要不要去兜风
How about a ride, mister?
詹妮佛
Jennifer.
天呀 看到你实在太好了
Man, are you a sight for sore eyes.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
马丁 你表现得好像 我们一个礼拜没见面
Marty, you’re acting like you haven’t seen me in a week.
是没有
I haven’t.
你还好吧 没什么事吧?
Are you okay? Is everything all right?
没事
Yeah.
一切都很好
Everything’s great.
马丁 你一定要跟我回去
Marty! You’ve got to come back with me.
回哪? 回到未来
-Where? -Back to the future.
等一下 你在干嘛?
-Wait a minute. What are you doing, Doc?
我需要燃料
-I need fuel.
走吧 快上车
Go ahead. Quick. Get in the car.
不行 我才刚回来
No. Look, Doc, I just got here.
我和詹妮佛要开新车去兜风
Jennifer’s here. We’re going to take the new truck for a spin.
带她一起去 这件事也跟她有关
Bring her along. This concerns her, too.
等一下 你在说什么?
Wait a minute. What are you talking about?
到底未来发生了什么事 我们变成大混♥蛋♥了吗?
What happens to us in the future? Do we become assholes or something?
不是你们 你们都很好
No. You and Jennifer both turn out fine.
是你们的小孩 你们的小孩需要帮忙
It’s your kids, Marty. Something’s got to be done about them.
最好退后一点 马路太短 我们没办法加速到88英里
Doc, you better back up. We don’t have enough road to get up to 88.
马路?
Roads?
我们去的地方不需要马路
Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
马丁 我那间汽车保养厂的
Marty, I wanted to show you these new matchbooks…
火柴盒已经印好了 你来看
…for my auto detailing I had printed up.
一部会飞的迪罗里安车?
A flying DeLorean?
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
那是什么东西? 出租车
-What the hell was that? -Taxicab.
什么出租车 我们不是在飞吗
-Taxicab? I thought we were flying.
没错
-Precisely.
博士 到底是怎么回事?
All right, Doc. What’s going on?
我们到底在何时 何地?
Where are we? When are we?
我们现在正朝 加州山谷镇方向前进
We’re descending toward Hill Valley, California…
时间是2015年10月21日 星期三的下午4点29分
at 4:29 p.m… on Wednesday, October 21, 2015.
2015年?
2015?
难道说我们来到了未来
You mean we’re in the future.
未来? 马丁 我们怎能来到未来
What do you mean? How can we be in the future?
詹妮佛
Jennifer…
我不知道该怎么解释 反正
…I don’t know how to tell you this, but…
你现在坐在时光机中
…you’re in a time machine.
这就是2015年?
And this is the year 2015?
2015年10月21日
October 21, 2015.
你没开玩笑吧
God, so, like, you weren’t kidding.
我们能看到自己的未来
Marty, we can actually see our future.
博士 你说我们结婚了 对不对?
You said we were married, right?
婚礼盛大吗
Yeah? Was it a big wedding?
马丁 我们能看到自己的婚礼 哇!
We’re going to see our wedding! Wow.
我会看到自己的礼服 哇!
I’ll see my wedding dress. Wow.
我们住在哪里? 一定是大房♥子 还有很多小孩
I wonder where we live. I bet it’s a big house with lots of kids.
多少孩子
How many kids…
博士 你在做什么?
Doc! What the hell are you doing?
放心 那是安眠感应器
Relax. It’s a sleep. inducing alpha rhythm generator.
她问太多问题 人们对未来不能知道太多
No one should know too much about their future.
如此一来 当她醒来时 只觉得是一场梦
When she wakes up, she’ll think it was a dream.
那干嘛把她带来? 我是迫于无奈
What did you bring her for? I had to do something.
当时她看到 不该看到的时光机
She saw the time machine. I couldn’t leave her with that information.
放心 我的计划中她不是主角
Don’t worry. She’s not essential to my plan.
好吧 听你的
Well, you’re the doc, Doc.
这里就是出口
Here’s our exit.
首先 你先出去换衣服
You’ve got to get out and change clothes.
现在? 雨那么大
Right now? It’s pouring rain.
再等五秒钟
Wait five more seconds.
真准
Right on the tick.
太不可思议了
Amazing. Absolutely amazing.
可惜邮局就没有 气象局这么有效率
Too bad the post office isn’t as efficient as the weather service.
我怕你认不出我来 所以伪装了一下
Excuse the disguise, but I was afraid you wouldn’t recognize me.
我到回春诊所大修门面
I went to a rejuvenation clinic and got a whole natural overhaul.
他们除皱 植发 换血
Took out some wrinkles, did a hair repair, changed the blood…
让我能再多活三 四十年
…added 30 or 40 years to my life.
另外还换了脾脏和结肠
They also replaced my spleen and colon.
你看如何?
What do you think?
你看起来年轻很多
You look great, Doc.
这就是未来
The future.
令人难以置信
Unbelievable.
我得去逛逛
-I got to check this out, Doc.
以后再说 现在时间紧迫
-AII in good time. -We’re on a tight schedule.
我知道我的未来应该很好
-Tell me about my future.
有没有成为 著名的摇滚乐歌♥星
Do I become, like, a rich rock star?
马丁 对未来不能知道太多
No one should know too much about their destiny.
好 那我是不是很有钱?
-I am rich, though, right?
马丁 别问了 把衣服脱掉
-Marty, please, take off your shirt.
穿上夹克和鞋
Put on the jacket and the shoes.
我们有任务要去完成
Got a mission to accomplish.
完全按照预定时间
Precisely on schedule.
驱动式鞋带 棒!
Power laces. All right.
夹克太大了
This thing doesn’t fit.
“调整尺寸–合身”
Size-adjusting fit.
把裤子口袋掏出来
Pull out your pants pockets.
所有的未来小孩 都是反穿裤子的
All kids here wear their pants inside out.
把帽子戴上
Put on this cap.
很好 现在你和你儿子完全一样
Perfect. You’re the spitting image of your future son.
什么? 帮我把詹妮佛搬到那里去
What? Help me move Jennifer over here.
到底是怎么回事?
So what’s the deal?
抓住她的脚
Grab her feet.
好 然后呢?
Okay, now what?
两分钟后你走进转角的 80年代咖啡店
In exactly two minutes, you go around the corner into the Cafe ’80s.
80年代咖啡店
Cafe ’80s?
那是一间怀旧咖啡店 可惜生意不好
It’s one of those nostalgia places, but not done well.
进去叫一瓶百事可乐 这是五十块钱
Go in and order a Pepsi. Here’s $50.
然后等一个叫格里夫的人
Wait for a guy named Griff.
好 等格里夫
Right. Griff.
格里夫会问你 “今晚你去不去?”
Griff’s going to ask about tonight. Are you in or out?
告诉他你不去 不管他说什么或发生什么事
Tell him you are out. Whatever he says,
都说不 说你没兴趣
say no, you’re not interested.
然后离开 到这里来等我
Then leave, come back here and wait for me.
别和任何人讲话 别碰任何东西
Don’t talk to anyone. Don’t touch anything.
什么都别做 别和任何人有互动
Don’t do anything. Don’t interact with anyone…
最好什么也别看
…and try not to look at anything.
我不懂 你不是说 这是关于我孩子的事吗
I don’t get it. -You said this had to do with my kids.
这就是你儿子的事
-Look what happens to your son.
那是我儿子?
My son?
天呐 他长得和我一模一样
God, he looks just like me.
在被捕两个钟头后
“Within two hours of his arrest, Martin McFly Jr…
小马丁被判处
“…was tried, convicted, and sentenced
坐牢十五年?
to 15 years in the state penitentiary”?
两个钟头内?
Within two hours?
未来的司法系统非常迅速 因为他们废除了所有的律师
The justice system works swiftly now that they’ve abolished lawyers.
喔 这很严重
This is heavy.
更糟的在后面
It gets worse.
下个礼拜你女儿去救他 结果被判做牢二十年
Your daughter tries to break him out and gets sent up for 20 years.
我女儿 我有女儿?
My daughter. I have a daughter?
你儿子的事 是你全家被毁的导火线
This one event starts a chain reaction that completely destroys your entire family.
博士 这是明天的报纸
Doc, this date… This is tomorrow’s newspaper.
没错 我曾到更前面 去看有没有别的事发生
Precisely. I already went further ahead into time to see what else happens.
一路追查到此
I backtracked everything to this one event.
才在今天来这里 阻止这件事的发生
We’re here to prevent this event from happening.
糟糕 我晚了 你要到哪里去?
Damn! I’m late! Where are you going now?
去截住小马丁 你好代替他
To intercept the real Marty Jr. You’re taking his place.
转角的80年代咖啡店 记住对格里夫说”不”
The Cafe ’80s, guy named Griff, just say no!