他说这本书上有 本世纪所有运动比赛的结果
He says this book will tell me the outcome of every sporting event this century.
我只要赌赢的那一方 就永远不会输
All I have to do is bet on the winner and I’ll never lose.
我问 你的目的是什么?
So I said, “What’s the catch?”
他说 我没有目的 但你一定要保密
He says, “No catch. Just keep it a secret.”
然后他就不见了
After that, he disappeared.
我一直没再看见他
I never saw him again.
他另外还告诉我一件事
He told me one more thing.
他说 有一天一个疯狂科学家
He said, “Someday a crazy, wild.eyed scientist…
或是一个小孩可能会出现 问起这本书
“…or a kid may show up asking about that book.
如果真的发生了
“And if that ever happens…”
没想到会是你
Funny. I never thought it would be you.
毕夫 你忘了一件事 那是什么东西?
Biff, you’re forgetting one thing. What the hell is that?
你死定了 混♥蛋♥
You’re dead, you little son of a bitch!
他在那里 等一下
-There he is! -Wait, kid!
有种就跳呀
Go ahead, kid. Jump.
自杀最好
A suicide will be nice and neat.
如果我不自杀呢?
What if I don’t?
那就请你吃子弹
Lead poisoning.
你不怕警♥察♥吗?
What about the police, Biff?
他们会根据子弹找出手♥枪♥来
They’re going to match the bullet with that gun.
警♥察♥归我管
Kid, I own the police.
况且他们至今仍找不到 杀你父亲的凶手
Besides, they couldn’t match up the bullet that killed your old man.
你是个狗养
You son of a…
我想这就是因果报应
I suppose it’s poetic justice.
两个麦佛莱被同一支枪杀死
Two McFlys with the same gun.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
怎么搞的?
What the hell…
博士 门开得好
Nice job, Doc!
你一定不相信 但我们得回到1955年
You’re not going to believe this. We’ve got to go back to 1955.
我不信
I don’t believe it.
不错 是1955年11月12日
That’s right, Doc. November 12, 1955.
那个老毕夫怎么会选那一天
Unbelievable that old Biff could’ve chosen that particular date.
也许表示那一天
It could mean that that point in time
具有宇宙的重要性
contains some cosmic significance…
是时空暂时汇聚点
…as if it were the temporal junction point of the entire space.time continuum…
或者那只是个巧合
…or it could just be an amazing coincidence.
该死 我得记得修这个
Damn! Got to fix that thing.
好 时间设定完成
All right. Time circuits on.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean, time circuits on?
我们现在就回去吗 对
Doc, we’re not going back now. That’s right.
詹妮佛和爱因斯坦怎么办?
What about Jennifer? What about Einstein?
不能把他们留在这里 放心
We can’t leave them. Don’t worry.
假设我们成功了 这个被改变的1985年
Assuming we succeed on our mission… this alternate 1985
就会变回原来的1985年
will be changed into the real 1985…
詹妮佛和爱因斯坦 也就跟着转变
…instantaneously transforming around Jennifer and Einie.
他们不会有事的 而且会忘掉这里的一切
Jennifer and Einie will be fine. They’ll have no memory of this horrible place.
如果不能成功呢?
Doc. -What if we don’t succeed?
一定要成功
-We must succeed.
真奇怪 我怎么觉得好像昨天才来过
This is heavy, Doc. It’s like I was here yesterday.
你是昨天才来过 想不到吧?
You were here yesterday, Marty. Amazing, isn’t it?
再过二十二分钟天就亮了
Sunrise should be in about 22 minutes.
你先进城 我来找小毕夫的行踪
You go into town. Track down young Biff and tail him.
今天的某段时间 老毕夫会出现把书给小毕夫
Sometime today, old Biff will show up to give young Biff the Almanac.
你不能干预 让老毕夫以为他成功
Above all you must not interfere. Let old Biff believe he’s succeeded
这样他才会离开1955年 并把迪罗里安开到未来
so he’ll leave 1955… and bring the DeLorean to the future.
好 等老毕夫一走
-Right. Once old Biff is gone,
只要有机会就把年鉴拿走
grab the Almanac anyway that you can.
记住 我们的未来就靠这次行动
-Remember, our futures depend on this.
你不用提醒我
-You don’t have to remind me of that.
这是望远镜和无线电♥话♥机
Here’s some binoculars and a walkie.talkie to keep in contact.
我在这里修机器
I’ll stay and repair the short in the time circuit.
这样就不怕有人偷车了
That way, we don’t risk anyone else stealing the time machine…
也不会冒 碰到另一个自己的危险
…and I won’t risk accidentally running into my other self.
另一个自己? 对 这里有两个我
Other self? Yes. There are now two of me here…
和两个你
…and there are two of you here.
一个是1955年的布朗博士
The other me is the Dr. Emmett Brown from 1955.
他帮另一个你回到1985年
The other me that helps the other you get back to 1985.
还记得电击钟塔吗?
Remember the lightning bolt at the clock tower?
那是今晚才发生
That doesn’t happen until tonight.
所以千万小心不要碰到 另一个自己 你身上得带点钱
Be careful not to run into your other self. Let me give you some money.
必须准备好各种不同的钞票
Have to be prepared for all monetary possibilities.
去买♥♥件50年代的衣服 好的
Get yourself some ’50s clothes. Check, Doc.
别太引人注目
Something inconspicuous.
博士 这是马丁
Doc. Come in. This is Marty. Over.
知道了 你到了吗?
Roger, this is Doc. Are you there?
是的 我已到达这个地址
Yeah, Doc. I’m at the address.
只有一个添南家
It’s the only Tannen in the book,
似乎不是毕夫的家
but I don’t think this is Biff’s house.
有个老太太住在这里
It looks like an old lady lives here.
毕夫 你要去哪里?
Biff! Yeah. Where are you going, Biff?
奶奶 我去拿车
I’m going to get my car, Grandma.
你什么时候回来 我要你按♥摩♥我的脚指头
When are you coming back? I want you to rub my toes.
闭嘴 你这个老太婆
Shut up, you old bag.
把球还给我 什么球?
Give us our ball back. What ball?
那个球! 你们在说什么?
That ball! What are you talking about?
把球还给我们!
Give us our ball!
球? 这是你们的球吗
Ball? Is this your ball?
是的! 你们想要回去
Yeah. You want it back?
是的
Yeah.
去拿呀
Go get it.
博士 那是毕夫的家 我正在跟踪他
Doc, it is Biff’s house. I’m on him. Over.
看起来不错 全修好了
She’s all fixed up,
我没办法发动它 你装了特别的装置吧?
but I couldn’t get her started. Got a kill switch?
你得知道按哪里才行 除了我没人能发动这部车
You just need the right touch. Nobody can start this car but me.
一共三百零二元五毛七 三百块钱?
The bill comes to $302.57. $300?
才几处小刮痕就要修三百元?
$300 for a couple of dents?
你开什么玩笑 没有开玩笑
That’s bullshit. It was horseshit.
车里全是马粪 我还付约翰八十块把它弄走
The whole car was horseshit. Jones wanted $80 to haul it away.
约翰可能把它卖♥♥了 你应该给我卖♥♥粪的钱
I bet he resold it. I got to get something.
你要钱 打电♥话♥叫约翰给你
You want something? You can call Jones and if he wants to give you a refund…
三百块! 让我找到那小鬼
$300! If I catch the guy
一定把他脖子扭断
that caused this I’ll break his neck.
粪肥 我记得了
The manure. I remember that.
四罐润滑油
4 cans of Valvoline.
三百块只送四罐?
4 cans for a $300 job?
那是我的午餐钱 应该给我一箱润滑油
I can’t have lunch in there. Makes me nauseous. I should get a case for $300.
你的大便车比厕所还难闻 对!
It smells worse than the bathroom. Yeah.
这种味道永远不会消失 谢啦
The stench is never going to go away, Biff. Thanks.
这是最后一次帮你
Last time I do you a favor. Last time.
洛莲 太美了
It’s perfect, Lorraine.
你一定会很漂亮
You’re going to look so good!
你看起来会像
You’re going to look…
你们在讲什么? 衣服真漂亮
Look at what we have here. Nice dress, Lorraine.
但我觉得 你什么都不♥穿♥会更好看
Although I think you’d look better wearing nothing.
你为什么不去跳海
Take a long walk off a short pier.
今晚学校有舞会 我的车修好了
There’s that dance at school tonight. Now that my car’s fixed…
所以你有机会 和最英俊的我一起去参加
…I’ll give you the honor of going with the best.Iooking guy in school.
我很忙 忙什么?
I’m busy. -Doing what?
忙着洗头发
-Washing my hair.
那和战舰装纱门一样好笑
That’s as funny as a screen door on a battleship.
笨蛋 是潜艇装纱门
Screen door on a submarine, you dork.
已经有人邀请我了
Biff, somebody already asked me to the dance.
谁? 那个猪头乔治吗
Who? That bug George McFly?
我要和卡尔文克莱一起去
-I’m going with Calvin Klein, okay?
卡尔文克莱? 不行
-Calvin Klein? No, it’s not okay.
你要和我一起去 懂吗? 把你的爪子拿开
-You’re going with me, understand? -Get your cooties off me!
什么时候你才能想清楚 你是我的女孩
When will you get it through your skull? You’re my girl.
就算你有一百万 我也不要你
I wouldn’t be your girl even if you had a million dollars!
你会的!
Yes, you will!
你我一定会在一起
It’s you and me, Lorraine.