天华 天华
Tin Wah! Tin Wah!

我受不了早上再次醒来了 摩
I don’t think I can take another morning, Mo.
-要吗♥啡♥吗 -不用
– Do you want some morphine? – No.
你愿意为我做一件事吗
Will you do something for me?
你知道我愿意
You know I will.
你能把这个枕头
Will you take this pillow…
按在我脸上吗
and just hold it over my face?
如果我的身体开始用力 或者感觉
If my body starts to tense or it looks like
我改变主意了 你就再用力些
I’ve changed my mind, just push harder.
那是身体的本能 本能的抗争
That’s just what bodies do, something in it fights
但不是我
but it’s not me.
我不会这么做的
Hey, I’m not gonna do this.
不要半途而废
Don’t leave it unfinished.
等我的腿放下 脊椎软了
Wait until my hips drop open and there’s no hold in my spine.
你就可以把枕头拿开了
Then you can take the pillow away.
如果你想自杀
Hey, if you want to kill yourself
那就让你♥爸♥给你过量的吗♥啡♥
get your dad to give you too much morphine.
爸爸会难过死的
It would kill dad.
这样做我停止呼吸就行了
This way I just stop breathing.
不 绝对不行
No. Fuck no.
我知道接下来会发生什么
I know what happens from here.
这个身体撑不住了
This body, it’s too much.
我喘不过气 我喘不过气
I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe.
只会越来越痛苦 摩
And it just… It gets more painful, Mo.
请不要叫我这么做
Please don’t ask me to do this.
求你了
Please.
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
-能给我喝一口吗 -好
– Can I have a sip? – Yeah.
对不起 摩
I’m sorry, Mo.
我知道你也爱我
I know you love me too.
现在我不爱了
Not any more, I don’t.
一直按着别松手
Don’t stop pushing.
你要用身体压住我 好吗
Your body has to bear me down. Okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
你们这些鸟真是疯了
You birds are crazy.
美好的早晨
-要我做可丽饼吗 -不用
– Should I make crepes? – No.
你不喜欢我做的可丽饼吗
Don’t you like my crepes?
挺好吃的 但是太隆重了
No, they’re fine. They’re just always such a big deal.
我又不是做来当惩罚的
Well, I don’t make them as punishment.
这蛋糕真恶心
Oh, this cake is disgusting.
你说他们是不是上♥床♥了
Do you think they’re having sex?
没错
I do.
你听到动静了吗
Did you hear something?
你能不能敲敲门把这个给她
Can you just knock on the door and give her this?
-不要 -拜托了
– No! – Come on. Just…
亨利 拜托
Henry, come on…
-不要 -只要
– No. – Just…
只要轻轻敲一下门
Just give the door a little tap.
好吧
Okay.
-早上好 瞌睡虫 -早上好
– Good morning, sleepyhead. – Good morning.
米拉醒了吗
Is Milla awake?
夜里没听到她的动静 她睡得很熟吗
I didn’t hear her in the night. Did she sleep through?
她四点左右醒了
She, uh, woke up at about 4:00.
然后去上了个厕所
And then she went to the, went to the toilet.
她没要吗♥啡♥吗
She didn’t need her morphine?
-没有 -太好了
– No. – That’s great.
这是六周以来头一次吧
That’s like the first time in about six weeks?
太好了
That’s, that’s great.
我本来要给你们准备床上吃的早餐
I was going to make you a tray to have in bed.
我先抽根烟
Just gonna finish my cigarette.
我还想着你可以一起吃 没关系
I thought you could eat together. Doesn’t matter.
反正她马上就要起床吃东西了
She’s got to get up and eat something in a moment anyway.
她已经死了
She was dead already.
你来我家然后…
You come in here and you…
我醒来的时候她已经死了
And I woke up and she was, she was already dead.
她看起来很平静
She looked peaceful.
现在不是了
Not now she doesn’t.
她的眼睛那样向后翻着
She doesn’t look so peaceful now
看起来一点也不平静
with her eyes rolled back like that.
-我把眼睛合上了 -又睁开了
– I closed them. – Well, they opened!
你为什么没叫我 为什么不叫我
Why didn’t you call me? Why didn’t you tell me?
我们本可以 本可以
We could have… We could have…
我们本可以 本可以救活她
We could have… We could have resuscitated her.
也许她能 也许她能 她能…
She might… She might… maybe she…
她死了 她已经死了
She was dead. She was already dead.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能别在我家抽烟 浑蛋
Will you stop smoking in my house, you fuck!
浑蛋
You fuck!
我都没能跟她道别
I didn’t get to say goodbye.
她没跟我道别
She didn’t say goodbye to me.
你来我家把我们熏跑了
You come in here and you smoke us out.

You!
凭什么是你抱着她
You’re the one who got to hold her
凭什么是你陪她咽下最后一口气
you’re the one who got to have her last breath.
被你浪费了 都被你浪费了
And you use it… And you use it all up!
我还没道别
I didn’t say goodbye.
我还没道别
I didn’t say goodbye.
海滩
好了 你们准备好了吗
Alright, hey, are you guys ready?
好了吗
Ready?
好了吗
Ah, ready?
一 二
One, two…
抱歉
Sorry.
-你干什么了 -抱歉
– What did you do? – Sorry.
我不小心这样了
I accidentally went like this.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
艾萨克 艾萨克 过来照相
Isaac! Isaac, come and be in the photo.
-坐中间 -中间
– Sit in the middle. – Middle.
-中间 -天呐
– Middle. – Oh, Jesus.
说真的 妈妈对海滩
Seriously, mum’s got a bit of hypervigilance
有点过度警惕了
about the beach, mate.
照吧
Go.
都准备好了吗
You all ready?
照好了 照好了
Got it. Got it.
来吧 兄弟
Come here, mate.
-不要 -你跟我走
– No. – You’re coming with me!
你干什么 你干什么
What’re you doing? What’re you doing?
-怎么样 -不要 停下来
– How is it? – No, no, no. Stop.
停下来
Stop, stop, stop.
去吧 天啊
Here we go. Oh, my God!
我有个主意 好 好
Oh, yeah, I got this idea. Okay. Okay.
很好 米尔 准备好了吗
This is good. Mill? You ready?
我累了 亨利
I’m tired, Henry.
亲爱的 我知道 但你能不能…
Darling, I know, but, but you can just…

Dad.
我累了
I’m tired.
你知道我们会没事的
You know we’ll be okay.
我来给你照相
I’ll take your photo.
-不用 -去吧
– No, no… – Go.
-去那边站着 -不用了 亲爱的
– Go and stand over there. – No, dear, it’s okay.
-我想照 -好吧
– I want to do it. – Alright.
你知道怎么对焦吧
Well, do you know that t… to do the focus
用外面的旋钮微调
you do, the, um, the outside wheel and for the finer points
那是精细对焦
that will be the fine focus,
然后很明显那是快门
and then obviously that’s the shutter.
爸 我知道怎么用
I know how to use it, dad.
好吧 但你最好等到…
Yeah, okay. But just y… you might want to wait ’til…
爸 你能照顾好摩西吗
Will you look after Moses, dad?
好的
Yeah.
你不笑一笑吗
Are you going to smile?
让我缓一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!