结果发生那次车祸
He ended up in an automobile accident.
就是和劳斯莱斯相撞那一次
With the Rolls.Royce?
车祸?
Automobile accident.
爱因斯坦 我们去找詹妮佛
All right, Einie, let’s find Jennifer.
真不敢相信 我住在山谷市 挺不错的嘛!
I live in Hilldale? This is great!
马丁 你留在这里换衣服 需要你时我会叫你的
Stay here, change clothes. If I need you, I’ll holler.
我想去看我的房♥子
I want to check out my house.
你可能会碰到未来的自己
We can’t risk you running into your older self.
爱因斯坦 我们走 詹妮佛在哪里?
Einie, let’s go. Where is Jennifer?
山谷市
Hilldale.
太棒了
This is bitchin’.
一百七十四块五毛钱
One, seven, four point five zero.
一共是一百七十四块五毛钱
That will be $174.50.
给你 小心点 这里很不安全
Here. Be careful in this neighborhood.
收据呢? 在这里
Where’s my receipt? Right here.
就是那个车祸毁了他这一生
That accident caused a chain reaction,
否则你♥爸♥爸会很不同
sending Marty’s life down the tubes.
没有劳斯莱斯的车主 要求他赔偿损失
The man wouldn’t have pressed charges…
马丁就不会伤了手 而放弃他的音乐
…Marty wouldn’t have broken his hand, given up on his music…
从此以后生活在自怨自艾之中
…and spent years feeling sorry for himself.
妈 裤子很好看
Hey, Mom, nice pants.
你妈会和他结婚主要的原因
The reason your mother married him…
“妈”? 是因为她可怜你♥爸♥爸
Mom?
她真是个好孩子 关掉美术画面
Turn off.
我要18 24 63 109 87和气象频道
I want channels 18, 24, 63, 109, 87, and the Weather Channel.
马丁 欢迎回家 嗨!
Welcome home, Marty.
爸爸回家了 没错 我回家了
Dad’s home. That’s right. He’s home.
爸爸回家了 贵族的庄园
Dad’s home. Lord of the manor.
哈罗 国王的城♥堡♥
Hello. King of the castle.
搞什么?
Hello. What the hell is this?
生活程式开始
Lithium mode on.
好多了 这些小鬼
Yeah. That’s better. Damned kids.
嗨 儿子
Hey, Son.
怎么换成看小电视?
Watching a little TV for a change?
这是什
Son of a…
饿死了 别急
I’m hungry. Just wait your turn.
热好的时候 能不能塞到我嘴里
When it’s ready, shove it in my mouth.
你的玩笑一点也不好笑
Don’t you be a smart. ass.
太好了 这是残酷频道
Hey! The Atrocity Channel.
好了吗
Is it ready?
好了 哇! 妈妈
Here you go. Mom,
你的水合比萨饼真好吃
you sure can hydrate a pizza.
对不起 怎么回事?
I’m sorry. I missed that whole thing.
我是担心詹妮佛
I’m just worried about Jennifer.
她怎么还没回家
Why isn’t she home?
我不知道詹妮佛到哪去了
I’m not sure where Jennifer is, Mom.
她几个钟头前就应该到家的 来点水果?
She should have been home hours ago. -Fruit!
最近我也不知道她的行踪
-I can’t keep track…
水果 她好像又在闹情绪
-Fruit, please. -She’s in one of those moods.
谢谢 你和詹妮佛之间出问题了吗
Aren’t you and her getting along?
我们很好 就像年轻时候一样
Yeah. Great, Mom. We’re like a couple of teenagers.
爸爸 是尼德的电♥话♥
Dad, telephone. It’s Needles.
爸爸 找你的
Dad, it’s for you.
好 我到书房♥去接
All right. Well, I’ll take that in the den.
收回!
Retract.
喂 我在这里
Hello. In here, please.
嗨 马丁 近来如何?
Hey, the big M. How’s it hanging, McFly?
嗨 尼德 尼德?
Hey, Needles. Needles?
你有没有看我的企划书
Did you look at my little business proposal?
我不知道 你怕什么?
I don’t know. Why are you worried?
如果成功了 就能解决你的财务困难
If this works, your financial problems are solved.
如果不成 我会被解雇
And if it doesn’t work, Needles, I could get fired.
这是非法的 说不定富士通正在监视
It’s illegal. I mean, what if the Jits is monitoring?
他不会发现的
The Jits will never find out.
喔 天呀 别这样嘛!
God. Come on.
把卡放在卡槽里 其余由我来处理
tick your card in the slot, and I’ll handle it.
除非你要大家都认为 你是个胆小鬼
Unless you want everyone in the division to think you’re chicken.
没人叫我胆小鬼 没人!
Nobody calls me chicken, Needles. Nobody!
好 证明呀
All right. Prove it.

All right.
尼德 你赢了
All right, Needles.
这是我的卡 正在扫瞄
Here’s my card. Scan it.
你满意了吧 谢谢你 马丁
I’m in. Thanks, McFly.
明天工厂见
I’ll see you at the plant tomorrow.
马丁!
McFly!
富士通先生 晚安
Fujitsu.san.
我在监视 你刚刚所做的扫瞄
McFly… I was monitoring that scan you just interfaced.
你被解雇了
You are terminated!
解雇 不要! 那不是我的错
Terminated. No! It wasn’t my fault, sir.
尼德是幕后人
-Needles was behind it.
但是你和他合作
-And you cooperated.
不 我没有 我在骗他
It was a sting operation. I was setting him up.
看我的传真
Read my fax!
求求你不要开除我
No! Please! I cannot be fired.
不要这样做 我被开除了
I’m fired.
这太严重了
This is heavy.
我要怎么对詹妮佛说? 詹妮佛!
What am I going to tell Jennifer? Jennifer. Jennifer.
博士 我真高兴看到你
Doc. Am I glad to see you.
从前门出去 我在那里等你
Go out the front door. I’ll meet you there.
没有门把 门打不开
But it doesn’t open. There’s no doorknob.
用拇指按金属板
Press your thumb to the plate.
什么金属板?
What plate?
这个传真是什么意思?
What does this fax mean?
这是公♥司♥开的玩笑 是一种玩笑传真
Mom. It’s a joke, an office joke. It’s a joke fax.
马丁 我听到你在叫
I heard you yell.
妈 你别紧张 我没有叫 尼德和我在闹着玩
Calm down. I wasn’t yelling. Needles and I were just joking.
詹妮佛 欢迎回家 失业 妈 你想到那里去了
Welcome home, Jennifer. Lost my job, Mom? Get out of town.
我这么老! 我这么年轻!
-I’m old! -I’m young!
马丁 快来!
Marty! Marty! Marty, come quick! Quick!
她见到未来的自己后昏倒了 就如我所预测的
She encountered her older self and went into shock.
她不会有事的
She’ll be fine.
快把她送回1985年
Let’s get her back to 1985.
然后就毁灭这部时光机
Then I’ll destroy the time machine.
毁灭它? 那怎么去洞察人性
Destroy it? What about that stuff about humanity
和找出”为什么”的解答?
and where we’re going?
冒的危险太大了
The risks are too great, as this incident proves.
我必须负起这个责任
And I was behaving responsibly.
你想落入坏人之手的后果会怎样?
Imagine if the time machine fell into the wrong hands?
我唯一的遗憾 是没法去我最喜欢的年代:
is that I’ll never get a chance to visit my favorite historical era…
旧西部
…the Old West.
但时光旅行实在太危险了
But time traveling is just too dangerous.
我还是专心研究
Better that I devote myself to study…
宇宙中其他难解的迷
…the other great mystery of the universe:
就是女人
Women.
马丁 爱因斯坦 准备暂时时间转移
Marty, Einie, brace yourselves for temporal displacement.
我们成功了吗
Did we make it?
我们回去了没有?
Are we back?
我们回来了
We’re back.
先把她放在吊椅上 然后我送你回家
Let’s put her in the swing.
等会儿你再开车来叫醒她
You can return in your truck and wake her.
等她醒过来 天又这么晚
When she awakens here in her own house…
你就比较容易说服她 那是一场梦
…you can convince her it was a dream.
就这样把她留在门廊上?
We’re just leaving her here?
迷惘会帮你说服她 这是一场梦
Disorientation will help convince her it was a dream.
她还会睡多久?
How long will she be out?
不清楚 她受到的打击不小
I’m not quite sure. She received quite a shock.
可能几分钟 也可能几小时
Could be a few minutes, probably a couple of hours.
你最好把嗅盐带来
-You better bring smelling salts.
听你的
-You’re the doc, Doc.
来 爱因斯坦 我们走
Come on. Let’s go, Einie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!