I knew it! I didn’t have to call the fucking psychic line!
我早就知道了 不必打给灵媒
Freeze!
别动
Move and you’re a dead man! Motherfucker!
敢动你就死
Gun up to his head. They’re going to shoot each other. Unbelievable.
他们互相拼命 真不可思议
Miami Police! Freeze! I am the police!
警♥察♥ 别动 我是警♥察♥ 我是
Marcus, what are you doing? You’re doing Theresa!
马克士 你在干嘛? 你在干泰莉莎
I’m not! Nobody does my baby!
没有 你在干我的宝贝
We could sneak up and snuff them both right now.
闭嘴 现在可以干掉他俩
Yeah, but we’re supposed to get the girl. Forget them.
目标是那女的
Never fuck with a cop’s family, asshole.
别管条子家务事
Doesn’t that piss you off? That pisses the fuck out of me.
那不会让你生气吗? 没错
Don’t get me started. Get out of the car.
少惹我 下车
Fuck it! Some shit is making you crazy.
妈的 你疯啦
You know there’s nothing going on between me and Theresa!
我没跟泰莉莎怎样
Man, I’ve been your partner for six years…
我们六年同事…
and I’ve been your boy all my life.
…一辈子的交情
For you to even think…
但你都不想…
To let some dumb shit like that creep up in your mind…
…我怎会做那种事
This is me! What is wrong with you?
是我呀 你怎么了?
It was just… I don’t know.
干…
I just…
我只是…
Yeah, I’m fine.
没事
Get the fuck out of here. Where’s Julie?
快走吧 茱莉呢?
She’s in the car, handcuffed to the steering wheel.
在车上 被铐在方向盘上
Are you trying to blow this case?
你想搞砸案子吗?
My bad, man. I ain’t had no quality time.
我的错 我都没”品味时光”
You know how that is. Sometimes you do dumb shit.
你知道你是怎么回事 你老做傻事
Let’s go. That’s all that is.
就是这样而已
Yo, my bad.
我错了
It’s cool.
没事了
Go. All right. Yeah.
走吧
These calls were made to Club Hell…
这些电♥话♥是从局里
from this precinct.
打去地狱酒店
Explain.
请解释
I’ll ask you one more time. Give me a goddamn name!
再问你一次 谁是你老大
All I know is his name. Give me his name.
我只知他名字 告诉我
You’re looking at a lot of time. You know that?
否则就进大牢 知道吗?
Fouchet, I think.
傅谢 大概是傅谢
That’s his whole name?
是全名吗? 傅谢?
I’m just an errand boy.
我只是个小弟
Stop it, please. You’re gonna make me cry.
别这样 我会哭
I swear, watching the house was my first gig.
我发誓 我只负责看门
How sweet. Does that make you union?
很好 那你也是一伙的了?
If you were a real cop in the field working every day…
若你是实际办案…每天工作的条子…
you’d realize that sometimes shit happens.
…你就了解倒楣事可多了
Don’t give me that crap. You’re on your way to being reassigned.
少来这套 你要被调职了
Shut down soon. Who will reassign me? You?
我要被调职了? 谁调我职? 你?
You don’t have the authority to reassign me.
你还无权调我职
Until you do, stay the hell out of here!
直到那时候…一边凉快吧
They should just bone and get that shit over with.
他们应该快点解决这事
I’m getting really tired of this.
我真的很讨厌被铐
You’re tired?
你讨厌?
These guard dogs aren’t cutting it. They’re overfed. They’re lazy.
这些烂人不干活了 太懒了 得用监视器
We need video surveillance ’cause these guard dogs are nothing…
那些警卫狗不算什么
Jo jo. Don’t make this hard!
别让我们为难
Nice running into you.
真高兴又见面 乔乔
Always making it hard on your self.
总是跟你自己过不去
Gee, Julie, what have you been up to the last couple days?
茱莉 你在干嘛?
Nothing. Just hanging out, handcuffed to steering wheels.
没什么 只是成天逛逛 没事就被铐在方向盘上
We’re looking for someone who can step on a shit load of heroin.
我们在找加工毒品的人
Do it real fast, real well. We’re looking for a real pro.
又快又好 真的行家
I told you already, I’m in the rubber business now.
我说过我只搞轮胎了
Jo jo, we’re not playing.
乔乔 我们不是在跟你玩
I’m straight, man.
我说过我不搞毒品
I’m straight like a board, like an arrow.
我真的没搞毒品
I’m so straight right now, I’m sick.
我真的没搞毒品 我快吐了
It’s a lot of dope. Who could cut it real quick?
那么多毒品 谁能快速加工?
“Cut it”? You cut it up?
加工? 你是说混合?
I don’t know nothing about it. I’m so sick of this bullshit.
我恨透了这胡说八道
What’s up? You’re pulling a gun on me?
怎么了? 你拿枪对著我?
You guys are cops! I can’t believe this! I should turn you in to Hard Copy.
你们是条子 我要投诉到电视台
Put your ass on the TV set! What are you doing?
让你上电视 你在做什么?
I got this! I got 15 bullets in this gun.
让我来 我有15颗子弹
Lf you don’t start talking to me, I’ll fill your ass full of hot shit.
你再不说 我就喂你吃子弹
Now, what’s up? Mike, he ain’t worth it!
他只是一个曾吸毒的屁蛋,他不值得
Do you want some? I’ll bust your ass too!
你要吃吗? 我也喂你几颗
So sad. You’re on your own, Jojo.
可惜呀 我帮不了你了
What’s up? I’m telling you like this.
怎么了? 我这样告诉你…
You splatter his ass, he’s no good to us!
…你轰他对咱们没好处
Fuck that. I’m not going down over this shit!
去死吧 我可不想因这被捕
I’m not going down for you killing Jojo the tire man!
我可不想因你杀个卖♥♥轮胎的
I don’t want no brain fragments on me!
我不想让脑浆弄脏衣服
That shit gets in your clothes, and it stinks!
那味道会沾上衣服而且很臭
Fuck that! I’ll tell you what I know.
干
I don’t know everything. I know a little bit.
我不是全都知道 只有一点
Tell him something!
跟他说一点吧
It’s three guys. They got a laboratory…
有三个人 他们有个实验室
No, it’s two guys.
不 不 是两个人
One guy died in a plane crash last year. It was fucked up.
一个去年死于空难
There should be more! Fuck, man!
以前还更多
It’s one guy, really. It’s only one guy.
不 是一个人 只有一个人
Don’t fuck with me. One main guy.
别骗我
This guy’s an Einstein, motherfucking genius college boy.
他是天才大学生…
Egghead motherfucker. He got four eyes and glasses.
…绝顶聪明 戴眼镜
He got a rich mama and daddy who live out in Coconut Grove.
他的阔绰父母住椰林
Where? Tell him again, Jojo!
哪里? 再说一次 乔乔
I don’t want you to get hurt! I’ll tell you where he’s at.
我告诉你地点
You would do that for us? Yeah, I want to help you guys.
你会这么做? 我要帮你们
You stick that gun down.
你放下枪
I got the address in the office.
我去…办公室…拿地址
Thanks a lot. You go grab that.
谢谢 请去拿吧?
Cool. You can go ahead.
好
Now? Now is real good.
去 现在? 现在很好 现在真的很好
Yeah. This is on me too.
我免费提供
You guys pick out some whitewalls as a little gift from me to you.
你可以选个轮胎 算我送的
You made me think you would shoot me for a minute.
我以为你真要轰我
I was.
我是打算
When is this punk-ass chemist coming home?
这痞子几时回家?
So this is a stakeout. Not what I imagined.
埋伏就是这样 不像我想的
Thought there would be more conversation.
我以为要讲很久
Sorry it’s not up to your usual high standards.
抱歉 这不符合你的…普通的高水准
Is he always like this on a stakeout?
他在埋伏的时候老这样吗?
Too much caffeine? Not enough sex?
干嘛? 咖♥啡♥因♥中毒呀? 性生活不美满?
I can’t believe she went there on you.
我不相信她这样说你
You know who you’re talking to? That’s Mike Lowrey over there.
你不知道你在跟谁说话? 他是麦克拉瑞
King Ding-a-ling.
天赋异”柄”
Why don’t you whip it out for her, big boy?
拿出来给她瞧?
Uh-huh. Right on your forehead.
太长了不好拿
Shut up. Yeah.
闭嘴
There he is! Let’s go! Move! I’m on him!
他来了 走 我去跟他
What are our chances?
机会有多少?
Remember Club Hell? Worse.
记得地狱酒店吧? 比那更糟
That’s it. I’m calling major backup.
好了 请求所有的支援
I want swimming ducks in here. Whoa.
小猫小狗也要来
Hold it. You know Sinclair has every phone in the station tapped.
等一下 辛克莱装了窃听器
We have to do that in person. Shit.
我们要自给自足
By the time we deal with her bullshit…
到那个时候…
every junkie in America will be high off our bust.
…所有毒贩都跑光了
Can we help you?
你要干嘛?
I staked out all night in that jalopy too.
我整晚坐在车里