这模型做得很粗糙
I apologize for the crudity of this model.
知道 它不合比例 没有关系
-Yeah, it’s not to scale. It’s okay.
好 明天晚上 星期天…
All right. Tomorrow night, Sunday…
我们把德罗林车放在铁路支线上 这地方…
we load the DeLorean onto the tracks here, on the spur…
就在这废弃的旧银矿旁
by the abandoned silver mine.
这个道岔在支线从主线分出去的地方…
The switch track is where the spur runs off the main line…
走三哩就到达克雷顿… 修那许峡谷
three miles out to Clayton… Shonash Ravine.
火车在周一早上八点离站
The train leaves the station at 8:00 Monday morning.
我们拦下它 分离车厢 板道岔 然后劫持…
We’ll stop it, uncouple the cars, throw the switch track and then hijack…
借用车头 用它来推动时光机器…
borrow the locomotive and use it to push the time machine.
据我推算 我们将在抵达峡谷的边缘之前…
According to my calculations we’ll reach 88 mph just before we hit…
达到每小时88英哩的速度 这时我们将回到1985…
the edge of the ravine, at which point we’ll be transported back to 1985…
然后安全跨过已完成的桥
and coast safely across the completed bridge.
这是什么意思? 临界点
What does this mean? “Point of no return.”
那是我们的安全点
That’s our fail-safe point.
在这之前 我们都还有足够的时间停住火车
Till there, we have time to stop the locomotive before it plunges into the ravine.
但只要我们一通过这风车 就只能听天由命了
But once we pass this windmill, it’s the future or bust.
拿住这 把它接在正极上
Here you go. Connect that to the positive terminal.
-准备好了? -好了
-All right, you all set? -Yeah. Go!
火车由车站开出
Train pulling out of the station!
接近转换道岔
Coming up to the switch track!
在道岔停下来
Stop at the switch track!
板道岔
Throw the switch!
开始推动德罗林车前进
Pull up to the DeLorean!
推德罗林车…
Pushing the DeLorean…
推到每小时88英哩
up to 88 miles per hour!
再简单不过了
It couldn’t be simpler.
艾米
Emmett?
是克蕾拉
It’s Clara.
快 把德罗林车盖起来
Quick, cover the DeLorean!
-哈罗 -别客气
-Hello. -Why, hello.
这真是个惊喜
This is quite a surprise.
希望我没打扰到你们
I hope I’m not disturbing anything.
没有 我们只是在做铁路模型
We were just doing a little model railroading.
我的行李从马车上掉下来时…
When my bags were thrown from the wagon…
我的望远镜碰坏了
my telescope was damaged.
既然你说你对科学很有兴趣…
Since you mentioned an interest in science…
我想你也许可以帮我把它修好
I thought you might be able to repair it for me.
当然了 我会付你酬劳
I would pay you, of course.
我绝对不会收你钱
I wouldn’t think of charging you for this.
让我们先看看
Let’s have a look at it.
我想其中的一个镜片可能偏了…
I think a lens may be out of alignment because…
如果把它往这边转影像就会变得模糊
if you move it this way the image turns fuzzy.
看见了没?
See?
但你若是把它转向另一边…
But if you turn it the other way…
那…
then…
一切都变得…
Everything becomes…
清楚
clear.
我可以马上修理 你晚上就能拿到
I could repair it right away and have it for you tonight.
今晚这个镇有庆祝
Tonight is the town festival.
我不敢奢望你在这么重要的日子替我修望远镜
I wouldn’t dream of having you work on my telescope during such an occasion.
你们打算参加 对吧?
You are planning on attending, aren’t you?
-事实上 女士… -当然 这可是庆典
-Actually, ma’am… -Yes, of course. The festival.
既然这样 我们今晚就在庆典碰头
In that case, I’ll see you this evening at the festival.
-伊斯威特先生 -女士
-Mr. Eastwood. -Ma’am.
谢谢你帮我修望远镜
Thank you for taking care of my telescope.
千万别客气
You’re quite welcome.
这望远镜真不错
It’s a nice telescope.
女士们 先生门…
Ladies and gentlemen…
身为希尔谷市的市长…
as mayor of Hill Valley…
我很荣幸能在此把这座钟献给…
it gives me great pleasure to dedicate this clock…
希尔郡的乡亲们
to the people of Hill County!
愿它能永远地保存下去
May it stand for all time!
来吧 各位
Tell me when, gentlemen.
3 2 1
Three! Two! One!
启用
Now!
开始庆典吧
Let the festivities begin!
在某种程度上 你和我在此见证这一切
In a way, it’s fitting that you and I are here to witness this.
可惜我没把照相机带来
It’s too bad I didn’t bring my camera.
准备好了 两位?
Ready, gentlemen?
问题是我们永远不能把这照片给别人看
The only problem is, we’ll never be able to show it to anybody.
微笑 博士
Smile, Doc.
好棒的音乐
What great music!
是啊 节奏不错 可以跳舞
Yeah, it’s got a beat, and you can dance to it.
男士们 快来试试胆量 来自…
Step right up and test your mettle with the latest products…
哈特佛的 萨穆尔 科尔特上校火器制♥造♥厂…
from Col. Samuel Colt’s Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company…
最新产品
of Hartford, Connecticut.
现在 比如说这一款
Now, take this model, for example.
这是改良精制的科尔特转轮手♥枪♥…
The new, improved and refined Colt Peacemaker…
今晚最低优♥惠♥价12块
selling to you tonight for the low price of $12.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good evening. -Evening.
你看来 好漂亮
You look very nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是否想…
Would you like…
-你是否愿意… -乐意之至
-Would you care to… -I’d love to.
年轻人 要不要上来试试?
Young man, you want to give it a try?
不 谢谢你
No, thanks.
博士 这…
Doc, this…
老弟
Son!
-老弟 -博士会跳舞?
-Sonny boy! -Doc can dance?
老弟
Son.
我刚刚说过连小孩都会用这武器
I just told you that even a baby could handle this weapon.
-你是不敢尝试连小孩都能做的事吧?
-Surely you’re not afraid to try something that baby can do?.
-我什么也不怕
-I’m not afraid of nothing.
那就来吧 像个男子汉般地站上去
Come on, then. Just step up here like a man.
现在 你只需要轻轻的把那撞针扳到后面…
Now, young man, what you do is just ease that hammer back and…
扣下板机
squeeze off a round.
对着前面轻轻地压下去
Right on out there and be real smooth.
然后就行了
That’s the way you do it.
-我可以再试一次吗 -当然可以
-Can I try that again? -Yeah, go ahead.
告诉我 你这一手好枪法是在哪学的?
Tell me one thing. Where did you learn to shoot like that?
711便利商店
7-Eleven.
比佛 你确定那个铁匠会参加这庆典吗?
Buford, you sure that blacksmith will be at this shindig?
会来的 今晚所有的人都会来
Sure he’s here. Everybody’s here tonight.
如果想参加庆典活动 必须将武器寄放在这里
You’ll have to check your firearms if you want to join in on the festivities.
-谁能让我们缴枪 你吗? -我能
-Who’s gonna make us, tenderfoot you? -I am.
史屈克兰警长 我不知道你回来了
Marshal Strickland. I didn’t know you was back in town.
如果你不会读告示 我想你应该认识这东西
If you can’t read the sign, I presume you can read this.
拿着枪对着别人的背后 这算什么男子汉?
Pretty tough hombre when you’re pointing a gun at a man’s back.
和你一样 我会尽一切可能争取到优势
Just like you, I take every advantage I can get.
你要寄存你的枪吗?
You gonna check your iron?
我只是跟你的副警长开玩笑
I was just joking with your deputy.
我当然要寄存
Of course, I’m gonna check my iron.
-我们都会 对吧? 弟兄们 -是啊
-We all were, weren’t we, boys? -Yeah, right.
还有你的刀
Your knife, too.
笑一下吧 警长
Smile, Marshal.
这毕竟这是个聚会
After all, this is a party.
唯一能让我露出笑容的场合…
Only party I’ll be smiling at…
就是当你被绞死的那一天
is the one that sees you at the end of a rope.
好好玩吧
Have fun!
你要这样对付他们 永远别给他们机会…
That’s how you handle them son. Never give them an inch…
在任何时候都得维持纪律
and maintain discipline at all times.
记住这个字 法纪
Remember that word: discipline.
我会的 爸
I will, Pa.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
伊斯威特先生 真高兴看见你
Mr. Eastwood, nice to see you.
看来你有了体面的衣服和帽子
I see you got yourself some respectable clothes and a fine hat.
是啊 有些人不喜欢我戴着另一顶的样子
A couple people didn’t like the way the other one looked on me.
这顶很适合你
That one suits you.
-非常体面 -谢谢你
-It’s very becoming. -Thanks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!