-什么? -躺好
What? Just lie down.
妈的!
Shit!
潘杰利, 上面!
Pengelly, up here!
你们有听到声音吗?
Pengelly: Did you hear somebody?
潘杰利, 上面
Pengelly, up here.
-他在哪? -在那边
Nightingale: Where’s he at?
I got him over there.
潘杰利!
Pengelly!
马上救你出去, 躺好别动
We’re gonna get you out of here.
Lay down, don’t move.
快走!
Get going!
潘杰利, 水管失控了
Nightingale: Pengelly,
I lost the line.
我去抓住水管
I’m going for the hose.
布莱恩!
Brian!
上!
Gol
快点
Come on.
你们看
Look at him.
那是我弟弟, 他妈的
That’s my brother, god damn it.
他还好吗?
How is he? Is he okay?
快点, 快走
Brian: Let’s move it. Let’s go.
把他抬上去!
Pengelly: Up with him!
他会没事的
He’s gonna make it.
我得帮你带上头套, 合作点
I gotta get this collar on.
Help us out.
我不要
I don’t want it.
布莱恩?
Stephen: Brian?
不要说出艾德卡克的事
Don’t tell them about adcox.
-会让局里受打击 -我不说
It’ll hurt the department.
I won’t.
-开心电图 -对不起, 我以为…
Woman: Monitor on.
I’m sorry. I thought…
血压: 90/60
Woman: BP: 90 over 60.
对不起我以为是你…
I’m sorry I ever thought you…
我知道
I know.
-我打败火了 -血压: 80/60
I beat it.
Woman: Blood pressure:
80 over 60.
火奈何不了我
The fire never got me.
你会没事的, 听到了吗? 撑着点
You’re gonna be all right,
you hear me? Hang in there.
-你会撑过去的 -打强心剂!
Brian: You’ll make it!
Man: Lidocaine, now!
-他会有事吗? -血压骤降!
Will he be all right?
Woman: He’s spiking!
布莱恩, 谁是你哥?
Who’s your brother, Brian?
是你, 史帝芬
You are, Stephen.
强心剂施打中
Woman: Lidocaine in.
警笛好吵
I’m tired of hearing the sirens.
布莱恩, 把警笛关掉
Stephen: Turn the
siren off, Brian.
把警笛关掉
Turn the siren off.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be all right.
撑着点, 你会好的, 快点, 开快点
Hang in, you’ll make it.
Let’s go. Move this thing.
我不准你死, 听到了吗?
Don’t you die on me now.
You hear me?
加油, 就快到了
Hang in there.
We’re almost there.
还轮不到你死, 我需要你
It’s not your time now.
I need you.
你会没事的
You’re gonna make it.
离开!
Woman: Clear!
开始心肺复苏, 一、二、三、四、五
Starting compression.
One, two, three, four, five.
一、二、三、四、五
One, two, three, four, five.
芝加哥消防局中, 代号♥335代表
Rimgale: In the Chicago
fire department,
the alarm code 3-3-5 signifies
全体队员返回
that the company has
returned home to quarters.
现在我们用此代号♥欢迎
We will now ring out
that code to welcome home
约翰艾德卡克消防员与, 史帝芬麦卡菲瑞副队长回家
firefighter John adcox and
lieutenant Stephen McCaffrey.
仪队, 敬礼!
Honor guard, hand salute!
仪队, 解散!
Captain: Honor guard, dismissed!
有何贵干?
Guard: Can we help you?
我们是警♥察♥, 要送传票给史威札克市议员
Police. We have a subpoena
for alderman swayzak.
史威札克市议员, 你好吗?
Alderman swayzak,
how are you doing?
-不会太久 -我在开记者会
This won’t take long.
I’m in a press conference.
警方想瞭解你为什么私下聘请
The police want to know
why you secretly paid
寇斯果、荷康以及西格三人
cosgrove, holcompb, and Seagrave
伪造人力调查报告
to create a phoney
manpower study.
问他害死消防员是由谁得利
Ask him who made money
off firemen dying.
看到你眼角闪烁的光芒吗?
See that glow flashing
in your eye?
那是前程的光芒正在消逝的征兆
That’s your career
dissipation light.
已经破顶了
It just went into high gear.
我的助理会处理, 谢谢
My aides will look into it.
Thank you.
市议员无可奉告, 记者会结束
Man: Mr. alderman has no further comment.
This conference is over.
枫木西街1718号♥
Grindle: 1718 west Maplewood.
队长, 清楚吗?
Got it, cap?
上车, 代码32
Captain: Into the truck.
Code 32.
夜莺!
Nightingale!
我们会很忙
We’re gonna be damn busy.
出发!
Salsal
穿错了
You’re doing it wrong.
-谢谢 -没问题
Thanks.
All right.
目前美国消防队员, 超过一百二十万零七百名
Mandar in Traditiona