse me.
对不起
What is wrong with him? This one goes on the bulletin board at work.
怎么了? 这张上过布告栏
Uh-uh. Don’t do that.
别这样 不要嘛
Putitback in. I cannot be lieve you took it out.
放回来 我不相信你抽出去了
Come on. Marcus will kill us if he finds out. Give it to me.
马可士知道会宰了我 给我吧
I can’t be lieve I let you see it.
没想到让你看了
Motherfucker!
王八蛋
Goddamn it.
妈的
Got some jewelry for you . I’m sorry, but damn that.
为你买♥♥了些首饰 对不起 但没办法
I think we need to address the serious lack of trust in this relationship.
我们的关系…似乎存在绝对的不信任
Please. I don’t think this is legal.
拜托 这合法吗? 我不觉得这是合法的
I won’t be long. It’s legal. Out of sight.
我马上来 这是合法的 别让人看见
Sanchez, this is Lowrey. Yeah, your mother. Listen.
山契斯 我是拉瑞 妈的 听好
These guys are about to make a move.
那些人将有行动
Blue convertible, two visible occupants. Check it out, all right?
蓝色双座敞蓬车 查一下
Here we go.
来了
Is that our guy? That’s him.
是他吗? 对
Where’s the girl? I don’t see any girl. There’s no girl.
那女的呢? 我没看见有女孩
Fuck off, barking-ass dog. Shut up.
烂狗 鬼叫鬼叫 闭嘴
Sneak up on my own house.
偷爬自己家
What in the world? Very strange.
怎么回事? 很奇怪
His ass upstairs. Supposed to be my boy.
他在楼上 还说是我兄弟
You motherfucker.
王八蛋
Ducking and weaving up and down.
扭扭乐 爽歪歪
Look at this shit. Is this what you want?
你看 这是你要的?
Got me climbing like a chimp.
让我像只猩猩爬来
But I ain’t going out like that.
没那么容易打发我
It don’t take anybody that long to get into bed.
上♥床♥不需要这么久的
Got my babies in the house.
跟我宝贝在家
Your man can’t get no quality time…
我都没品味的时光…
but my partner can get some quality time.
…我兄弟倒有
I don’t play that shit.
想得美
There’s somebody out there. Quick, get the kids.
有人在外面 去保护小孩

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!