让我明白了一样事…
has taught me one thing for certain…
那就是你永远无法知道未来将会怎样
it’s that you never know what the future might bring.
未来 我可以告诉你未来的事
The future. I can tell you about the future.
睡着了
Man, did I sleep.
几点了 博士
What time is it, Doc?
醒醒
Wake up!
起来! 我们该上路了
Get up! Let’s go!
我要去杀那臭小子
I got me a runt to kill.
时间还早 老大 你急什么?
It’s still early, boss. What’s your hurry?
我饿了
I’m hungry.
而且在未来 我们不需要马
And in the future, we don’t need horses.
我们有发动机拉的车 叫汽车
We have motorized carriages called automobiles.
如果每个人都有辆这种叫做汽车的东西…
If everybody’s got one of these auto whatsits…
人们还会走路或跑步吗?
does anybody walk or run anymore?
当然会跑步了 但是为了休闲 为了娱乐
Of course they run, but for recreation, for fun.
跑步当娱乐? 这算什么娱乐?
Run for fun? What the hell kind of fun is that?
他已经喝几杯了?
How much has he had?
一杯也没有 连第一杯都没喝呢
None. That’s the first one, and he hasn’t touched it yet.
他只喜欢捧着那杯酒
He just likes to hold it.
你在干么?
What are you doing?
我失去她了 马提 此地对我已不值得留恋
I’ve lost her, Marty. There’s nothing left for me here.
所以你要跟我回去
That’s why you gotta come back with me.
-回哪去? -回到未来啊
-Where? -Back to the future!
-对 我们上路吧 -好
-Right! Let’s get going! -Great.
我朋友和我要赶去搭火车
Gentlemen, excuse me. My friend and I have to catch a train.
我敬你 铁匠
Here’s to you, blacksmith.
敬未来一杯
And to the future.
-阿门 -艾米 不!
-Amen. -Emmett, no!
快点 博士 醒醒
Come on, Doc. Wake up, Doc!
-他喝几杯了? -就那一杯
-How many did he have? -Just the one.
-只有一杯? -有的人的酒量就是这么差
-Just the one? Come on, Doc. -There’s a fellow that can’t hold his liquor.
-帮我弄些黑咖啡 -乔伊 拿咖啡来
-Get me some black coffee! -Joey, coffee!
女士
Ma’am?
-八点的火车最远到哪里? -终点站是旧金山
-How far does the 8:00 train go? -San Francisco is the end of the line.
给我一张单程票
I’ll take a one-way ticket.
如果你要把他弄醒 要用些比咖啡更够劲的东西
To sober him up in a hurry, you need something a lot stronger than coffee.
你建议用什么
What do you suggest?
乔伊 我们来做些醒酒剂
Joey, let’s make some wake-up juice.
十分钟后…
In about 10 minutes…
他将像星期天的牧师一样清醒
he’s gonna be as sober as a priest on Sunday.
十分钟
Ten minutes!
我们为什么总在最后关头出事
Why do we cut these things so damn close?
用这衣夹夹住他的鼻子
Here, stick this clothespin on his nose.
当他把嘴巴张开 就把这灌进他的嘴里
When he opens up his mouth, go ahead and pour it on down his gullet.
后退
Stand back.
-他还没醒过来 -刚刚那只是反射活动
-He’s still out! -That was just a reflex action.
再等几分钟这东西才能让他的脑袋完全清醒
It’ll take a few more minutes for the stuff to clear up his head.
太好了
Perfect.
快点 博士 快醒醒
Come on, Doc. Wake up, buddy.
快醒醒
Wake up, Doc!
我没料到你今天早上会来
Seamus? Wouldn’t expect to see you here this morning.
但我心里有个声音叫我一定要来…
Aye. Something inside me told me I should be here…
就好像这关系着我的未来似的
as if my future had something to do with it.
他马上就会醒过来
He’ll come around in a minute. Come on.
醒醒 快醒醒 博土
Come on, Doc. Let’s go! Let’s wake up now, buddy.
你在里面吗? 伊斯威特
Are you in there, Eastwood?
已经八点了 你给我出来
It’s 8:00 and I’m calling you out.
还不到八点
It’s not 8:00 yet!
以我的表为准
It is by my watch!
我们来了断这笔帐! 臭小子
Let’s settle this once and for all, runt!
难道你是没胆吗?
Or ain’t you got the gumption?
听着
Listen.
我今天觉得手不太顺
I’m not really feeling up to this today.
-所以我只好弃权 -弃权?
-So I’ll have to forfeit. -Forfeit?
这是什么意思?
What’s that mean?
-意思是你不用决斗就赢了 -不用开枪? 这不行
-It means that you win without a fight. -Without shooting? He can’t do that.
你不能这么做
You can’t do that!
你知道我在想什么?
You know what I think?
我认为你是个没用的胆小鬼
I think you ain’t nothing but a gutless, yellow turd!
我给你数到十的时间 到外面来证明我错了
I’m giving you to the count of 10 to come out here and prove I’m wrong!
One!
快点 醒醒 兄弟
Doc, come on, sober up, buddy.
-2 -你还是快出去吧 老弟
-Two! -You better get out there, son.
我押了20块的金子赌你获胜 别让我失望
I got $20 gold bet on you, so don’t let me down.
Three!
我押了三十块的金子赌你输 你更不能让我失望
I got $30 gold bet against you, so don’t let me down.
Four!
你还是面对现实吧 老弟 因为你不出去的话…
You better face up to it, son, because if you don’t go out there…
-怎样? -5
-What? -Five!
-如果我不出去呢? -你就是个懦夫
-What if I don’t go out there? -You’re a coward.
Six!
你这辈子都将被贴上懦夫的标签
And you’ll be branded a coward for the rest of your days!
任何时候 任何地方 人们都会说伊斯威特…
Everybody everywhere will say Clint Eastwood…
是西部最可耻的懦夫
is the biggest yellow-belly in the West!
Seven!
这个!
Here!
Eight!
我已经有枪了
I already got a gun.
Nine!
Ten!
你听见了没? 臭小子
Do you hear me, runt?
我已经数到了1O了 你这个没胆没用的弱夫
I said that’s 10, you gutless, yellow pie-slinger!
他是个王八蛋
He’s an asshole!
我才不在乎泰伦说什么
I don’t care what Tannen says!
我也不在乎别人说什么
I don’t care what anybody else says either.
-博士 你没事吧 -我想是吧
-Doc, you okay? -I think so.
我的头痛死了
What a headache!
-你这地方有后门吗? -就在后面
-You got a back door to this place? -It’s in the back.
我们走
Let’s go.
你是要出来呢 还是要我进去找你
Are you coming out here or do I have to come in after you?
他们这里唯一缺的就是头痛药
The thing I really miss here is Tylenol.
出来 铁匠
Reach, blacksmith!
我昨晚遇见那个可怜的家伙…
Yes, sir, that poor fellow last night…
是我这辈子见过最伤心的人
had the worst case of broken heart I have ever seen.
当他提到 在他伤透了那女孩的心之后…
When he said he didn’t know how he could live the rest of his life…
他真不知道如何活下去时…
knowing how much hurt he’d caused that little girl…
我真的很同情他 衷心地同情
I really felt for him, I did, right here.
听着 姓伊斯威特
Listen up, Eastwood!
我今天非得宰一个人不可 但最好是你
I aim to shoot somebody today, and I prefer it’d be you.
但如果你没种的话…
But if you’re just too damn yellow…
那我只好宰你的铁匠朋友
It’ll just have to be your blacksmith friend.
别管我 马提 你快逃命
Forget about me, Marty, and save yourself!
我给你一分钟的时间作决定 听见了没? 小子 一分钟
You got one minute to decide. You hear me, runt? One minute!
我从没见过男人 为一个女人而如此伤心
I’ve never seen a man so broken up over a woman.
他说她叫什么名字? 拉..?
What did he say her name was? Cara? Sara?
克蕾拉 对
-Clara. -Clara.
-对不起 -女士?
-Excuse me. -Ma’am?
他是高个子 有一双大大的像小狗般的棕色眼睛…
Was this man tall, with great big brown puppy-dog eyes…
以及长长的 银白色的直发?
and long silvery, flowing hair?
你认识他啊?
You know him.
艾米
Emmett!
时间到了 臭小子
Time’s up, runt!
准备上西天吧 铁匠
Prepare to meet your maker, blacksmith.
我就在这里 泰伦
Right here, Tannen!
拔枪吧
Draw!
我认为我们可以像成人一样解决此事
I thought we could settle this like men.
你错了 小子
You thought wrong, dude.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
打得好
That was good.
你们知道吗? 什么?
You know what I think?
-我想比佛要坐牢了 -是啊
-I think Buford’s going to jail. -Yeah.
把他从屎里拖出来
Get him out of that shit.
去追他们
Get them!
比佛泰伦 我以抢劫松树镇驿站的罪名逮捕你
Buford Tannen, you’re under arrest for robbing the Pine City stage.