因为好女孩不会喜欢 被男生占便宜
Well because George nice girl get angry. when guy take advanage of them.
你是说你要摸她的…
You mean you gonna touch her on her…
不是 乔治 只是在演戏
No no George look…is just an act right?
好 9点钟 你走进停车场
So 9:00 o’clock you strolling through the parking lot.
看到我们在车里挣扎
You see us struggling in the car.
你走过来 打开车门 然后说…
You open the door and you said…
你的台词 乔治
Your line George.
混♥蛋♥ 把你的脏手拿开
Hey you! get yours damm hand off her!
我一定要骂脏话吗
Do you think I had to swear?
要 一定要 要骂脏话
Yes definitely! God damm it George swear.
好 接着你一拳打在我肚子上
Okay! So now you come up and punch me in the stomach.
我昏倒了
Then I’m out of here.
你跟洛伦就幸福快乐的在一起
You and Lorraine live happily ever after
你说起来好容易
You making it sound so easy
可是我好紧张
I wish… I wasn’t so scare.
没什么好紧张的 要对自己要有信心
George there’s nothing to scare about.
你知道 有志者事竟成
You know if you put your mind to it you can acomplish anything.
星期六夜晚 天气晴朗
Hill Valley weather this Saturday night. Mostly clear with some scattered clouds.
气温华氏40度以上
Lows tonight in the upper forties.
你确定会打雷
Are you sure about the storm?
气象预报员什么时候准过 更别说预测未来了
Don’t let the weather man predict the weather.
我真不舍得你走
No Marty I’ll be very sad to see you go
你改变了我的人生 给了我努力的目标
You really made a difference in my life. You give me something to shoot for.
光是知道我会活到1985年
Just knowing I won’t be around to see 1985
会发明时光机 有机会穿越时空旅行
And I’m going to succeed in this. Then I’m going to have a chance to travel through time
还要过30年 我们才能再见面
It’ll be very hard to wait 30 years.
我会非常想念你的
I’m really going to miss you Marty
我也会想念你
-And I’m gonna miss you.
博士 关于未来…
Doc about the future
马帝 我们说好的
-No! Marty We already agreed to have information
绝对不可以泄露天机
about the future is extremly dangerous.
就算你是好意
Even your tension is good.
也会带来反效果
You can back fire drastically
不管你想说什么
Whatever you got tell me
我到时候自然就会知道
I’ll find out through the time.
亲爱的布朗博士
To Dr. Brown
在我回去的那个晚上
Tonight I’ll go back in time
你会被…
You will be shot
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥射杀
by terrorists.
请采取一切必要的措施
Please take whatever precaution
来避免这场可怕的灾难
necessary to prevent this any terrible disaster
你的朋友
Yours friend
马帝
Marty.
晚安 布朗博士 你挂条电缆干嘛
Evening Dr Brown. What with the wire?
我只是要进行天气测试
Oh just an experiment.
这又是什么
What you got under here?
别乱碰 那是特殊的天气探测机
Don’t Don’t touch that Is a new weather sensor equipment
你有申请许可吗
Have you got a privilage for that
当然有
-Course I’ll do
等一下 我找找看
– Just a second. Let me see if I can find it here.
你不介意我们…
Do you mind if we …
在车上坐一下吧
parked for awhile.
太好了 我最喜欢在车里
It a great idea I love to parked.
我都快18岁了 我又不是没经验
Marty I’m almost 18 years. Is not like I never parked before.
什么
-What?
马帝 你还好吧 你看起来好紧张
Marty you seem so nervous Is something wrong.
我很好
No no.
洛伦 你在干嘛
Lorraine Lorraine what are you doing?
我从我妈的酒柜里偷的
I bought it from the old lady liquor cabinet.
你不应该喝酒 为什么
Well you shouldn’t drink? -Why not?
因为你以后可能…
Because you..might regret it
会后悔
later in life.
干嘛这么严肃
Don’t be such a square!
哪有人不喝酒的
Anybody here drinks.
天啊 你还抽烟
Geez you smoke too?
你讲话跟我妈一样
You beinning to sound just like my mother.
我们休息一下 马上就回来 大家千万别走开
We gonna take a little break We’ll be back in a while. So don’t nobody goes no where.
马帝 你干嘛这么紧张
Marty? Why are you so nervous?
你有没有…
Lorraine.. have you ever been in this situation?
碰过一种情形就是 你本来知道要怎么做
Where you know you had to act a certain way
可是到了那里 反而不知道该怎么办
but when you got there You just don’t know if you can go through it.
你是说 像第一次约会
You mean how I’m suppose to act on a first date
嗯 差不多
Sort off.
我想我明白你的意思
I think I know exactly what you mean.
真的
You do?
你知道我都怎么办吗
You know what I do in those situations?
怎么办? 凉拌
-What? -I don’t worry.
不对
This is all wrong
我不知道怎么回事
I don’t know what it is.
我亲你的时候
But when I kissed you is like
感觉好像在亲…
I’m kissing
我弟弟
my brother.
听起来不合理 对不对
It doesn’t make any sense does it?
相信我
It makes
非常合理
perfect sense.
有人来了
Somebody’s coming.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 害我要花三百块钱修车
You cause 300 bucks damaged to my car you son of a bitch
我一定要好好修理你一顿
I’m gonna take it out on your ass.
放开他 你喝醉了
Let go Biff you’re drunk!
没想到是你
Look what we have here.
你给我坐好
Come here right here with me.
放开我 放开她 你这个混♥蛋♥
Let me go! – Leave her alone!
带他去后面 我马上过来
Take him in back. I’ll be right there.
去啊 看什么看
Just admit that you want it. Come on. Well go on. This ain’t no peep show.
把他放进那里
– Hey let’s put him in there.
谁叫你把我头发弄乱
That’s for messing up my hair.
你们碰我的车干嘛
What the hell you doing in my car?
滚开 黑鬼 不关你的事
Spook This don’t concern you.
你叫谁黑鬼 啄木鸟
Who you calling spook you deckerwood.
听着 我不想惹麻烦
Hey hey listen guys. I don’t want to mess with no reefer addicts okay?
回家吃奶去
– Get home to your mama boy.
喂 放我出去
Hello! – Let me out of here!
把钥匙给我 钥匙在后车箱
Where are my keys? -The key are in the truck.
再说一遍 钥匙在这里面
Said that again -I said the keys are in here.
混♥蛋♥ 把你的脏手…
Hey you get your damm hand off.
你弄错了
I think you got the wrong time Mcfly?
乔治 救我 求求你
George help me! Please!
走开
-Just turn around McFly
少管闲事
and walk away
你聋啦
Are you deaf Mcfly?
把门关上 给我滚
Just close the door.
不 毕夫 你放开她
No Biff! You leave her alone
好吧 麦佛莱
Alright Mcfly!
是你自找的
You’re asking for it and now you going to get it.
不要怪我不客气
Give me your hand.
住手
Thanks a lot.
住手 他的手会断的
Stop it! Biff you’ll break his arm!
帮我一下
– Give me a hand here Reginald.
可恶 我划到手了
Damn it man! I sliced my hand!
谁的钥匙 我的
-Whose are these? -Mine.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
他的手会断的
You’re going to break his arm!
放开他 放开他
Biff leave him alone let him go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
那个人是谁
Who is that guy?
那是乔治麦佛莱
Is George Mcfly.
那是乔治麦佛莱 借过
That George Mcfly? -Excuse me.
闪电
The storm.
你们一定要回去表演
Hey guy You got to get back in and finish the dance.
马文的手这样怎么表演 我们没办法表演
Hey looks at Marvin’s hair He can’t play with hair like that. And we can’t play our music.