十月的清♥仓♥开始了
October is an interval time.
赶快到史戴勒丰田经销商
So right now Statler Toyota is making the best deals of the year…
选购1985年的各式车种
…on all 1985-model Toyotas.
在山谷镇 你找不到比我们更好的价钱
You won’t find a better car at a better price with better service
更好的服务
anywhere in Hill Valley.
参议院将于今日对此进行表决
The Senate is expected to vote on this today.
在其他新闻方面 太平洋核子研究所
…In another news An official of Pacific nucleus research facilities
郑重否认外界谣传钸元素
…have denied the rumor that a case of missing plutonium…
于两星期前自储藏室中 “钸元素窃案?”
…was in fact stolen
遭窃一事
from their vault two weeks ago.
一个利比亚恐怖组织声称此事为其所为
A Libyan terrorist group had claimed responsibility for the alleged theft.
而有关单位则将此次意外
However
归咎于单纯的笔误
officials now attribute the discrepancy to a simple clerical error.
FBI目前仍在调查此事
The FBI which is investigating the matter
并拒绝发表评论
had no comment.
博士?
Hey Doct?
哈罗 有人在吗
Hello anybody home?
爱因斯坦 过来
Einstein come here boy!
怎么搞的? 天哪
What’s going on? Oh god!
我的妈
Oh Jesus!
有够恶心的
That’s disgusting.
人跑哪去了?
Where is he?

Whow.
厉害哦
Yo?
马帝 是你吗 博士 你在哪
Marty is that you? -Hey Doct where are you?
总算找到你了 1点15到双橡商场找我
Hey listen! Can you meet me at the Twin Pines for tonight at One fifty?
我有了重大突破 需要你帮忙
I made your breakfast and I need your assistance.
等一下 凌晨1点15
Wait a minute. One fifty in the morning?
怎么回事 你一个礼拜跑哪去了
-What’s going on? Where you been all week?
工作 爱因斯坦呢?
-Working. Where Einstein? Is he with you?
跟我在一起 你的电器开了整个礼拜
Yeah he’s right here. You know you Doct Where your equiptment all week?
我的电器? 我想到了
My equiptment? I advise you Marty
你最好别碰那个扩音器
You better not hook up to the amplifier.
有可能会负荷不了
There a slight possibility of overload.
好 我知道了
Yeah. I’ll keep that in mind
那我们今天晚上见 别忘了
-Good I’ll see you tonight.
1点15 双橡商场
Don’t forget now 1:50 am Twin Pines Mall.

Yes
是我的钟在响吗 对
I don’t like clock striking. Yeah
现在8点
8 o’clock.
太好了 实验成功了 全部都慢25分钟
Too late. Mine it worked. Now it exactly 25 minutes slow.
博士 等一下
Wait a minute wait a minute. Doct
你是说 现在是8点25
Are you telling me it’s 8:25?
没错
Precisely!
糟糕 我上学迟到了
Damm ! I’m late for school!
珍妮佛 马帝 别进去
Hi Jennifer! Don’t go this way.
史老师在找你 被他逮到就完了
Strickland looking for ya. If you get caught it’d be four tarty in a row !
安全了 出来吧
Alright come on. I think we’re safe.
这次不是我的错
You know this time it wasn’t my fault.
博士把所有的钟调慢25分钟
Doct put the clock 25 minutes slow.
博士?
Doct?
你不是还跟布朗博士和在一起吧? 麦佛莱
You might understand you’re still hanging around with Doctor Emmett Brown Mcfly?
迟到一次 派克小姐
One for you Miss Parker
还有你 麦佛莱 你已经是第四次了
And for you Mcfly I believe it makes 4 in a row.
年轻人 别说我没提醒你
Let me give you free advise young man.
这个布朗博士是个危险人物 他是个疯子
The so called Doctor Brown is dangerous. He’s a real nutcase.
你跟他在一起 迟早会惹上麻烦
You hang around with him you gonna end up in big trouble!
是 老师
Yes sir!
你这是什么态度 你这个懒鬼
You got an real attitude problem Mcfly! You’re a slacker!
你让我想到你♥爸♥
Remindered of your father when he was here
他也是个懒鬼
He was a slacker too!
我可以走了吗? 史老师
Can I go now Mr Strickland?
我知道你的乐团 今天放学后要参加选拔赛
I noticed your band is on dance audition after school today.
浪费时间干嘛? 你根本没机会
Why even bother Mcfly. You don’t have a chance!
你跟你♥爸♥一样
You’re too much like your own man!
姓麦佛莱的没一个有出息
No Mcfly ever on the history of Hill-valley!
那你就说错了
Well history is going to change.
下一位
Next please!
各位
Alright!
我们是”针头乐团”
We the Pinheads
1 2 3
One two three.
好 谢谢各位
Okay thank you all! All of you.
停一停
Hold on fellows.
抱歉 你们太大声了
I’m afraid you’re too damm loud.
下一位
Next please!
下面轮到谁
Who the next group please?
“诚实、正直、廉洁” 支持市长卫哥迪连任
Re-elect Mayor Goldie Wilson.
进步是他的座右铭
Progress is his middle name.
太大声 什么嘛
I can’t believe it!
我永远没机会表演了
We never got a chance to play.
一次失败不代表世界末日
Marty one rejection it’s not the end of the world!
我只是觉得我不适合玩音乐
Nah… I just think I’ll cut out from music.
乱讲 你弹得很好
But you’re good Marty you really good.
这卷试听带真的很棒 你应该寄去唱片公♥司♥
And this audition tape of yours is great! You got to sent it in to the record company.
就像博士说的… 我知道
It like Doct trying to say… -I know I know.
有志者事竟成
If you put your mind to it you got to acomplish anyway…
那句话非常有道理
That’s good advise Marty.
好吧 要是我寄去他们不喜欢呢
-Well okay Jennifer what if I sent in the tape and they don’t like it?
要是他们说我不行呢
What if they say I’m no good?
要是他们说我根本不适合呢
What if they say get out of here kid! You got no future.
我再也受不了打击了
I mean I don’t think I can take that kind of rejection!
天哪 我讲话跟我爸一样
Jesus I’m sounding like my old man.
拜托 他哪有那么糟
Come on. He’s not that bad
至少他明天晚上让你用车
At least… -Save the clock tower…
你看那台车
Check out that four by four!
有够 好 倒车
That is hot!
总有一天 小珍 总有一天
Someday Jennifer someday.
开那台车去湖边一定很棒
Wouldn’t it be great? Take that truck…up to the lake?
在后面放两个睡袋
Throw in a couples of sleeping bags at the back?
躺在星空下
Beneath the stars?
别闹了 干嘛?
-Stop it. What?
你妈知道明天晚上的事吗
Did your mum know… about tomorrow night?
露营的事 我妈以为我跟朋友去
Get out of town! My mum thinks I’m going camping with the guys.
我妈要是知道我跟你去 一定会昏倒
Well Jennifer my mum would freak out if she knew I’m going up there with you.
而且会一直跟我念
She’ll give me a standard lecture
她以前都不敢这样
about how she never did that kind of stuff when she was a kid.
我猜 她以前八成是修女
I mean look I think the important is none
她只是不希望你被人看不起
I think she’s just keeping you respectable.
可惜不成功
Well she’s not doing a very good job.
真惨
Terrible.
拯救钟塔
Save the clock tower!
拯救钟塔
Save the clock tower!
卫市长发起捐款活动 希望能修好那个钟
Goldie Wilson initiative is to replace that clock.
那个钟塔三十年前被闪电击中
30 years ago lighting striked that clock tower.
时钟就停了
And the clock hasn’t run since.
山谷市文物保护会认为
We of the Hill-valley preservation society
应该保留我们的历史跟古迹
Think we should preserve it exactly the way it is. As part of our history and hereditary.
我捐2毛5 谢谢
Here you go lady there’s a quarter. Thank you.
别忘了拿传♥单♥ 好
Don’t forget to take a flyer. All right.
“拯救钟塔”
Save the clock tower…
刚才说到哪了
Where were we?
到这边 珍妮佛
Right about here. Jennifer!
是我爸 我要走了
It’s my dad I got go.
我晚上打给你 我会在我奶奶家
I called you tonight. -I’ll be at my grandmother.
对了 我把电♥话♥留给你
Here let me give you my number.
再见
Bye.
加州车牌 BTD629
Bravo Tango Delta 6-2-9.
牵制拖吊 各单位听到请回答
Tow for impoundment. Any unit please respond.
好极了
Perfect…
真是太好了
Just perfect.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!