You said you’d get me out of jail. I wasn’t lying.
你说会放我出牢 我没骗你的
Cops are so dumb. Look, it’s coming up.
警♥察♥真笨 你看
Remember, you promised to get me out.
记住你要释放我
There is it. Voila.
这就是了 找到了
“Girlfriend”?
唐妮 法兰欣 “女友”?
It was New Year’s Eve and my ex-boyfriend, Eddie…
除夕时 我前男友艾…
and this French guy…
…和这法国人…
took some really horrible pictures of me.
…拍了我裸照
They said they would put them on the bulletin board…
他们说…他们会把照片…
of my kid’s school…
…放在我儿子学校公布栏…
unless I gave them a lot of narcotics information.
…若不给他们毒品资料
But I never gave them you or the girl!
但我从未把你和女孩的…资料给他
Look, they got the girl. We need to get them now.
她被抓走 我们要找到他们
Because if we don’t, they’ll kill her.
如果我们不这么做她就会死
How do you make contact? I have their mobile phone number.
你怎么联络他们? 我有他手♥机♥电♥话♥
I’m sorry. Listen, I’ll make it up to you.
我很抱歉 我会弥补你
I’ll do anything you want.
我会的 我会做任何事的
We don’t have a lot of time. Let’s go.
没时间了 走吧
You have sexy ears. You know that?
你耳朵很性感 知道吗?
I want to lick them.
我想舔一舔
Yeah? Can I speak to Romeo?
罗密欧在吗?
There ain’t no Romeo here, asshole.
这里没这人 白♥痴♥
Why are you laughing?
你在笑谁?
This cell phone will triangulate him…
这电♥话♥可一直追踪他
no matter where he goes.
无论他到哪里
We’ll watch on this map until he stops.
等他停车就注意地图
Sector234. The signal is still strong.
信♥号♥♥还很强 我们还找得到他们
We still have a lock. We got them.
走吧 宝贝
Come on, baby. Thank you.
谢了
Lucywas the queen, baby. Think about it.
露西最棒 仔细想一想
Lucille Ball was a bimbo. What are you talking about?
她是白♥痴♥嘛
Desi was the brains. How could you say that?
代西是幕后主脑 什么话?
What do you mean? Without those bongos, he’s nothing.
什么意思? 没有小鼓 他就没看头
It’s conga. Don’t be so stupid. It’s Desi and Lucy…
是康鼓
Yo, what’s up?
弟兄 怎样?
The fucking pencil squad.
你们这些烂人
Did you get us assigned to traffic duty?
我们在指挥交通吗?
This is real. We got something for you. This shit could get you killed.
这回有大事 有任务给你们 可能会送命
Let’s go.
走吧
Here we go.
来了
It’s Conrad. I’m calling in a favor.
我是康洛 你帮我个忙
Eastbound towards northwest 135th Street.
东向第135街行进
Keep going northeast.
东北方 走东北方
If I’m wrong about this, you can fire my ass.
要是我错了就开除我
This is what I need.
我需要以下支援
I need a SWAT team, helicopters…
特训小组 直升机
We’re calling all cars, baby. Only I don’t know where I need them.
所有能出动的警力 但还不知去哪支援
Very nice car you got there. Yeah. That’s my toy.
好车 对呀 这是我的玩具
I’m taking it with me, for my collection.
我要当成收集品
How about the wire transfers?
钱汇出去没?
Two wire transfers to your banks…
有两笔先汇入你银行…
totaling $180 million.
…一共18亿美元
And 20 in cash.
有二千万现金
Damn.
妈的
This has been a shitty week.
这星期简直够倒楣
Getting full integration on that signal.
找到目标 收到讯号♥
Yeah, we’re on the airfield now.
我们到飞机场了
I bet you it’s up in the old hangar section.
一定在机库那边
Go ahead. Bring it up.
就在这 拿上来 捡起来
Deposit confirmation requested.
请确认存款
90 million, Geldersbank of zurich.
九千万苏黎士银行
No easy approach.
不好进去
No time. Fuck the backup.
没时间等支援了
We have to go now. Not a problem.
现在就得走 没问题
Got an itch? I’d love to scratch it. Scratch this.
你痒吗? 我很想帮你搔痒 搔这个
I’ll scratch whatever you want, blue eye bitch. Did you go to college?
要我搔哪都行 你这蓝眼睛婊♥子♥ 你念过大学吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
You sure you want to do this? Let’s go.
确定要这么干? 走
Tuck in your skirt, baby. Come on!
把裙子塞进去
My shit always works sometimes!
我点子一向灵
This is the best you can buy. It’s been nice doing business with you.
这是最棒的货 很高兴和你交易
Shit.
妈的
It’s a setup!
这是陷阱
If I get killed, I’m fucking you up!
我死了就拖你下水
Goddamn it, go.
妈的 快
My God!
老天
Get down!
趴下
You forgot your boarding pass.
你忘了登机证
You motherfuckers!
王八蛋
What’s up? Shit!
怎么了? 干
Mike, let’s go! Shit! Get in the car!
我们走 上车
Get in! Come on!
上车 麦克 快
This shit’s gonna blow!
上来 这玩意要爆了
Get up!
起来
Shit! Please catch that motherfucker!
妈的 去追那个射伤我的人
Hes hot me. Hes hot you ? Hes hot me.
他射你 他射我
You all right? Just had a little runin…
你没事吧? 还好 只是跟
with your friend Jim Brown, but I’m fine.
足球员跑了一圈
He steals our shit, kidnaps Julie, shoots at my wife.
他偷了我们毒品 绑♥架♥茱莉 对我老婆开枪
We beating him down!
干掉他
Marcus, I just got one question for you , bro.
马可士 我问你个问题
How the hell you leave my ass at a gunfight to go get the car?
你怎么不救我 先去开车?
You have got to shut up and let him drive!
闭嘴让他开车
Seems like that gunshot wound has improved your driving skills.
被人射杀过之后 车开的也比较好了
You got the right to remain silent.
你有权保持缄默
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你说的话将作为呈堂证供
What are you doing? Getting it out of the way.
你干嘛? 一定要说出来
Just punch it, man! Go!
加油 追上他
This car’s faster! This is a faster car!
万一他的车快呢? 不会
It’s one or the other, baby! It’s him or it’s us!
不是他毁就是我们毁了
You better fucking win, that’s all I know!
最好赢他
You better win!
要赢呀
Now that’s how you supposed to drive!
这才叫开车
From now on, that’s how you drive!
从现在起 你就这么开车
Freeze!
别动
He ain’t even worth killing.
不值得杀他
I bet when your punk ass woke up this morning…
我打赌你一早醒来绝没想到…
you didn’t think about 5:00 you’d have a hole in your leg.
…下午五点腿上多个洞
You couldn’t kill me, you chicken shit, could you?
你不能杀我吧 胆小鬼 能吗?
I could. You’re talking like it’s over.
我可以 你好像以为结束了
I was just pausing.
我只是暂停一下
I’m starting to get the hang of this marksman shit.
我开始喜欢当狙击家了
Shooting them from 30 yards while they’re running away is not it.
30码之外射中跑的人 不算什么
Here’s where it is, right here. Point-blank, up close and personal.
这才是 零距离射才叫厉害
That’s what I’m talking about.
这就是我的意思
Would you do it?
你会这么做?
Mike, step off.
退一步
Do it.
开枪
It’s over.
结束了
He’s a joke. He’s a motherfuckin’joke.
他是个笑话 是个他妈的大笑话
I ever tell you I love you , man?
我说过我爱你吗?
Yeah, you always be getting emotional after gunfights.
你每次枪战后 就变得多愁善感
It’s ’cause I’m glad we survived.
没死很开心
Shit.
妈的
What are you talking about?
你说什么?
I love you too, man.
我也爱你
Don’t be looking at me. I said, “I love you .”
别看我 我说了我爱你
I said that shit. You my boy, man!
我说了那屁话 你是我兄弟
No, you like my brother, man.
不 你像我兄弟
So what am I?
那我是什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!