你常说 知道自己的命运并不是什么好事
You always say it’s not good to know too much about your own destiny.
你说的对 马提 我已经知道得够多了
You’re right, Marty. I know too much already.
还是别去了解自己未来的处境
Better that I not attempt to uncover the circumstances of my own future.
哥白尼 来吧
Copernicus. Come on, boy!
我去找他
I’ll get him.
哥白尼
Copernicus!
来吧 我们回家
Come on. Let’s go home, boy.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
怎么了? 哥白尼
What’s wrong, Copernicus?
来吧 我们回家
Come on, let’s go.
博士 到这来
Doc, come here!
快
Quick!
出什么事了 你就像见了鬼
What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.
你就在这 博士
You’re not far off, Doc.
天哪
Great Scott!
看看这
Check this out.
死于1885年9月7日 就在你写那封信后一周
Died September 7, 1885. That’s one week after you wrote the letter!
他的挚爱 克蕾拉
Erected in eternal memory by his beloved Clara.
谁是克蕾拉?
Who the hell is Clara?
-马提 别站在上面 -对不起
-Please don’t stand there! -Right. Sorry.
我得再照一张
I have to get another picture.
为了八十块钱 被比佛泰伦从背后射杀
Shot in the back by Buford Tannen over a matter of $80
这算是哪门子的未来啊?
What kind of a future do you call that?
比佛泰伦是个声名狼藉的枪手…
Buford Tannen was a notorious gunman…
他的坏脾气和流口水的毛病…
whose short temper and a tendency to drool…
为他赢得了疯狗的外号♥
earned him the nickname Mad Dog.
他拔枪的速度很快 还吹嘘自己杀过12个人…
He was quick on the trigger and bragged he had killed 12 men…
不包括印第安人或中国人在内
not including Indians or Chinamen.
-有提到我吗? 我是12个中的一个? -等等
-Does it name me? Am I one of the 12? -just a minute.
这说法无法得到证实 没有准确的记录…
This claim cannot be proven since precise records were not kept…
原因是 泰伦在1884年射杀了一个…
after Tannen shot a newspaper editor…
写了一篇对他不利的文章的报社编辑
who printed an unfavorable story about him in 1884.
-所以我们什么也找不到 -看
-That’s why we can’t find anything. -Look.
威廉麦克佛莱全家合照 你的亲戚?
William McFly and family. Your relatives?
我的曾祖父是叫威廉 这就是他 长得不错
My great-grandfather’s name was William. That’s him. Good-looking guy.
麦克佛莱家 却没有姓布朗的
McFlys, but no Browns.
或许弄错了 或许那不是你的坟墓
Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe that grave wasn’t yours.
可能在1885年还有个叫艾米布朗的
There could’ve been another Emmett Brown in 1885.
那时镇上有你们家的亲戚吗?
Did you have any relatives here back then?
布朗家1908年才搬来希尔谷 他们当时叫逢布朗斯
The Browns didn’t come to Hill Valley until 1908. Then they were the von Brauns.
我父亲在第一次大战时改的名字
My father changed our name during World War I.
你看
Look.
天哪 是我
Great Scott, it’s me!
那么这一切全都是真的了?
Then it is true, all of it.
在过去时代被枪杀的就是我
It is me who goes back there and gets shot.
这不会发生 博士
It’s not gonna happen, Doc.
你修好时光器电路 换上新轮胎后…
After you fix the time circuits and put new tires on the DeLorean…
我就回到1885年把你接回家
I’m going back to 1885, and I’m bringing you home.
衣服还合身吗?
The clothes fit?
除了靴子紧了点外都还行
Everything except the boots. They’re kind of tight.
你确定这些很逼真吗?
Are you sure this stuff is authentic?
当然 你难道没看过西部片?
Of course. Haven’t you ever seen a Western?
我看过
Yeah, I have.
克林伊斯威特可不会穿成这样
Clint Eastwood never wore anything like this.
-克林是谁? -你不知道
-Clint who? -Right. You haven’t heard of him yet.
你要穿上靴子
You have to wear the boots.
你不能穿这种新潮的东西去1885年
You can’t wear those futuristic things back in 1885.
就算在1955年都够前卫的了
You shouldn’t be wearing them here in 1955.
一到那边我就穿上它们
As soon as I get there, I’ll put them on.
我想一切都准备好了 油箱也加满了
I think we’re about ready. I put gas in the tank.
你未来的衣服也打了包
Your future clothes are packed.
为了以防万一 对讲机也换了新电池
Just in case, fresh batteries for your walkie-talkies.
那个能飘浮的装置呢?
What about that floating device?
-飞行滑板 -好
-Hoverboard. -All right.
从这里到希尔谷市得走很久
It’s gonna be a long walk back to Hill Valley from here.
但这是最安全的计划
It’s still the safest plan.
我不能把你送到人多的地方…
We can’t risk sending you back into a populated area…
或是一个地形不清楚的地带
or to a spot that’s geographically unknown.
你不会想撞上一棵过去的树吧?
You don’t want to crash into some tree that existed in the past.
这是一大♥片♥开阔地…
This was all completely open country…
当你抵达后将会有足够的空间
so you’ll have plenty of runout space when you arrive.
记住 你要去的地方没有路
Remember, where you’re going, there are no roads.
那边有个山洞 是隐藏时光旅行车的好地方
There’s a cave over there which will be a perfect place to hide the time vehicle.
新的时光电路控制管已近预热
The new time-circuit control tubes are warmed up.
时光电路启动
Time circuits on.
我是在9月1日写的那封信 所以我送你去…
I wrote the letter on September 1, so we’ll send you to…
1885年9月2日 星期3 早上8点
September 2, that’s a Wednesday. September 2, 1885, 8:00 a.m.
我是在7号♥周一射杀 所以你有五天的时间找到我
I get shot on Monday the 7th. You have five days to locate me.
我那封信上说我是铁匠 所以我可能会有一间店铺
According to my letter, I’m a blacksmith, so I probably have a shop somewhere.
你只要将时光旅行车…
All you got to do is drive the time vehicle…
朝那银幕开去 加速到每小时88英哩
directly toward that screen, accelerating to 88 miles an hour.
等一下
Wait a minute.
如果我朝那银幕开过去 会撞上那些印第安人
If I drive straight towards the screen, I’ll crash into those Indians.
马提 你没有从四度空间的角度来思考
Marty, you’re not thinking fourth dimensionally.
你会回到1885年 那些印第安人不会在那里
You’ll instantly be transported to 1885 and those Indians won’t even be there.
是啊
Right.
祝你我俩都有好运
Good luck, for both of our sakes.
我们在未来见
See you in the future.
-你是说过去 -对
-You mean the past. -Exactly.
一路顺风 马提
Happy trails, Marty!
准备好了? 马提
Ready, Marty?
准备好了
Ready!
-出发 -加油 银马
-Set! -Hi-ho, Silver.
印第安人
Indians!
那个山洞
The cave!
冲锋
Charge!
骑兵队
Shit! The cavalry!
该死 我把油管弄破了
Damn, I ripped the fuel line.
麦姬 打些水来 这边有个人受伤了
Maggie! Fetch some water! We got a hurt man here.
-妈 是你吗? -瞧你
-Mom, is that you? -There, there.
你已经睡了近六个钟头
You’ve been asleep for nearly six hours.
我做了一个好可怕的梦
I had this horrible nightmare.
我梦见我在西部
I dreamed I was in a Western.
我被一大群印第安人追赶…
I was being chased by all these Indians…
还有一头熊
and a bear.
这是麦克佛莱农场 你很安全
You’re safe and sound now here at the McFly farm.
麦克佛莱农场?
“McFly farm”?
你是我的…
You’re my…
-你是谁? -麦姬 麦克佛莱
-Who are you? -The name is Maggie McFly.
麦姬?
Maggie?
是麦克佛莱太太 别忘了要称太太
And that’s Mrs. McFly, and don’t you be forgetting the “Mrs.”
-请问贵姓 先生 -这…
-What might your name be, sir? -It’s…
伊斯威特
Eastwood.
克林 伊斯威特
Clint Eastwood.
你的头撞伤了 伊斯威特先生
You hit your head, Mr. Eastwood.
虽然不严重 但幸好西米斯发现了你
Not too serious, but lucky for you Seamus found you when he did.
西米斯
Seamus.
我丈夫
Me husband.
恕我失陪 我得去看威廉
You’ll be excusing me, while I tend to William.
不要紧 威廉
That’s okay, Will.
-他就是威廉?
-That’s William?
威廉 西恩 麦克佛莱 我们家在美国出生的第一代
William Sean McFly, the first of our family to be born in America.
威尔 这位客人是克林伊斯威特先生
It’s okay, Will. This here is Mr. Clint Eastwood visiting.
他很喜欢你呢
He sure likes you.
有晚餐了
I’ve got supper.
我不是个爱打探隐私的人…
I’m not one to pry into a man’s personal affairs…
但你是如何来到这里…
but exactly how is it you came to be way out here…
没有马 没有靴子 也没帽子
without a horse, or boots, or a hat?
我的车…
Well, my car…
马出问题了 而且一头熊吃了我的靴子…
horse broke down and a bear ate my boots…