sudden desire to transfer.
大家举杯
So raise a glass, lads.
敬丑脸提姆与麦卡菲瑞兄弟
To funny-looking Tim
and the McCaffrey brothers
这两兄弟几年来都水火不容
who despite the fact they’ve gotten
on each other’s nerves for years
到现在都还继续讨厌对方
have managed with great effort
to still be pissed off
at each other.
各位
Gentlemen.
去你的!
All: Fuck you!
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for the ride.
布莱恩, 晚上见?
Brian, I’ll see you tonight?
好, 晚上见
Yeah, I’ll see you tonight.
杰克费兹杰罗还是预士的时候, 我就认识他了
I’ve known Jack Fitzgerald
since he was a candidate.
-那时候有消防车吗? -名字记下来
Fireman: They had
fire engines then?
Get that man’s name.
他当时的脾气也一样
And I gotta tell you,
he was just as ugly then.
开玩笑的, 杰克
Just kidding, Jack.
可以给我啤酒吗?
Can I have a beer, please?
-嘿 -你好吗?
Hey.
How you doing?
真正的消防员之家
Home of the real firemen.
马屁拍够了
Enough of us
stroking each other.
我们敬爱的杰克费兹杰罗局长
Here’s the man we’re here to
honor, chief Jack Fitzgerald.
我代表在座的每个人说句话
Jack: I know I speak
for everybody here,
你们该退休让其他人有升迁的机会了
it’s about goddamn time you retired and
made a promotion for somebody else.
还是不要看比较好
I think I better
change the view.
我很满意这样的生活, 谢谢
I couldn’t have wished for a better life.
Thank you.
-胡说八道 -帅哥, 过来看看
I don’t believe this shit.
Pretty boy, get a load of this.
等我念给你听
Wait till you listen
to this shit.
见习消防员布莱恩麦卡菲瑞
“Probationary fireman,
Brian McCaffrey,
首日便展现了无比的勇气
“on his first fire,
showed the bravery
“and courage of
a veteran firefighter
只身冲入火场检查
“when he risked life and limb to
double-check a burning floor, alone.
带着北湾成衣工厂的女裁缝师
“Emerging victoriously
with Anna Rodriguez,
“安娜罗莉葛兹凯♥旋♥归来”
“a seamstress for the north
shore clothing company.”
大斧, 你看这狗屁!
Axe, get a load of this shit!
麦卡菲瑞首次受注目时
Schmidt: “McCaffrey first gained
prominence as the subject
是因幼年在火场目睹父亲牺牲
“of a 1972 pulitzer
prize-winning photo
“该照片曾获普立兹摄影奖”
“taken at the scene
of his father’s death.”
该怎么处置?
What are we gonna do about this?
17分队, 你们在干嘛?
17, what’s going on?
队有队规
I think that it’s union bylaw
照片上报者, 就算报导是胡说八道
that if you get your picture in
the paper, even if it’s bullshit,
需请全体队友喝酒
you buy the whole
company a drink.
我还要一杯双份的!
I’m gonna have another
double on the hero!
-来帮忙 -这是什么?
Give him a hand over here.
What’s this?
别烦他
Leave him alone.
干得好
Good job.
布莱恩麦卡菲瑞?
Brian McCaffrey?
这是我上司史威札克市议员, 他想认识你
This is my boss, alderman swayzak.
He wanted to meet you.
你救了那女人的生命应该感到很光荣, 这工作真棒
You should be proud of saving that
woman’s life. That was a hell of a job.
-报纸乱写的 -布莱恩, 你太谦虚了
Don’t believe
everything you read.
Don’t be so modest, Brian.
看到了吗?
See that?
那是个人体模特儿
That’s a mannequin.
退休庆祝会!
听着, 布莱恩
Look, Brian.
我直说了吧
Let me just get down to it.
我查过你的资料, 珍尼佛一直大力推荐你
I’ve been checking you out. Jennifer
can’t say enough about you.
事情是… 我需要你的帮忙
What it is… l need your help.
-我要给你份工作 -我有工作了
I’m gonna offer you a job.
I’ve already got a job.
这工作仍与消防队有关
This job it’s still
with the fire department.
你们最棒的调查员之一, 唐伦戈督察, 碰上了棘手的案子
One of your best investigators,
Don rimgale,
is working on a tough case.
他需要一名助手
He needs an extra pair of hands.
如果要我推荐的话, 我希望是你去
If that name is gonna come from
my office, I want it to be you.
为什么?
Why is that?
我要消防世家的子弟
I want someone from a real
traditional firefighting clan.
我们家还有其他称号♥
We got all kinds of traditions,
像是早夭世家, 不过谢了
like dying young. Thanks anyway.
你只花了三十秒就搞砸了
Took you all of 30 seconds
to blow that off.
布莱恩, 算我多嘴
Brian, I know it’s not
my place to say this,
但你错过了大好良机
but I think you’re passing
on a great opportunity.
你应该明白的
You’re smarter than that.
我正在努力, 妳看不出吗?
I’m trying to do something here.
Can’t you see that?
我试着要当个消防员, 而不是史威札克的爪牙
I’m trying to be a fireman. Not some
kind of poster boy for swayzak.
这里至少有五百个消防员
There’s gotta be at least
500 other smoke eaters here
每天都很努力
that do that shit
for real every day.
叫史威札克去随便找一个吧
Tell swayzak to talk
to one of them.
公牛, 别喝太快
Grindle: Bull, slow down.
海伦, 我们可以谈一下吗?
Helen, can I talk
to you for a minute?
-谈什么? -西恩的事
What about?
It’s about Sean.
你要在此时此地谈西恩?
Right here, right now,
you wanna talk about Sean?
-史帝芬, 你好吗? -嘿, 杰克森
How you doing, Stephen?
Hey, Jackson.
你们可以继续跳
You don’t have to stop dancing.
拜托, 儿子是我们的
It’s only our son,
for Christ’s sake.
不用提醒我, 都是我在照顾他
You don’t have to remind me.
I’m the one taking care of him.
-你的笨蛋弟弟呢? -等一下
What about your
dumb ass brother?
Wait a second.
救了个人体模特儿, 还有人能比他更蠢吗?
Saving a mannequin. How
fucking stupid can a guy get?
还有什么要批评的吗?
You got anything else you
want to say about my brother?
你♥他♥妈♥的, 麦卡菲瑞!
God damn you, McCaffrey!
出去打
Take it outside.
别打了
Knock it off.
让我打死他
I’ll kick his ass!
我流血了
I’m bleeding.
别打了
Knock it off.
嘿, 我没事
Hey, I’m fine.
你就是太冲动了
You never know
when to quit, do you?
你知道自己为什么, 一辈子都是个副队长吗?
Do you ever wonder why you’re stuck
a fucking lieutenant for life?
不知道
No.
喝酒去
Let’s get a drink.
-你没事吧? -没事
You okay?
I’m all right.
-把他带走! -我只是要喝酒
Get him out of here!
I just wanna get a drink.
你需要的不是酒, 是快离开这里, 我们走吧
You don’t need a drink, you need to
get the hell out of here. Let’s go.
一家人都是神经病
The whole family’s crazy.
-太棒了 -你把他打惨了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!