任何事
Anything at all.
真该让她写契约书
-I’d like to have that in writing.
我也是这么觉得
-Yeah, me, too.
马丁 你干嘛这么紧张
Marty, why are you so nervous?
拿到了!
Yes!
不!
No!
怎么会是”美女图鉴”
“Oh LaLa”? “Oh LaLa”?
博士?
Doc! Doc!
混♥蛋♥ 把你的脏手拿开 博士 请回答
Hey, you. Doc, come in!
马丁 怎么样?
Marty, what’s up?
我搞砸了
Doc! I’m in trouble. I blew it.
书在哪里? 在毕夫那里
Where’s the book? Biff must have it.
我只拿到封页 毕夫在哪里?
I’ve only got the cover. Where’s Biff?
这是你自找的 我不知道
You’re asking for it. I don’t know.
你不知道? 他现在可能在任何地方
Any idea? No! He could be anywhere by now.
大家的未来都决定在 你能不能拿到那本书
The entire future depends on you getting that book!
我知道 我只是 毕夫 住手!
I know. I just don’t… Stop it!
住手 他的手会断的
Stop it, Biff. You’ll break his arm. Stop it!
当然! 我得走了
Of course! I gotta go.
还有一个机会 我老爸将要揍毕夫了
I got one chance! My old man is about to deck Biff!
好!
Yes!
好像进入幻境一样
Talk about deja vu.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
好了 大家让一让
Okay, everybody, let’s back up.
退后一点 给他一点空气
Everybody just back up. Give him a little bit of room.
没问题 我会心肺复苏术
It’s okay. I know CPR. I know CPR.
什么是心肺复苏术? 是你!
-What’s CPR? -You!
他没事
-He’s fine.
你是不是拿了他的皮夹?
-Did you just take his wallet?
他把那家伙的皮夹拿走
He took that guy’s wallet.
博士 我拿到了
Doc, success. I got it.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
干的好 马丁
Great, Marty.
我把熔解器装上 我们在体育馆屋顶见
As soon as I reload the fusion generator we’ll meet on the roof of the school gym.
屋顶见 知道了 嘿 是他!
On the roof. 10.4. It’s him!
他想伪装逃跑 那是什么?
He’s in disguise. Guys, what’s that?
去抓他!
Come on! Let’s get him!
该死!
Damn!
好 我们再唱一首
All right! Let’s do another.
他到哪里去了? 不是才进来嘛
Where did he go? He just came in here!
你们看! 他怎么会到台上去了
-Look! How did he get on stage?
等他下台就去抓他
-When he’s through, we’ll nail him.
衣服怎么会换得这么快
How did he change his clothes so fast?
在我们那边是老歌♥
It’s an oldie where I come from.
这是一首即兴蓝调
All right, guys, blues riff in B.
注意我的节拍 尽量跟上
Watch me for the changes, and try and keep up, okay?
博士 请回答! 请说
Doc, come in! Come in.
毕夫的同党追进体育馆 他们要抓我
Biff’s guys chased me into the gym. They’re going to jump “me.”
那就快离开那里
Get out of there!
不 是另一个我
No, not me. The other me.
就是那个在舞台上演奏的我
The one on stage playing Johnny B. Goode.
我的天!
My God.
那他会误了闪电 而你会回不去 这是大灾难
He could miss his opportunity to return! We’ll have a major paradox!
什么灾难 是会毁灭宇宙的灾难吗
Wait. A paradox? One of those things that could destroy the universe?
你要设法阻止那些人 同时不能碰上另一个你
You have to stop those guys without being seen by your other self.
或是你的父母
or your parents.
知道了
I know.
怎么搞的?
What the hell?
他到哪里去了? 谁?
-Where is he? -Who?
卡尔文克莱 谁?
-Calvin Klein. -Who?
戴帽子的家伙
-With the hat, where is he?
他往那边去了
-He went that way.
我好像看到他拿了你的皮夹
I think he took your wallet.
我好像看到他拿了他的皮夹
I think he took his wallet.
你们大概还没办法 接受这样的音乐
I guess you guys aren’t ready for that yet…
但是你们的小孩会喜欢的
…but your kids are going to love it.
博士 没事了
Doc, success. Everything’s cool.
我在一分钟内 会降落在屋顶上
Great. I’ll be landing at the roof in one minute.
我在那里等你
I’ll be there.
马丁 那首歌♥满特别的
Marty, that was very interesting music.
我希望你不介意 乔治说要送我回家
I hope you don’t mind. George asked to take me home.
好 我就知道你们会合得来
Yeah. Great. Great. I had a feeling about you two.
我也这么觉得
I had a feeling, too.
喂 笨蛋
Butthead!
你以为那种伪装能骗得了我?
You think that stupid disguise can get by me?
咱们来分个胜负
Let’s have it out.
现在 你和我
You and me, right now.
不用了
No, thanks.
怎么啦?
What’s the matter?
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
原来你是个胆小鬼
Are you chicken?
说对了 你是个胆小鬼
That’s it, isn’t it? Nothing but a little chicken.
没人叫我胆小鬼
Nobody calls me a…
怎么
What the hell…
你居然偷我东西?
You steal my stuff?
这一脚是为我车子踢的
And this one’s for my car!
我搞砸了 毕夫抓到我 并把书拿走了
Doc! I blew it. Biff nailed me. He took the book.
他开车走了
He drove away with it in his car.
是我的错 我应该早点来
It’s my fault. I should have left sooner.
不管了 他往哪儿去?
-No time for that. Where did he go?
向东 朝隧♥道♥开去了 快上车
-To the River Road Tunnel. Get in!
博士 他就在那里
Yes! There he is, Doc!
降落在他车上 把车弄瘫掉
-Let’s land on him and cripple his car.
我们是迪罗里安 太轻了 反而会被他拆散
-That’s a ’46 Ford. We’re a DeLorean. He’ll rip us like tin foil.
那我们该怎么做? 我有办法
-So what do we do? -I have a plan.
重复今晚的气象报告
Repeating tonight’s weather bulletin,
一场大雷雨 正朝山谷镇方向进行
a severe thunderstorm is heading for Hill Valley.
本电台服务所有山谷郡地区
Serving Hill Valley and Hill County…
您现在正收听KKHV电台
…you’re tuned to KKHV, the voice of Hill Valley.
至于社区日程表
Turning to community calendar,
山谷镇妇女俱乐部蛋糕拍卖♥♥会
the Hill Valley Women’s Club bake sale…
将于明天下午两点到五点举♥行♥
…will be held tomorrow from 2:00 to 5:00…
地点是在 森林路的社区活动中心
…at the community center on Forest Road.
至于运动迷 今天的 大学足球赛真是高♥潮♥起伏
For you sports fans, there was much action today in college football.
这是前十名的资料
Here’s what happened to the top 10.
加州大学 以19比17胜华盛顿大学
UCLA narrowly defeated Washington 19-17.
密歇根州大学 以42比14胜明尼苏达
Michigan State crushed Minnesota 42-14.
俄亥俄州大学 以20比10胜爱荷华
Ohio State beat lowa 20-10.
密歇根大胜印第安纳 糟糕!
-Michigan blanked Indiana 30-0. -Shit.
圣母院赢北卡罗来纳 他妈的!
-lt was Notre Dame over North Carolina… -Son of a bitch.
俄克拉荷马 大胜爱荷华州大学
Oklahoma ripped lowa State 52-0.
西弗吉尼亚 以26比7输给匹兹堡
West Virginia lost to Pittsburgh 26-7.
德州农工大学 以20比10赢莱斯队
Texas A&M over Rice 20-10.
马里兰 以25比12胜克雷蒙森
Maryland defeated Clemson 25-12…
德州基♥督♥大学 以47比20胜德州大学
…and it was Texas Christian over Texas 47-20.
重复今晚的气象报告 一场大雷雨…
Repeating tonight’s earlier weather bulletin, a severe thundershower…
又是你?
You again?
放手!
Let it go!
放手!
Let it go!
离我的车远一点!
Let go of this car!
他应该学到教训了
That’ll teach him.
博士 快走
Go, Doc!
马丁 抓紧
Hold on, Marty!
该死!
Shit!
粪肥! 我恨粪肥
Manure! I hate manure!
博士 一切都好吧
Doc, is everything all right? Over.
这不是飞行的好天气
It’s very miserable flying weather…
降落时会遇到很多乱流
…much too turbulent for a landing from this direction.
我必须从南方进来 你拿到书了吗?
I’ll have to approach from the south. Have you got the book?
拿到了 就在我手中
In my hand, Doc! I got it in my hand!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!