the putty in the doors.
所以凶手是有良心的纵火犯?
What do we got?
A torch with a conscience?
不, 这无情的凶手有他的目的
No. We got a stone killer
trying to make a point.
你可以提出纵火报告了
You can make the call now.
It’s arson.
我还不要提出任何报告
I’m not calling anyone yet.
切勿躁进, 我以前见过类似的事
You can’t rush this.
I’ve seen it happen before.
我一定要抓到凶手
I wanna make sure
this torch doesn’t walk.
慢慢来
We’re gonna wait.
麦卡菲瑞先生
Mr. McCaffrey.
-欢迎你 -你的游艇好漂亮
Welcome aboard.
Nice boat you got here.
你以为是我的?
You mean mine?
还不是, 欢迎你加入
Not yet. Glad to have you
as part of the team.
替我和麦卡菲瑞照一张
Let’s get a picture with
Mr. McCaffrey and myself.
看起来不错, 就这样
You look good. There you go.
谢了, 你好
尽情玩, 今晚不错吧?
Have fun now.
Great night, isn’t it?
他是谁?
Swayzak: Who is that?
-赖瑞杜威 -赖瑞, 你好吗?
Larry dewaay.
Larry, how are you?
工作顺利吗?
How’s the job going?
还好
Okay.
-伦戈好相处吗? -老样子
Is rimgale getting any better?
Rimgale’s rimgale.
-他很认真 -他什么都没做
He’s just doing his job.
He hasn’t done anything.
照这种速度, 在他退休前都没办法确定是不是纵火
At this rate, he won’t declare
it’s arson before he retires.
带我离开这里, 否则我还得去扶她起来
Will you get me out of here? Otherwise
I’ll have to go pick her up.
这是城市里最古老的消防队之一
Brian: This is one of the oldest
fire stations in the city.
-喜欢吗? -好温馨
What do you think? It’s homey.
大家都在楼上睡觉, 妳会害我惹上麻烦
The guys are sleeping upstairs.
You’re gonna get me in trouble.
我的办公室, 不错吧?
This is my office. Impressive?
对, 很好
Yes, it’s very nice.
这里有很多传统
Lot of tradition locked up
in this old house.
看到上面的那些门了吗?
See those doors up there?
在用马来拉消防车的时代, 那是堆粮草的地方
They lead to the hayloft when they
had the old horse-drawn engines.
改变不少
Lot different then.
但精神不变
But kind of the same, you know?
你会怀念吗?
Do you miss it?
看起来是这样
You seem like you do.
我回来时
When I came back,
我就知道
I knew.
我想要做个消防员
I knew that I really
wanted to be a fireman.
那你为什么要辞职?
Then why’d you quit?
我应该说我想要做个好消防员
I should have said
I wanted to be a good one.
带我参观消防车
So show me your fire truck.
戴上面罩
Mask up, lads.
-在哪里? -我不知道
Stephen: Where is it?
I don’t know.
有三层楼的警铃都在响
There’s alarms going off
on three different floors.
我们怎么知道哪层楼有着火?
How do we know if the
floor’s gonna be on fire?
门一开, 若温度很高
When the doors open, if it’s hot
就不要出去
don’t get out.
我们从这边开始, 待会碰头
We’ll start on this side. I’ll
meet you down at the end.
-快点 -摩天大楼的火灾最可怕了
Come on.
High-rise gigs
give me the creeps.
我们又来早了, 还没有开始烧
We’re early on this one again
and it ain’t even broke out yet.
布莱恩不在, 我们人手不足
We’re one short with Brian gone.
-先等别的分队 -在开始燃烧之前把它扑灭
Wait for the next-in engines.
Let’s catch it
before it breaks out.
-想学点东西吗? -想
You want to learn something?
Yeah, I do.
大斧, 跟潘杰利去查那边
Axe, go with pengelly.
Take the other side.
-别分头行动, 这样不安全 -我没空跟你辩, 快去工作
Don’t split us up.
It ain’t safe.
I haven’t got time for this.
Let’s go to work.
让我领队
Let me take the lead.
管好你自己的事吧, 他们那也需要水管
Do your job.
They need a line over here.
快点
Come on.
你很狡猾, 我们棋逢敌手
You’re so very sly, but so am I.
温度很高而且又在冒烟, 但还没开始燃烧
She’s hot and smoky
but she’s not rolling yet.
糟了!
Shit!
注意, 51分队 51分队开车跟随17分队
Fireman: Hello, 51. 51 to
follow 17 in the truck.
克拉克南街11201号♥
11201 south Clark.
现在几点了?
What time is it, anyway?
好, 破门
All right, take it.
等等, 一定要先检查
Wait. Make sure
you check it first.
大家好
Howdy, boys.
在这里, 戴上面罩
Here we go.
Now get that mask back on.
清空!
Clear!
待在这里
Stay here.
提姆, 检查温度了没?
You check that door
for heat, Tim?
提姆!
Tim!
小心, 水来了, 让开
Watch out. I got him. Move off.
快灭火!
Put it out!
担架!
Stretcher!
快他妈的拿担架
Adcox: Get the
goddamn stretcher.
从这里
Through here.
快拿担架过来
Get that stretcher over here.
到底怎么回事?
What the hell happened?
提姆! 怎么发生的?
Tim! How did it happen?
吸气, 提姆
Breathe, Tim.
你没事的
Adcox: You’re all right.
-影子, 有具尸体 -天啊
Shadow. I got one here.
Christ.
他叫荷康
Some guy named holcomb.
史帝芬
Steve.
史帝芬, 你还好吗?
Steve, you all right?
预士-46-芝加哥
-情况如何? -还活着
How is he?
He’s alive.
-机会多大? -他们不肯说
Is he gonna make it?
They’re not saying.
他在里面
He’s in there.
抱歉, 你不能进来
I’m sorry.
You can’t come in now.
请在外面等
Nurse: Please stay outside.
-我应该在那里的 -谁都不该在那里
I should have been there.
None of us should
have been there.
别告诉我这有多危险
Don’t tell me about
the chance I’m taking.
你不肯等后援
Adcox: You didn’t
wait for back-up.
你错了
You were wrong.
-又来调查了吗? -你就爱逞强!
Part of your investigating?
You had to do it.
一定要做英雄, 徒手冲进火场
You had to be myth man. Taking
another fire bare handed
不照顾菜鸟
instead of looking out
for your probie.
-他不听我的话 -他是预士, 你要负责
He didn’t listen.
He’s a candidate,
your responsibility.
他根本就不该进去
He shouldn’t have been there
in the first place.
史帝芬, 是你害他被烧伤的
You burned him, Stephen.
-去你的 -休想一走了之
Fuck you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!