至于帽子 我忘了拿
and I just forgot my hat.
你怎么可以忘了帽子?
How could you forget a thing like your hat?
-你要点水吗? -好的
-Would you like some water? -Yeah.
我看这样安排 伊斯威特先生
I’ll tell you what I’ll do, Mr. Eastwood.
我会帮你找你那位铁匠朋友
I’ll help you find your blacksmith friend.
你今晚可以睡在谷仓里…
You can stay the night in the barn…
明天我带你到铁路那边去
and tomorrow I’ll take you as far as the railroad tracks.
你可以顺着它走到镇上
You can follow them straight into town.
我甚至可以送你一顶帽子
I’ll even give you a hat.
真是太好了 谢谢
That’s great. Thanks.
亲爱的威廉
That’s my William.
我想你会觉得谷仓很舒服
I think you’ll find the barn comfortable.
我养的猪可从没抱怨过
Never had any complaints about it from the pigs.
-借一步说话 -好的
-A word with you. -Aye.
帮我抱一下好吗?
Will you hold him for a minute?
你觉得这样留下他会不会给我们家带来不幸?
Are you sure you’re not bringing a curse on this house taking him in like that?
-他是个很古怪的年轻人 -但我对他有种感觉
-He’s such a strange young man. -But I’ve just got a feeling about him.
我觉得照顾他是应该的 这很重要
Looking after him is the right thing to do. That’s important.
是吧
Hey, buddy.
你看这孩子跟他处得多好
Look how the baby takes to him.
小威尔一向不喜欢陌生人
Little Will never takes to strangers.
好像他跟我们有某种联♥系♥
It’s almost as if he’s connected to us.
威尔
Hey, Will.
原来你就是我的曾祖父
So you’re my great-grandfather.
麦克佛莱家在美国出生的第一代
The first McFly born in America.
而且你还尿在我的身上
And you peed on me.
-给我肥皂 -给
-Give us some soap. -Here you go.
警长办公室
出差到海斯维尔执行臭罗麦克斯的绞刑
看看谁进来了
Take a look and see what just breezed in the door.
我不知道马戏团到镇上来了
I didn’t know the circus was in town.
那衬衫一定是从中国死人身上剥下来的
Must have got that shirt off a dead Chinese.
要些什么? 陌生人
What will it be, stranger?
我要…
I’ll have…
-冰水 -冰水?
-ice water. -Ice water?
水?
Water?
你要水 把你的头泡在外面马槽里就行了
You want water, you better dunk your head in the horse trough out there.
我们这供应威士忌
In here, we pour whiskey.
-对不起 -什么事?
-Excuse me. -For what?
我在找一位铁匠
I’m trying to find a blacksmith.
麦克佛莱 我告诉过你别到这…
Seamus McFly, Thought I told you never to come in…
你不是西米斯 麦克佛莱
You ain’t Seamus McFly.
你长得像他 特别是配上那顶丑帽子
You look like him, though, especially with that dog-ugly hat.
你是那土包子的亲戚吗
You kin to that hay barber?
-你叫什么名字? 小子 -马…
-What’s your name, dude? -Marty…
伊斯威特
Eastwood.
克林 伊斯威特
Clint Eastwood.
-哪来的蠢名字啊? -我看他是跑出来的小畜生
-What kind of stupid name is that? -He’s the runt of the litter.
兄弟们 看见他这些白牙齿没有?
Boys, would you look-see at these pearly whites?
除了买♥♥来的假牙我还没见过这样的牙齿
I ain’t seen teeth that straight that weren’t store-bought.
看他穿的平底鞋 那是什么皮做的?
Take a gander at them moccasins. What kind of skins is them?
-上面的字是什么意思? -耐吉? 印第安土话?
-What’s that writing mean? -Nike? Is that Indian talk?
酒保 我在找那个骗子铁匠
Bartender, I’m looking for that no-good, cheating blacksmith.
-你见过他吗 -没有 泰伦先生 没看见
-You seen him? -No, sir, Mr. Tannen. I have not.
你就是疯狗泰伦
You’re Mad Dog Tannen.
疯狗?
Mad Dog?
我痛恨这名字
I hate that name.
我痛恨它 你听见了没?
I hate it, you hear?
没人能叫我疯狗
Nobody calls me Mad Dog!
特别是你这种没用的窝囊废
Especially not some duded-up, egg-sucking gutter trash.
给我跳舞
Dance! Come on!
给我跳 你可以跳得更好
Come on, runt! You can dance better than that!
妈的
Shit.
-你最好快逃命 小子 -把他抓起来
-You better run, squirrel. -Get him!
我们盖了新的法♥院♥ 正好执行绞刑
We got ourselves a new courthouse. It’s high time we had a hanging!
看他在那里晃荡
Look at him sway.
是啊 这镇上好久没吊过人了
Yeah, haven’t had a hanging in a long time!
我可以在五百码外射中一只狗身上的虱子 泰伦
I shoot the fleas off a dog’s back at 500 yards, Tannen…
现在就瞄着你的脑袋
and it’s pointed at your head!
-你欠我钱 打铁的 -这话怎么说?
-You owe me money, blacksmith. -How do you figure?
我的马掉了一只马蹄铁
My horse threw a shoe.
你钉的马蹄铁 你就得负责
You done the shoeing, so that makes you responsible.
由于你一直没付我工钱 我认为拉平了
Since you never paid me for the job, I’d say that makes us even.
错了
Wrong!
掉马蹄的时候我正在马上 我摔下去了!
I was on my horse when it happened, and I got throwed off!
摔破一瓶上等的肯塔基红眼酒
That caused me to bust a perfectly good bottle of fine Kentucky redeye.
所以在我说 你赔我五块威士忌钱…
The way I figure it, blacksmith, you owe me $5 for the whiskey…
和75块的马钱
and $75 for the horse!
正好是八十块
That’s the $80.
如果你的马掉了马蹄铁 我再给它钉一个
If your horse threw a shoe, bring him back and I’ll reshoe him.
我已打死它了
I shot that horse!
-那是你的事 泰伦 -错了 是你问题
-That’s your problem, Tannen. -Wrong. That’s yours.
从现在起 你在走路时最好小心点
From now on, you better be looking behind you when you walk.
因为有一天你的背上会挨颗子弹
Because one day you’re gonna get a bullet in your back.
马提 我已经清楚地告诉你别来这里…
Marty, I gave you explicit instructions not to come here…
而是让你直接回1985年去
but to go directly back to 1985.
我知道 但我非来不可
I know, but I had to come.
很高兴能见到你 马提
It’s good to see you, Marty.
马提 你得换身衣服才行
You’ve got to do something about those clothes.
-穿成这样会来子弹的 -或者被吊死
-Dressed like that, you’ll get shot. -Or hanged.
哪个白♥痴♥给你穿的这身衣服?
What idiot dressed you in that outfit?
就是你
You did.
为了八十块钱被比佛泰伦从背后射杀?
Shot in the back by Buford Tannen over a matter of $80?
9月7号♥
September 7?
就是周一
That’s this Monday!
现在我想赔钱了
Now I wish I’d paid him off.
这个挚爱的克蕾拉是谁? 我不认识叫克蕾拉的
Who’s this “beloved Clara”? I don’t know anyone named Clara.
我也不知道 博士
I don’t know, Doc.
我还以为她是你的女朋友
I thought maybe she was a girlfriend of yours.
如果我卷入1885这个时代的…
My involvement in such a social relationship…
社会关系…
here in 1885…
就可能破坏时空的连续性
could result in a disruption of the space-time continuum.
身为一个科学家…
As a scientist…
我绝不能冒这种险
I can never take that risk.
介于我们有过的经历 这绝对不行
Certainly not after what we’ve already been through.
-艾米 -休伯特
-Emmett! Hello, Emmett. -Hubert.
是市长
It’s the mayor.
打扰一下 艾米
Excuse me, Emmett.
还记得吗 上周你自愿报名去…
Do you remember last week when you volunteered…
车站接新来的学校教师?
to meet the new schoolteacher at the station?
是的 记得
Yes, quite so.
我们刚接到消息 她明天到
We just got word she’s coming in tomorrow.
这是具体事项
Here are the details for you.
-多谢你的帮助 -不客气 休伯特
-Thanks for all your help. -Anytime, Hubert.
她的名字叫克雷顿
Her name’s Miss Clara Clayton.
现在我知道克蕾拉是谁了
Now we know who Clara is.
马提 不可能
Marty, it’s impossible.
一见钟情的说法根本就是浪漫派的胡扯
The idea that I could fall in love at first sight is romantic nonsense.
这种事根本没有科学理论根据
There’s no scientific rationale for that concept.
这又不是科学
It’s not science.
当你遇上了情投意合的女孩 就像是被雷击
You meet the right girl, it hits you like lightning.
别再说了
Please, don’t say that.
我和珍尼弗就是这样
That’s the way it was for me and Jennifer.
我们甚至无法将视线从对方的身上移开
We couldn’t keep our eyes off each other.
珍尼弗 天哪 希望她没事
God, Jennifer, I hope she’s all right.
我不敢相信我们就这样把她丢在走廊上
I can’t believe we just left her on the porch.
别担心 她不会有事
Don’t worry. She’ll be fine.
当你在1955年把那本年鉴烧掉后 时间线就恢复正常了
When you burned the almanac in 1955, the normal timeline was restored.
当我们回到1985年…
Once we’re back in 1985…
你只需要到她家去叫醒她就行了
you just have to go to her house to wake her up.
把那个阀门向右转到头
Turn that valve over there, all the way to the right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!