放心 她不会有事的
Don’t worry. She’ll be fine.
窗上怎么会有铁条
I don’t remember bars being on these windows.
如果要找我 我会在实验室里拆这玩意
If you need me, I’ll be in my lab dismantling this thing.
好
Right.
怎么回事?
What the hell?
等等 你在我房♥间干什么?
Wait a minute. What are you doing in my room?
妈 强♥暴♥!
-Rape! Mom! -Okay. Okay.
强♥暴♥ 救命!
Dad, help!
混♥蛋♥ 不准动 我不是来找麻烦的
Freeze, sucker! -I don’t want any trouble.
你这个小混混 你麻烦大了
-You got trouble now, you piece of trash.
你找我女儿干嘛? 我进错了房♥子
What are you doing here? I’m in the wrong house.
你是进错了房♥子 你这个混
You got that right, you son of a…
我做错了 是的 你是大错特错
-Look. I made a mistake. -Damned right you made a mistake!
我要把你碎尸万段
I’m going to tear your ass up!
跑呀! 有本事就跑
That’s right. You keep running, sucker!
告诉那个房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥ 我不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
Tell that realty company that I ain’t selling!
他们吓不了我们
We won’t be terrorized!
一定是搞错年代了
This has got to be the wrong year.
1985年?
1985?
不可能 把报纸放下来
It can’t be. Drop it.
你就是偷报纸的小混♥蛋♥
So you’re the son of a bitch who’s been stealing my papers.
史特兰老师
Mr. Strickland.
是我 我是马丁 谁?
Mr. Strickland. It’s me, sir. Marty. Who?
马丁 是你学校的学生
Martin McFly. Don’t you know me from school?
我从没看过你 你看来就是个懒鬼
I’ve never seen you before in my life, but you look like a slacker.
没错 我爱偷懒
Yeah, that’s right. I am a slacker.
上星期你还罚过我 上星期?
-You gave me detention last week. Last week?
学校六年前就被烧毁了
-The school burned down six years ago.
限你三分钟离开我家 否则让你生不如死
You have three seconds to get off my porch with your nuts intact.
一 我只想知道到底出了什么事
One. I just want to know what’s going on.
二
Two.
喂 姓史的
Strickland! Yeah!
赏你们子弹吃
Eat lead, slackers!
走路看路行不行
Watch where you’re going, crazy drunk pedestrian.
瑞德
Red.
各位先生女士们 欢迎来到毕夫添南博物馆
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Biff Tannen Museum.
他是个献身于山谷镇的居民
Dedicated to Hill Valley’s number one citizen…
也是美国的民间英雄
…and America’s greatest living folk hero…
他就是独一无二的毕夫
…the one and only Biff Tannen.
我们都听过他的传奇
Of course we’ve all heard the legend, but who is the man?
“毕夫添南” 在馆内你将得知这位幸运儿
Inside you’ll learn how Biff
是如何成为 美国最有钱有势的人
became one of the richest men in America.
以及这个家族的辉煌历史
Learn the amazing history of the Tannen family…
他祖父就是疯狗布夫
…starting with his grandfather Buford “Mad Dog” Tannen…
西部第一快枪手
…fastest gun in the West.
毕夫出生卑微
See Biff’s humble beginnings and
当他二十一岁生日时
how a trip to the racetrack… on his 21st birthday
到赛马场赢得百万的财富
made him a millionaire overnight.
手气好得难以置信
Share in the excitement of a fabulous winning streak…
他因此获得 “世界最幸运的人”的绰号♥
…that earned him the nickname “The Luckiest Man on Earth.”
更可得知他如何利用好运气
Learn how Biff parlayed that lucky winning streak…
建立起 毕夫可这个庞大的王国
…into the vast empire called Biffco.
以及他如何在1979年
Discover how in 1979…
成功的游说赌博合法化
…Biff successfully lobbied to legalize gambling…
并将山谷镇 快倒塌的法♥院♥大楼
…and turned Hill Valley’s dilapidated courthouse…
转变成美丽的赌场旅馆
…into a beautiful casino hotel.
我只想说一件事:
I just want to say one thing:
天佑美国
God bless America!
见一见他热爱过的女人
Meet the women who shared his passion…
和他寻觅多时的真爱
…as he searched for true love…
并重新体验 毕夫最快乐的一刻
…and relive Biff’s happiest moment…
在1973年他终于和
…as in 1973 he realized his romantic dream…
相爱多年的 高中恋人洛莲结婚
…by marrying his high school sweetheart Lorraine Baines McFly.
事不过三
Third time’s the charm.
你和我们到楼上去 让我走!
Come with us upstairs. -Let me go.
我们可以来硬的 也可以来软的
-We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
来软的吧
The easy way.
妈?
Mom?
妈 是你吗
Mom, is that you?
马丁 你别紧张
Just relax, Marty.
你睡了将近两个钟头
You’ve been asleep for almost two hours.
我作了个很恐怖的梦
I had a horrible nightmare. It was terrible.
你现在是在二十七楼的家里
Well, you’re safe and sound now,
别怕 这里非常安全
back on the good old 27th floor.
二十七楼!
27th floor!
妈 那不可能是你
Mom? Mom, that can’t be you.
是我 马丁 你没事吧?
Well, yes, it’s me, Marty. Are you all right?
我很好 只是你怎么会
I’m fine. I’m fine. It’s just that you’re so… You’re so…
那么大
…big.
一切都会好转的 你饿不饿?
Everything’s going to be fine, Marty. Are you hungry?
我可以叫客房♥服务送吃的来
I can call room service.
客房♥服务?
Room service?
洛莲! 糟糕 是你父亲
Lorraine! Oh, my God. It’s your father.
我父亲?
My father?
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 你现在应该在瑞士
You’re supposed to be in Switzerland, you son of a bitch!
爸?
My father!
又被寄宿学校踢出来了吗
You got kicked out of another boarding school?
他妈的 洛莲 为你这个 不争气的儿子 我花了多少钱
Do you know how much dough I’ve blown
三个全不争气
on your no good kids?
你吵什么
What the hell do you care?
又不是供不起
We can afford it.
至少用那些钱 让我们的儿女过好点
The least we can do with that money is provide a better life for our children.
等一下 我先说清楚
Hold on. Let’s get this straight.
马丁是你的儿子 不是我的
Marty is your kid, not mine.
就算用全世界的钱供他 还是没用
All the world’s money wouldn’t help that lazy bum.
你别说了
Stop it, Biff. Just stop it.
看看他 根本就是个笨蛋
Look at him. He’s a butthead,
和他老爸一样
just like his old man was.
不准你那样说乔治
Don’t you dare speak that way about George.
你连他的一半都不如
You’re not even half the man he was.
你这个猪狗不如的东西
You son of a bitch!
永远是那么暴躁
Always the little hothead?
想捅我几下吗?
You want to take a poke at me?
该死
Damn it, Biff.
我受够了 我要离开
That’s it. I’m leaving.
那就走呀
So go ahead.
但想清楚谁替你付那些置装费
Think about this, Lorraine! Who’s going to pay for your clothes?
还有珠宝和酒
And your jewelry and liquor?
谁替你付美容整形费?
Who’s going to pay for your cosmetic surgery?
是你要我弄得这么大的
You were the one who wanted me to get these things.
你想要就还给你
If you want them back, you can have them.
你要是敢走出这扇门 我不但不供你
Look, Lorraine. You leave and I won’t only cut off you,
也不供你那些孩子们
I’ll cut off your kids.
你不会的 是吗?
You wouldn’t. Wouldn’t I?
首先 我会取消你女儿琳达的信♥用♥卡♥
First your daughter Linda. I’ll cancel all her credit cards.
让她自己去和银行交涉欠款
She’ll settle her debts with the bank herself.
你那白♥痴♥儿子大卫 我要撤回他的假释
I’ll have your idiot son Dave’s probation revoked.
至于马丁
And as for Marty…
也许你喜欢看到 他们三个和你弟弟乔伊一样
…maybe you’d like to have all of your kids behind bars…
全都关到牢里去
…just like your brother Joey.
在监狱里来个全家大团圆
One big happy jailbird family.
好了 你赢 我留下来
All right, Biff. You win. I’ll stay.
至于你 一小时内你最好消失
As for you, I’ll be back up here in an hour, so you better not be.
他没错 是我错了
He was right, and I was wrong.
妈 你怎么能替他辩护
Mom! Mom, what’re you saying? You’re actually defending him.
是我自找的 他是我丈夫 而且他照顾我们
I had it coming. He’s my husband, and he takes care of all of us…
他应该得到我们的尊敬
…and he deserves our respect.
尊敬?
Respect?
你的丈夫!
Your husband!
他怎么会是你的丈夫?
How could he be your husband?