烧掉它 好!
Burn it! Check!
报纸变了 我爸爸没死
Doc! Doc! The newspaper changed. Doc, my father’s alive!
那表示一切回复正常 对不对
That means everything’s back to normal, right?
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
这表示詹妮佛和爱因斯坦 也都没事 对不对?
That means Jennifer’s okay and Einie’s okay, right?
没错 影响已在逐渐扩大
That’s right, Marty. It’s the ripple effect.
未来已经正常了 我们回去吧
The future is back, so let’s go home.
对 赶快把我接走 好回到
Right. Let’s get our asses back to the…
你没事吧? 真惊险
Doc, Doc, are you okay? That was a close one.
我几乎买♥♥了那个农场
I almost bought the farm.
小心点 别让闪电击到
Well, be careful. You don’t want to get struck by lightning.
博士?
Doc?
博士 请回答
Doc, come in, Doc.
你听得到吗
Doc, do you read me?
你听得到吗 请回答
Do you read me, Doc? Come in.
天呐!
No.
他死了
He’s gone.
博士死了
The Doc’s gone.
马丁先生!
Mr. McFly!
你的名字是马丁·麦佛莱吗
Is your name Marty McFly?
是的
Yeah.
我有东西要交给你
I’ve got something for you.
一封信
A letter.
一封给我的信
A letter for me?
怎么可能
That’s impossible.
你是谁?
-Who the hell are you?
西部联合银行
-Western Union.
我们公♥司♥的人
Many of us at the office were hoping
希望你能点醒我们
you could shed some light on the subject.
我们持有这封信已有七十年
We’ve had that envelope in our possession… for the past 70 years.
上面有着非常清楚的指示
It was given to us with the explicit instructions…
要我们交给像你这样的年青人
…that it be delivered to a young man with your description…
他的名字是马丁
…answering to the name of Marty at this exact location…
就在1955年11月12日 这个时间 这个地点
…at this exact minute, November 12, 1955.
我们甚至下注赌马丁
We had a bet going on whether this Marty
会不会出现 看来我输了
would actually be here. Looks like I lost.
你说是七十年前?
Did you say 70 years?
正确的时间是 七十年两个月又十二天
Yes. 70 years, 2 months, 12 days, to be exact.
请在第六行签名
Sign on line 6, please.
这是笔
Here you are.
这是博士寄来的
It’s from the Doc!
亲爱的马丁 如果我的计算无误
“Dear Marty, if my calculations are correct…
在你看到迪罗里安 被闪电击中后
“…you will receive this letter immediately
你会马上看到这封信
after the DeLorean’s struck by lightning.
首先你放心 我活得很好
“First let me assure you I’m alive and well.
过去八个月中 我在1885年代活的很愉快
“I’ve been living happily these past eight months in the year 1885.
闪电使我进入 1885年!
“The lightning bolt…” 1885!
1885年的9月
“September, 1885.”
喂 等等 这到底是怎么回事
Wait, kid! Wait a minute. What’s this all about?
他还活着 博士还活着
He’s alive! The Doc’s alive!
他在老西部 但仍活着
-He’s in the Old West, but he’s alive.
你没事吧? 需要帮忙吗
-Kid, you all right? Need any help?
只有一个人能帮我
There’s only one man who can help me.
博士!
Doc! Doc!
什么?
Doc! Doc!
博士 别怕 是我马丁
Relax, Doc. It’s me. It’s me! It’s Marty.
不可能! 我才把你送回未来
Impossible. I sent you back to the future.
我知道 但我又回来了
I know, you did send me back… but I’m back.
我又从未来回来了
I’m back from the future.
我的天!
Great Scott!
嘿 麦佛莱
McFly.
添南 看枪
That’s right, Tannen!
来呀 小矮子 跳舞呀
Come on, runt! You can dance better than that!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!