转到底
Yeah, pull it all the way around.
开始
Let’s go!
-要来杯冰茶吗? -不 谢谢
-Ice tea? -No, thanks.
这是个冰箱啊
It’s a refrigerator.
我想克雷顿小姐要找别的交通工具了
I guess Miss Clayton will have to find other transportation.
如果我没碰上她 当然就不可能跟她恋爱了
If I never meet her, there’s no possibility of a romantic infatuation.
-你说了算 -好了
-You’re the doc. -All right.
我们去取德罗林车 然后就回去
We’ll get the DeLorean and get back to the future.
我在抵达时把油箱弄了一个洞…
I tore a hole in the gas tank when I was landing…
我们得把洞补好 再加点油
so we’ll have to patch it up and get some gas.
你是说没油了
You mean, we’re out of gas?
没什么大不了的 我们不是还有核融合反应器吗?
Yeah. It’s no big deal. We’ve got Mr. Fusion, right?
核融合反应器是给时光电路和通量电容器供电的
Mr. Fusion powers the time circuits and the flux capacitor.
但内燃机需要用汽油来开动
But the internal combustion engine runs on ordinary gasoline.
历来都是
It always has.
到下个世纪之前这里都没加油站
There won’t be a gas station around here until sometime in the next century.
没有汽油 我们无法让它达到88英哩的时速
Without gasoline, we can’t get the DeLorean up to 88 mph.
那该怎么办?
So what do we do?
-24哩 -没用的 马提
-Twenty-four! -It’s no use, Marty!
即使是世界上最快的马 最多只能跑25或4O英哩
Even the fastest horse in the world won’t run more than 35, 40 mph!
酒保说这是他们最烈的酒
Bartender said that’s the strongest stuff they got.
试试 马提
Try it, Marty.
再加些油
Give it more gas!
该死
Damn!
把喷嘴烧了 确实够烈
It blew the fuel injection manifold. Strong stuff, all right.
修好它要花一个月
It will take me a month to rebuild it.
一个月
A month?
-你星期一就要被杀了 -我知道
-You’re gonna get shot on Monday! -I know!
我希望…
I wish…
等等
Wait.
有办法了 我们可以从陡坡上开下去
I’ve got it! We can roll it down a steep hill!
不行 我们找不到够平的地方 除非…
No, We’ll never find a smooth enough surface. Unless…
结冰
Of course! Ice!
我们等到冬天 等湖面结冰
We’ll wait until winter when the lake freezes over.
冬天? 你在说什么? 离星期一只有三天了
Winter? What are you saying? Monday is three days away!
让我想想合乎逻辑的办法
All right. Let’s just think this thing through logically.
我们知道它没有动力 也不能用马来拖
We know it won’t run under its own power. We know we can’t pull it.
但是如果我们能想出一个办法…
But if we could figure out a way…
将它推到每小时88哩
to push it up to 88 miles an hour…
这就是了
That’s it.
它能跑多快? 我把它开到过55
How fast can she go? Why, I’ve had her up to 55 myself.
我听说无畏的法兰克曾用70的速度…
I heard that Fearless Frank Fargo got one of these up to near 70…
通过维迪站
out past Verde Junction.
你认为有可能将它开到90吗?
Do you think it’s possible to get it up to 90?
9O? 妈的 有谁会这么急啊?
Ninety? Tarnation. Who would ever need to be in such a hurry?
只是在打个赌罢了
Just a little bet he and I have, that’s all.
在理论上来说 这办得到吗?
Theoretically speaking, could it be done?
我想 要是在平原上有一条直的铁轨…
I suppose, if you had a straight stretch of track with a level grade…
后面没有拖着车厢
and you weren’t hauling no cars…
再把火烧得够热
and if you could get the fire hot enough.
我是说比地狱之火还要热
I’m talking about hotter than the blazes of Hell itself.
它就有可能达到这速度
It might be possible to get her up that fast.
下一班火车什么时候来?
When does the next train come through?
星期一早上八点
Monday morning at 8:00.
这里 这条支线距离克雷顿峡谷3哩
Here. This spur that runs off the main line 3 miles out to Clayton Ravine.
这是一条平坦笔直的铁轨 而且在1985年时仍然存在
It’s a long stretch of level track that will still exist in 1985.
我们就在这里用火车头推德罗林车
This is where we’ll push the DeLorean with the locomotive.
奇怪的 这张地图把克雷顿峡谷叫做修那许峡谷
Funny. This map calls Clayton Ravine “Shonash Ravine.”
肯定用的是印第安旧名字 很好
That must be the old Indian name for it. It’s perfect.
这条铁轨直达峡谷上面的桥…
A long run that goes across the bridge over the ravine…
靠近希尔戴尔社区一带
over near that Hilldale housing development.
没错 但根据这份地图…
Right, but according to this map…
那里没有桥
there is no bridge.
博士 我们可以打消那个主意了
Well, Doc, we can scratch that idea.
我们可不能等上一年半载的让它完工
We can’t wait around here half year for this thing to get finished.
马提 这很好
Marty, it’s perfect.
你只是没有以四度空间来思考
You’re not thinking fourth dimensionally.
我在这方面确实不行
Right. I have a problem with that.
你还不明白吗 这座桥1985还在
Don’t you see? The bridge will exist in 1985.
安全牢固 而且还在使用
It’s safe and still in use.
只要我们能在到达峡谷前…
As long as we get the DeLorean up to 88 mph…
将德罗林车推进到88英哩…
before we hit the edge of the ravine…
我们就会及时到达那座桥已经完成的年代
we’ll instantaneously arrive at a point in time where the bridge is completed.
车子底下将会有铁轨 然后安全通过峡谷
We’ll have track under us and coast safely across the ravine.
-那个火车头呢 -将是个壮观的坠毁
-What about the locomotive? -It will be a spectacular wreck.
可惜没有人看见这一切
Too bad no one will be around to see it.
-救命啊! -天哪
-Help me! -Great Scott!
快点
Hurry!
跳
Jump!
谢谢你 先生 你救了我的…
Thank you, sir. You saved my…
命
life.
艾米布朗听候差遣 小姐…
Emmett Brown at your service, Miss…
克蕾拉
Clayton.
克雷顿
Clara Clayton.
好美的名字
What a beautiful name.
我能把行李搬进去吗?
May I help you inside with these?
不用了 我自己来就可以
That won’t be necessary. I can take care of it.
-你已经给了我很多帮助 -但这真的一点也不麻烦
-You’ve done more than enough already. -But it’s really no trouble.
她说不用了 我们也该走了
She says it’s fine, and we have to get going.
女士 祝你教学顺利 一切平安
Ma’am, good luck with your school teaching and everything.
我会去说明那辆出租马车损毁的经过
I’ll straighten everything out for the buckboard rental.
你不必担心 我感到我该对此事负责
Don’t worry about that. I feel somewhat responsible for what happened.
你很有绅士的风度 布朗先生
That would be very gentlemanly of you, Mr. Brown. Emmett.
你知道吗? 我有点感激那条惊了马的蛇
You know, I’m almost glad that snake spooked those horses.
否则 我们可能永远不会认识
Otherwise, we might never have met.
我想这一切都是缘分吧
I suppose it was destiny.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for everything.
请别客气
You’re quite welcome.
我还会再见到你 对吧?
I will see you again, won’t I?
当然 我相信你会经常见到我 我在镇上有个店
Of course. You’ll see lots of me I am sure. I have a shop in town.
我是本地的科学家 铁匠
I’m the local scientist, I mean, blacksmith.
科学? 哪方面的科学
Science, What sort of science?
天文学? 化学?
Astronomy? Chemistry?
事实上 我研究各方面的科学
Actually, I’m a student of all sciences.
博士 我们得走了
Doc, we have to get going.
恕我们失陪了 克蕾拉
Yes. Excuse us, Clara.
我们要走了
We have to get going.
再见
Toodle-oo.
你会经常见到她是什么意思
What do you mean, you’ll be seeing lots of her?
我可能会顺路来看看她
I might see her again just in passing.
你看见她看你的眼神吗?
Did you see the way she was looking at you?
那是因为刚才吓坏了 对吧?
She did have quite a scare, right?
不管怎样 克雷顿小姐差点就摔到克雷顿峡谷底下
After all, Miss Clayton almost ended up at the bottom of Clayton Ravine.
天啊 克雷顿峡谷是以一个教师的名字命名的
Holy shit. Clayton Ravine was named after a teacher.
-他们说她在一百年前掉下去的 -百年前?
-They say she fell in there 100 years ago. -100 years ago!
-那就是今年 -学校里每个人都知道这故事
-That’s this year! -Every kid in the school knows that story.
我们总希望有些老师也摔到峡谷下
We all have teachers we’d like to see fall into the ravine.
我的天
Great Scott!
那么她应该和那马车一起跌下去
Then she was supposed to go over in that wagon.
我可能已经严重地改变了历史
Now I may have seriously altered history.
你瞧 博士 最坏能发生什么事?
Look, Doc, what’s the worse that can happen?
顶多不以她的名字命名峡谷
So they don’t name the ravine after her.
我们还是把德罗林车弄好 离开这吧
Let’s get the DeLorean ready and get out of here.
我真希望我从来没有发明那该死的时光机器
I wish I’d never invented that infernal time machine.
它只会带来灾难
It’s caused nothing but disaster.
博士 这是马提
Doc, this is Marty.
你听见了吗?
Do you read me? Over.
正常 马提
Check, Marty.
好极了 博士 它们能用
Great. These things still work.
好的 我们再把全部的计划演练一遍
All right. Once more, let’s go over the entire plan and layout.