Yeah, you got it all figured out, don’t you?
你胸有成竹 是不是?
You got to have faith, player.
要有信心 玩家
By the time we figured out how, we’d be out of a job.
还没找到之前 就被炒鱿鱼了
No, scratch that. Everybody in the damn unit will be out of a job.
省省吧 局里每个人 都要被炒鱿鱼
But don’t worry. They tend to think Mike Lowrey will be all right.
但放心 他们觉得麦克拉瑞准没事
Especially since they think you some rich kid playing cop.
而且他们以为你这富家公子 当条子是好玩的
Look, man, I ain’t got no trust fund.
我老子没留钱给我
For me: No job, no check.
我没工作就没饭吃
That’s like all the other guys in the unit. Most of us.
局里其它人都是这样 至少大部分的人都是
So I’m playing cop now?
我当条子是好玩的?
This is a game. I’m just joking around.
这是个游戏? 我是闹著玩的?
You always wanted to be Starsky or Hutch.
你老爱当”超级警探”
Know what? I’m so sick of this bullshit.
你知道吗? 我听够你这屁话了
I’m supposed to apologize for my family leaving me money?
我家里留钱给我 我该道歉吗?
All I ever wanted to be was a cop.
我一心只想当条子
I get up early and take it to the max every day.
我天天付出所有心力
I’m the first guy through the door and the last to leave the crime scene…
我是第一个到案发现场 最后一个离开的
so fuck you and fuck them…
知道吗? 你们都去死 干
and fuck everybody who got a problem with Mike Lowrey.
谁对我不爽都去死
I love you, man. Fuck you, Marcus.
我爱你 干 马可士
I do. You’re cool with me. You’re my partner.
真的 你很棒 你是我搭档
Shut up. Slow-ass driver.
闭嘴 阿婆司机
Driving like a bitch. Why I got to be all that?
开车像个娘们似的 我♥干♥嘛要那样?
Slowass Miss Daisy. I’ll take me and you off this cliff…
娘娘腔
you keep fucking with me.
你再骂 我就开到悬崖下
Then it will be two bitches in the sea.
那么海里就死两个痞子?
Is that what you want? Shut up.
你想这样? 闭嘴
My wife know I ain’t no bitch.
我老婆知道我不是痞子
Yeah. I’m a bad boy.
我是个坏男人
Badboys, badboys What you gonna do
坏男人 坏男人 你想干嘛?
What you gonna do when they come for you
他们来找你的时候 你要怎么办?
Shelly, only models, and that’s all.
只有模特儿
Max just dropped by. I have to go.
玛克丝来了 我挂了
Bye.

You want me to call around looking for the newly rich?
你要我找最近发财的人?
Are there any new guys partying a lot, spending a lot of money?
最近有新面孔花大钱找乐子吗?
Actually, this guy called me this morning, desperate…
今天有个人打来…
every two hours… looking for new girls in town.
…急著找新鲜小姐
Are you available this afternoon?
你下午有空吗?
It will be a quick $2,000. I’ve got plans with Julie.
二千很容易赚 我跟茱莉有约
She’s your roommate, right? Yeah.
她是你的室友 对吗?
Bring her. She’s cute. She’s sexy. Go on.
叫她来 她很可爱 很性感
She’s not a working girl, Lois. Doesn’t matter. He’s on speedballs.
她不是那种女人,露易丝 这个男人吸毒
He’s probably so messed up, he can’t even get it up.
吸的太多 根本就硬不起来
Maybe we’ll go check it out.
好 我们大概可以去看看
It could be the party I’m looking for.
可能是我要找的人
A party at the Bilt more? That will really rock.
保尔提默饭店的派对 帅呀
Julie, I owe you one. Forget about it.
算你帮我
I’ll just deduct it from the hundreds off avors I already owe you.
算我还你我欠你的人情
Am I turning into the guest that won’t leave?
我成了不肯离去的室友?
I like having you live with me.
不 我喜欢你跟我住
I’m an out-of-work photographer who doesn’t know how to cook.
我是个不会煮饭的失业摄影师
Not a big upside for you there. Come on.
省省吧
What incredibly hip individual inspired this visit to the Bilt more?
是谁要我们去保尔提默饭店?
It’s a favor for Mike Lowrey. Right.
帮麦克的忙
The cop who I think you may be a little bit in love with.
对 那个你有点爱的条子
Maybe I am, but we’re just friends.
大概吧 我们只是朋友
And if I were ever in trouble, he’s the only person I would call.
如果我有麻烦 我只会找他
I know. I think I’ve heard this before.
我知道 你说过了
You must be Max.
你是玛克丝吧
Welcome. I’m Eddie.
欢迎 我叫艾迪
The Al Capone suite.
敬艾尔卡彭套房♥
I guess we’re a little early. This is my friend, Julie.
我想我们来早了 这是茱莉
You like Al Capone, don’t you?
你喜欢艾尔卡彭吧?
I hadn’t really thought about it much.
我没怎么想过
I’m not kidding about this being Capone’s.
我不是在开这儿的玩笑
He had the place rigged with secret passageways.
他在此装了秘密通道
Ten minutes, we’re out of here.
十分钟后我们就走
Five. One drink.
五分钟 喝一杯
What’s the whispering about? One sip.
喝一口
Just girl chat.
姐妹话
Where’s the bathroom?
厕所在哪?
Upstairs on your right.
楼上右边
Watch your step.
小心走
Come. Sit.
过来 坐下
Enjoy your self. Relax.
好好享受 放松
Eddie’s got some favors to play with.
艾迪该好好玩玩
Yes, Eddie does.
没错
I should have told you sooner about Eddie’s private party.
我该早点告诉你
Now it’s a surprise party.
现在是个惊喜派对了
Okay, Max, we’ve been here about five minutes too long.
玛克丝 我们待够久了
I see you treat your self well.
你对自己蛮好的 艾迪
I needed to blow off a little steam after the move, you know?
我需要在那任务过后…放松一下
So a little party with a couple of friends. That’s all.
跟朋友小聚一下
I was gonna invite you guys.
本来要邀请你们的
Invite? It looks like I’m catering this.
邀请? 我似乎是食物供应者
I was looking for my two keys of dope, and now I know where they are.
我在找两包货 原来在这里
Yours? It’s our score.
你的? 是大家的
And the girl? Nobody.
她是谁? 无名小卒
Just entertainment. Hi, I’m Max.
来陪我的 我是玛克丝
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I like a woman who takes pride in her appearance.
我喜欢有自信的女人
Don’t you?
你呢?
Yeah, I hate when a bitch lets her self slide.
我不喜欢小妞邋邋遢遢的
You look like a model in that dress.
你穿那衣服像模特儿
Will you model for me, Max?
为我表演好吗?
Great. It’s the goon squad.
完了 一群大哥
You were a cop for so long, you should know hookers talk.
你干过条子 应知妓♥女♥大嘴巴
You couldn’t wait four more days until I made the deal?
再四天就交易了 你都等不及?
I can’t work with that kind of stupidity!
我无法跟这种白♥痴♥合作
Stupidity? I got you connected inside!
我帮你搭的内线
I brought you my family.
我把弟兄们交给你
Eddie, it’s my family now.
现在是我的弟兄
Fouchet, we’re still friends.
我们还是朋友吧
What are you guys doing? You pissed him off.
你们干嘛? 你惹毛他了
Use a smaller gun. You got blood on me again.
又把血喷到我
Somebody’s upstairs. Where? Go!
有人在那上面
Get her! Move, Fergie!
抓她
Get her!
抓她
What the fuck?
干♥他♥妈的?
Shoot her!
射她
I got her. Bullshit. I got her.
我射中的 我射中的
No, I got her. What do you know about shooting?
放屁 我射中的 你知道什么是射击?
I can’t believe she made it.
不敢相信她逃了
Jesus. Are you serious?
真的?
She jumped. Fuck.
她跳下去了 干
Find out who she worked for and where she lives.
查她在哪上班 住哪里
It’s about fucking time. Lowrey, Burnett, come here!
该是他妈的时候了
Look at this. You see this guy?
过来 看到这个人没?
He’s dead, right? Yeah.
他死了 对吗?
He look familiar? Eddie Dominguez.
眼熟吗? 艾迪多明哥
The excop. Two points for you.
以前当过条子 你得两分
There’s some of our high-grade heroin over there.
我们的高级货在那里
Sinclair will love that headline.
辛克莱会爱这头条
There’s no signs of forced entry.
没有闯入的迹象
What the fuck is all this? It looks like Beirut.
这什么? 看起来像贝鲁特战争
It’s the Al Capone suite.
艾尔卡彭套房♥
What can I say? Shit happens.
我能说什么? 什么事都会发生
This is a real shitty day.
末日,真的是末日
Looks like we have two shades of lipstick here, gentlemen.
这里有两个唇印

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!