芝加哥小熊队得到世界冠军
Wait a minute. Cubs win World Series…
胜过迈阿密队?
-Against Miami?
对 太出人意料了
-Yeah, it’s something, huh?
谁料得到? 这是一百比一呀
Who would’ve thought? 100-1 shot!
真希望能回到过去
I wish I could go back
好在小熊队身上下注
to the beginning of the season… bet on the Cubs.
我是说迈阿密
-I just meant Miami…
你刚刚说什么?
What did you just say?
我说真希望能回到过去
I wish I could go back to the beginning
好在小熊队身上下注
of the season, bet on the Cubbies!
这本书外面还有封套
This has an interesting feature. It has a dust jacket.
作用是保护书本
Books had these to protect the covers.
这当然是在防尘纸发明以前
That was before dust.repellent paper.
如果你喜欢灰尘
If you’re interested in dust,
我们有古雅的 1980年代的吸尘器
we have something from the 1980s… …called a Dustbuster.
马丁! 我要发大财了
I can’t lose.
在上面! 怎么样了?
Up here! -Doc, what’s going on?
你等着 我会停到你那里
-Stand by. I’ll park over there.
好的
Yeah, all right.
时间正好
Hey, right on time.
飞行的迪罗里安车
Flying DeLorean?
有三十年没见过了
I haven’t seen one in 30 years.
对不起
Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry.
拜托 开车看路行不行
I’m walking here! I’m walking here!
搞什么?
-What the hell?
要开车就别吃镇定剂 讨厌!
-Don’t drive trank, low.res scuzzball!
怎么会有两个他?
Two of them?
我让他不醒人事 就连爱因斯坦也搞不清状况
I left him in a suspended animation kennel. Einstein never knew I was gone!
我的天 这里到底发生了什么事
Marty! What in the name of Sir Isaac H. Newton happened here?
我儿子出现 搞得乱七八糟
Doc, my kid showed up. All hell broke loose.
你儿子? 糟糕! 是安眠感应器
Your kid? Great Scott, I was afraid of this.
因为先用在詹妮佛身上
I used it on Jennifer.
所以剩下来的 不够让你儿子睡足一个钟头
There wasn’t enough power left to knock your son out for a full hour.
糟糕! 博士 你看
Doc, Doc, look at this!
它在改变
It’s changing.
我是被人陷害的
I was framed!
对 这就对了!
Yes! Yes, of course!
由于盘旋板事件的发生
Because this hoverboard incident occurred,
格里夫进了监牢
Griff goes to jail.
你儿子就不会和他去偷东西
Your son won’t go with him tonight. That robbery won’t take place!
如此一来 未来的历史…
History, future history,
被改写了 这就是证明
has been altered, and this is proof!
我们成功了 虽然和我计划不同 管他的!
We’ve succeeded, not as planned, but no matter.
咱们去找詹妮佛然后回家
Let’s get Jennifer and go home!
嗨 爱因斯坦
Hi, Einie. Hi, buddy.
这是什么? 纪念品
What’s this? A souvenir.
五十年的运动统计资料 根本就没有娱乐性
“50 years of sports statistics.”
把未来的资讯带回去
Hardly recreational reading material.
有什么不对?
Doc, what’s the harm in bringing back some info on the future?
说不定还能赌上几把
We could place some bets.
我发明时光机不是为了赚钱
I didn’t invent the time machine for financial gain!
而是为了能够更透彻的观察
The intent is to gain a clearer perception of humanity.
我们的所做 所为
Our past, our future,
陷阱与可能性 危险与圈套
the pitfalls, the possibilities… the perils, and the promise.
甚至希望能找到探讨宇宙 “为什么”的答案
Perhaps an answer to that universal question, “Why?”
我完全同意 但顺便赚点钱有什么不好
I’m all for that. What’s wrong with making a few bucks on the side?
我要把它丢到垃圾桶去
I am going to put this in the trash.
我的天!
Great Scott!
詹妮佛住在山谷市 橡树街3793号♥
McFly, Jennifer Jane Parker, 3793 Oakhurst Street…
四十七岁 四十七岁 整容整得太棒了
…Hilldale, age 47. 47? That’s a hell of a good face.lift!
她们在做什么? 她们用指纹核对她的身份
-What’s happening? -They used her thumbprint to assess her ID.
既然指纹不变 她们就把她当成未来的詹妮佛
Since thumbprints never change, they assume she’s the future Jennifer.
我们得去阻止她们
We got to stop them.
告诉她们我们在做时光旅行吗?
How? Tell them we’re time travelers?
她们会把我们抓起来
They’d have us committed.
她没前科 把她送回家吧
She’s clean. We take her home.
去山谷市?
To Hilldale?
到那里天都黑了 只好如此
We won’t get there before dark.
她们要把她送回你未来的家
They’re taking her to your future home!
我们在她们之后到达 找到她 就回到1985年
We’ll arrive shortly thereafter, get her, and return to 1985.
那么我可以看到我住在哪里 和我老了是什么样子
I’ll see where I live. See myself as an old man?
不行 那会引起
No, that could result in…
我的天 詹妮佛一定会遇到 未来的自己
Great Scott! Jennifer could conceivably encounter her future self!
后果可能会不可收拾
The consequences could be disastrous!
博士 你在说什么?
-What do you mean?
我预见两种可能性
-I foresee two possibilities.
第一 看到三十年后的自己 会让她吓昏过去
One, seeing herself 30 years older would put her into shock, and she’d pass out…
或是第二 会遭遇时间冲突
…or two, the encounter could create a time paradox…
而导致破坏时空的连锁反应
…and cause a chain reaction that would unravel…
进而摧毁整个宇宙
…the space.time continuum and destroy the entire universe!
这是最坏的假设
Granted, that’s a worst.case scenario.
毁灭也许是局部性 只限于我们自己的银河系
The destruction might be localized, limited to our own galaxy.
那叫我放心不少
Well, that’s a relief.
走吧 希望我们能在她找到自己之前找到她
Let’s go and find Jennifer before she finds herself.
航线堵塞了
The skyway’s jammed.
要开很久才能到
It’ll take forever to get there.
不准带它走 我发明时光机 不是用来赌博的
And this stays here! I didn’t invent the time machine to win at gambling,
是用它来穿梭时光岁月的
but to travel through time!
我知道
I know.
布朗博士居然发明了时光机
So, Doc Brown invented a time machine.
山谷市
Hilldale.
一个镇定剂 流氓滋生的地方
Nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos, and zipheads.
真该把这地方拆掉
Yeah, they ought to tear this whole place down.
詹妮佛 欢迎回家
Welcome home, Jennifer.
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
你体内有点镇定剂 但应该能够走路
You got a little tranked, but I think you can walk.
夫人 进门不开灯很危险 你应该重新调整程式
Ma’am, you should reprogram. It’s dangerous in the dark.
开灯? 是的
Lights on? Yes. Now, look.
你休息一下就没问题了
Just take it easy, and you’ll be fine.
将来要小心
And be careful in the future.
将来?
The future?
麦佛莱太太 祝你有个愉快的一天
Have a nice day, Mrs. McFly.
全天播出美丽的视野
Broadcasting beautiful views 24 hours a day.
你正在收看风景频道
You’re tuned to the Scenery Channel.
我是在未来
I’m in the future.
我居然在爱的礼拜堂结婚
I get married in the Chapel Of Love?
妈 是你吗
Mom? Mom, is that you?
我得赶快离开这里
I got to get out of here!
妈 是你吗
Mom! Mom? Mom, is that you?
奶奶! 甜心!
Grandma! Sweetheart!
嗨 爷爷怎么了?
Hi! -What happened to Grandpa?
他背痛的毛病又犯了
-He threw his back out again.
爷爷的甜心好不好? 爷爷 你是怎么搞的?
-How’s Granddad’s little pumpkin? -How did you do that?
他是怎么搞的? 打高尔夫球不小心弄到的
Out on the golf course.
你♥爸♥妈回来了吗 我带比萨饼来请大家吃
Are your folks home yet? I brought pizza!
谁会吃嘛? 我会
-Who’s going to eat all that? -I will.
交通真挤
Damn this traffic!
詹妮佛通常是这时候到家的 希望我们没太迟
Jennifer, old Jennifer gets home around now. I hope we’re not too late.
博士 怎么啦?
-What is it? What’s the matter, Doc?
我好像看到出租车在跟踪我们
-I thought I saw a taxi. I thought it was following us.
天呀 这扇窗子怎么仍是破的
I can’t believe this window’s still broken.
当修理工叫爸爸胆小鬼时 爸爸就把他丢出去
When the repairman called Daddy a chicken… Daddy threw him out of the house.
现在再也找不到人来修了
Now nobody will fix it.
你看坏成这个样子
Look how worn out this is.
马琳 你♥爸♥爸最大的毛病就是
Your father’s biggest problem
别人一叫他胆小鬼 他就控制不住自己
is that he loses all self.control… when someone calls him chicken.
乔治 我们听他说过多少次
How often have we heard it?
“妈 我不能让人以为我是胆小鬼”
“Mom, I can’t let him think I’m chicken.”
你一点也没错
You’re right. Well, you’re right!
三十年前 你♥爸♥爸为了证明他不是胆小鬼
About 30 years ago, your father tried to prove he wasn’t chicken.